Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

All right, i got another easy and hard request. First, the easy request is Soleil, holding Audhulma like this.

Spoiler

5a2d3f96ddad2_Soleilpose3.png.2460d2a88c483980990000ba237da8cd.png.c9502ff51fa373c67e9f356d9330a72d.png

Second request is slight harder. Can i get a short haired, dark brown hair colored Corrin with green eyes, on a black horse, with Camus's armor and horse armor, but the cloth is black with dark green trim, holding Audhulma. If any questions on it, feel free to dm me about it.

Edited by Grima the Fell Dragon

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/10/2018 at 5:49 PM, Grima the Fell Dragon said:

All right, i got another easy and hard request. First, the easy request is Soleil, holding Audhulma like this.

Hide contents

5a2d3f96ddad2_Soleilpose3.png.2460d2a88c483980990000ba237da8cd.png.c9502ff51fa373c67e9f356d9330a72d.png

Second request is slight harder. Can i get a short haired, dark brown colored Corrin with green eyes, on a black horse, with Camus's armor and horse armor, but the cloth is black with dark green trim, holding Audhulma. If any questions on it, feel free to dm me about it.

I'm glad I save my PSD's, made that shit real easy. As for the second one, I might do it after I do the Ferry/Fury/Erinys-Lewyn thing

Edited by peevthesheev

Could I get Anthony holding a dark green colored dragonstone like the manaketes? (Credit to the person who made the Roy sprite)

If I remember from Luna, he was made from Xander,Camus, Lloyd, Henry, Donnel, Fir, Chrom and Jeorge (I could be wrong since the original was deleted.)

https://serenesforest.net/forums/uploads/monthly_2017_12/b6dmc1uypqfz.png.ca2cf5ad63db43cb1809fa19b2f28785.png

10 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I have also added a preliminary image for a weapon from a different game that should be easily accessible and usable to all Spriters once someone cuts it out of the black background in PhotoShop or something. I dunno if you want to start some kind of section for Assets brought from other non-Heroes sources to this Thread or not, but it's there if you wanna give that a try. I'm willing to get screenshots for pretty much anything(Weapon, Helm, Cape, possibly Armor for reference purposes) I can find in AQW as well.

Sounded like fun so I took a swing stab at it:
PGdz8XX.png

About the same image but without the black. I tried with a bunch of different colored backgrounds but no guarantee that it'll be fine for every single one (unless someone can enlighten me with a proof of some sort). 

I've been chipping away at a project of my own so hopefully I can finish it soon and maybe pickup something from here to work on. Preview for the curious:

Spoiler

wWKTvmf.png

13 hours ago, Apples said:

Sounded like fun so I took a swing stab at it:
PGdz8XX.png

About the same image but without the black. I tried with a bunch of different colored backgrounds but no guarantee that it'll be fine for every single one (unless someone can enlighten me with a proof of some sort). 

I've been chipping away at a project of my own so hopefully I can finish it soon and maybe pickup something from here to work on. Preview for the curious:

Reveal hidden contents

wWKTvmf.png

Cool, thanks! We've got that now for anyone who wants to play around with Nifl-based characters or reclasses, though if you ask me it looks like what Casual Gear should have turned Saix's weapon into in Days.

Also my interest is piqued. I wanted to say Street Fighter for some reason when I saw that, but that doesn't sound quite right. Looking forward to it either way!

52 minutes ago, animefreak425 said:

Can someone do corrin dragon form.

Do you mind being a touch more specific? I'm sure putting the Dragon Corrin together would be easy enough for a Spriter, but that's a really generic request - you didn't mention if you want it posed in a specific manner or just want the idle mid-battle posing, or if you want some kind of special background or just want the Dragon by itself. You mind clarifying for our Spriters?

On 3/12/2018 at 7:29 PM, animefreak425 said:

Can someone do corrin dragon form.

Got you covered

On 3/12/2018 at 8:24 PM, SoulWeaver said:

Do you mind being a touch more specific? I'm sure putting the Dragon Corrin together would be easy enough for a Spriter, but that's a really generic request - you didn't mention if you want it posed in a specific manner or just want the idle mid-battle posing, or if you want some kind of special background or just want the Dragon by itself. You mind clarifying for our Spriters?

But if you want anything special done, SoulWeaver is right

Also, a regular Corrin on the house

Edited by peevthesheev

Current requests, also OP was updated to include new spriters.

Spoiler

Current request short list:

Harder request list:
1. Hayato for @Poimagic
2. FE7 Scene for man of culture, @Interdimensional Observer
3. Custom for @SoulWeaver
4. Delmund for @Fala~of~Velthomer
5. Ferry And Lewyn for @immatx
5. Custom for @Grima the Fell Dragon
6. Anthony for @Hero_Lucina

On March 12, 2018 at 6:58 PM, peevthesheev said:

F Corrin Dragon.png

Ugh, I never realized how ugly those ape knuckle things look on such a majestic winged goat…er, dragon. Makes you wonder why on earth they'd keep that part of the origin-mythical-thing.

