Thought I would introduce myself properly.

PhantomL

Hi, I have been lurking recently and have made a couple of threads over the last couple of weeks about a few things.

Anyway, I'm Lily and I first got into fire emblem when I got sacred stones of the 3ds ambassador store many years (and I was terrible at playing it) and have been into it ever since.

I have currently completed: FE4, FE7, FE8, FE9, FE13, FE14 and FE15 and am currently still working through FE10 as I'm currently a bit burnt out after the second bit of the endgame tower was stressing me out a bit (especially since I want to play FE10 again afterwards for the second playthrough stuff). I have been a massive fan of Joshua since I started playing fire emblem and am planning on cosplaying him in the near future (I have the fabric.... but actually sewing is the difficult part).

Anyway, I'm probably mostly going to be a lurker still. But nice to meet you

15 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Welcome! Glad to see another person who also likes Sacred Stones!

Yeah it was my first game and I still enjoy it. It took me ages to actually finish a full playthrough as when I first got into fire emblem I kept restarting the file since I would miss units/important items, whoops.

1 hour ago, PhantomL said:

Thanks guys, hopefully I won't be shy and just lurk like I usually do :Joshua:

It's real easy to get lost in a conversation/debate or 20 around here if you let yourself. 

So let that be an invitation or a warning depending on how you wanna take it. I'm sure you'll have fun either way. 

Edited by Slumber

Welcome to the Forest, PhantomL!

9 hours ago, PhantomL said:

I have been a massive fan of Joshua since I started playing fire emblem and am planning on cosplaying him in the near future

I'm looking forward to it and good luck with sewing!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!