On 3/16/2018 at 1:10 AM, SoulWeaver said:

Ugh, I never realized how ugly those ape knuckle things look on such a majestic winged goat…er, dragon. Makes you wonder why on earth they'd keep that part of the origin-mythical-thing.

I'm just not a fan of Deer/Archeus dragon in general. The design is just bad, and the ape knuckles just make it worse. Give me a regular manakete any fucking day. Or even the Awakening manaketes. I like those. the whole feather/crystal thing is pretty neat

Edited by peevthesheev

2 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

I'm just not a fan of Deer/Archeus dragon in general. The design is just bad, and the ape knuckles just make it worse. Give me a regular manakete any fucking day. Or even the Awakening manaketes. I like those. the whole feather/crystal thing is pretty neat

Nah, man, Fae's where it's at, gimme dat giant chicken thing.

3 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Nah, man, Fae's where it's at, gimme dat giant chicken thing.

Ew. Myrrh’s the dragonest dragon of them all. Ninian is good as well, even though she has no wings.

Both of you are wrong. Nowi is the cutest dragon, and the cutest wife

Threw this together while I was working on which parts to use for Lewyn, since Valtr's face won't work for our Gen 1 ladykiller Lewyn

Edited by peevthesheev
Minor edits to hair/removing veil because it looks like shit

Reorganizing the layers was probably the hardest part of this. Man, Fury rides a small ass pegasus, huh

It's been a long time coming, but here is @immatx request. Let me know if theres anything you want me to change. 

It's title is "A Dance in the Sky"

Edited by peevthesheev
Fixed the name of the requestor so they will be notified

Here's a request for someone on DA, and thanks to my practice with Xander and Elise, translating a character from mounted to infantry wasn't too hard at all. 

Edited by peevthesheev

5 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

Here's a request for someone on DA, and thanks to my practice with Xander and Elise, translating a character from mounted to infantry wasn't too hard at all. 

Kimono Severa.png

That looks great, Severa is Mini-Bae! What'd you use for it?

Well, that's an excellent job!

Meanwhile, I have more random things in case anyone wants stuff from AQW and is willing to play with them in PhotoShop to make them work for them, including an interesting possible background item! Spoilered below for space convenience.

Spoiler

5ab07d93a4372_RandomBackgroundSwords.png.7dff789f1a56533d22e3487c90dd8e50.png

Random Weaponry you can leave in the background of like a war zone scene or something - er, if you can manage to successfully separate them from the black background, that is...

5ab07e60e8091_BagoGold.png.3b690d0986af507dd79e787b522109c3.png

A Bag of Gold for anyone who wants to do something involving Anna!

5ab07e933b3bf_Helm1.png.909ababc86a638c0ec7a656317e38cf9.png

A Hood, because why not? Maybe one of you guys can use this for something.

5ab07edcccd3e_Rune1.png.5349f53c80e70ee7d700399de13853a0.png5ab07ee4d61f2_Rune2.png.0aee5a81a7253eaaf0c54948e36eb0b4.png5ab07eebbd177_Rune3.png.eeb27ae98d84e385d6abceff50ad23a8.png5ab07ef7de278_Rune5.png.5eb9985d470118b34c0d854043e895ff.png5ab07effa4ab7_Rune4.png.bef7e378ce905e342082bf56aeef01db.png

Some Spellcasting Runes in case your Mage decides they want some…again, assuming you can separate them from the background, which could get tricky, especially with the third one.

And, because I did a Nifl Weapon before...

5ab07f755901a_BurnItDown.png.93c2daf6c6afc096a54d49ec4d7d7f53.png

This Magic Fire Stick Thing for Muspell-related things!

So anyways, here's the things in case any of you decide you're interested in adding such things to your edits! If any of you guys do clean some of these up and use them, you mind reposting them on here so others have access to them as well? Also, let me know if anyone's interested in trying to find something with a certain theme or whatever, I'd be happy to see if I can find something for you, though I'm kind of limited to AQW and only what I myself have access to.

I finally finished! Okita-san daishouri!
dj7drVL.png MHlr61u.png

Last one is larger so it gets a spoiler box:

Spoiler

WE6hCH4.png

Reference is to Okita Souji as I know her from Fate/Grand Order. 

I was going to take another request now that I've finished one, but they're all custom requests and I already have another of those to do elsewhere. Apologies. I hope people are still enjoying FEH and our little spriting community.

16 hours ago, Apples said:

I finally finished! Okita-san daishouri!
dj7drVL.png MHlr61u.png

Last one is larger so it gets a spoiler box:

Reveal hidden contents

WE6hCH4.png

Reference is to Okita Souji as I know her from Fate/Grand Order. 

I was going to take another request now that I've finished one, but they're all custom requests and I already have another of those to do elsewhere. Apologies. I hope people are still enjoying FEH and our little spriting community.

Hmm, my lack of culture is catching up to me - I don't know who this is as I've never played the game and only found out about the Fate series yesterday thanks to a coworker telling me about Fate…Apocrypha? I think that was it. All the same, very impressive, hopefully you'll keep sharing future stuff with us on here!

Don't mind the requests, they don't have a limit on their shelf life, so they'll keep as long as it takes for anyone to get bored enough to give them a try!

Edited by SoulWeaver