Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

12 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

Also, this is such a poorly designed banner. It's literally 3 alts wearing Azura's outfit and Mikoto.

I believe Mikoto is also dressed as Azura. I mean, I too enjoy going to the annual Azuracon, but...

Incidentally, to celebrate, I found out I actually have the custom Mikoto from the old thread saved to my desktop files, so here she is to compare. Dunno who did her, though.

HeroesMikoto.png.9bc4b5df6b9266cf5d890c968be5cb91.png

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I believe Mikoto is also dressed as Azura. I mean, I too enjoy going to the annual Azuracon, but...

Incidentally, to celebrate, I found out I actually have the custom Mikoto from the old thread saved to my desktop files, so here she is to compare. Dunno who did her, though.

She looks awesome!  Totally would pull from a banner with her.

5 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Damn, that looks nicer than any of the customs I crap out

5 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

Damn, that looks nicer than any of the customs I crap out

I think I have Ishtar from the old thread too. Let me see...here we go, neutral pose and attacking.

HeroesIshtar.png.c0b9ae761a7c76f0d1e12bff2dad3b7b.pngHeroesIshtar2.png.68588b05244916b5993860ac74067151.png

I've also got someone's old Flora, Joshua, and Nohr Azura, all, I think, from before the game actually added them. Those would all be from here, and I even found someone's idea for Idunn during a google search. Wish I knew who did them all so I could credit them.

Also shut up Peev, you do some great stuff too, I personally enjoyed that pic celebrating Shanna's VG win.

Edited by SoulWeaver

On 11/10/2018 at 1:23 PM, SoulWeaver said:

I think I have Ishtar from the old thread too. Let me see...here we go, neutral pose and attacking.

HeroesIshtar.png.c0b9ae761a7c76f0d1e12bff2dad3b7b.pngHeroesIshtar2.png.68588b05244916b5993860ac74067151.png

I've also got someone's old Flora, Joshua, and Nohr Azura, all, I think, from before the game actually added them. Those would all be from here, and I even found someone's idea for Idunn during a google search. Wish I knew who did them all so I could credit them.

Also shut up Peev, you do some great stuff too, I personally enjoyed that pic celebrating Shanna's VG win.

Yeah, but that was done with pre-existing units. I think the only true customs that i'm proud of are Echidna, Erinys and Gen 2 Lewyn

And did we ever figure out what actually happened to the old thread? It just got nuked off the face of the earth, and there were tons of cool designs in there

Edited by peevthesheev

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

Great question, probably one for @NekoKnight or a mod, I've no clue.

Neither I nor the mods I contacted seemed to know. I guess that's just what happens when threads get too large? It is the hubris of man to think our threads eternal.

3 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Neither I nor the mods I contacted seemed to know. I guess that's just what happens when threads get too large? It is the hubris of man to think our threads eternal.

The thread wasn’t too large, otherwise GenDisc would have fallen into the depths of hell long ago. A mod must have accidentally deleted it, and something must have happened to the backup so that it was gone for good. Sadness. It can happen because errors are everywhere, including in the software.

10 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

Yeah, but that was done with pre-existing units. I think the only true customs that i'm proud of are Echidna, Erinys and Gen 2 Lewyn

And did we ever figure out what actually happened to the old thread? It just got nuked off the face of the earth, and there were tons of cool designs in there

Echidna 3.png

Ferry.png

Untitled-2.png

You managed to hit two of my dreams, playable Echidina and lance (and top tier) Palla, in just this one post.

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

The thread wasn’t too large, otherwise GenDisc would have fallen into the depths of hell long ago. A mod must have accidentally deleted it, and something must have happened to the backup so that it was gone for good. Sadness. It can happen because errors are everywhere, including in the software.

Or we've been SABOTAGED! We were getting too popular, so some mod decided to knock us down. Gotta teach those damn dirty spriters their place

7 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

Well I need to stop drinking go to sleep because I somehow read that as Palla.

Yeah, it's Palla 2.0, but not Palla herself

On 11/9/2018 at 10:45 AM, peevthesheev said:

Shit, she is isn't she. It's been a while since I played Fates, and the story was just so forgettable, not to mention that I can barely keep the 3 routes apart in my head. Whoops

Which still circles back around to how everyone here fits but Camilla

Anthony could've fit better and he didn't even know azura

Or Arthur. Arthur has more to do with Azura than fucking Camilla

Request time D:

Can I please have M!Grima holding Breidablik (a broken one)?  It's in relation to this writing

Spoiler

Rain.  Ylisse was in a state of ruin but he didn’t care.  Water ran down his face and he searched for that which was taken from him.  His mate was dead. His offspring gone, pulled he knew to another place, possibly another time.  Somehow Grima knew where they’d gone. To the mate that was still alive, he stood in the rain feeling it on his skin.  He could die now, now that his children were safe. He wanted only to hear her voice again, to feel her touch against his skin.  He held the broken weapon in his hands. Breidablik wouldn’t bring her back, she died trying to bring new life into this world, none of the healers would help them, no matter how long he’d pleaded.  Grima killed them all. Every last one of them and brought ruin to this Ylisse. It was only a matter of time before the girl wielding Falchion came. He gripped the broken weapon to his chest and let out a wail of despair.  His mate was dead, his offspring safe. They would know a happy life like he wanted them to, with their dam at their side. He smiled weakly at the sound of approaching footsteps. Soon he would join his mate. He clung to what was left of her.  He would offer no resistance this time. He knew who it was, “Grima.” The venom in her voice was enough to make him laugh,

“Come then Child of Naga,” He laughed cradling the weapon to his chest, “Do what you will.” His clothing was wet it felt heavy, and Grima didn’t care.  He was ready. He heard the rush of feet and felt the deep pierce of the blade to his chest. Right at his heart. Grima felt it burn, the scent of burning flesh and fabric filled the air as the rain washed it all away.  Blood flowed down the blade and he saw horror on the child’s face, he laughed, “Did you really think I would fight back?” He asked, “Did...you…” He felt himself fade away. Finally...finally he would be with her, his mate.  His suffering would end.

Why do you not fight Fellblood?”

The infuriating voice asked, and he let the depths swallow him whole,

Grimmy, you are your own being, remember that.

How he wished to see her before he died.  He felt an odd warmth, not the cold he’d come to expect and as his eyes adjusted to the light he saw that damned tactician,

“Do you really think...that you can just die because you feel like it?” He yelled, “You-!”

Whatever else he said was lost on  Grima as Breidablik suddenly glowed.

“You will awake back at the point of choice.  You won’t remember anything of this.”

Naga,’ he thought dryly ‘To what do I owe the pleasure?’

You’ll see Grima.”

Was all he heard.  The warmth grew to fill his entire being…

On 11/19/2018 at 7:38 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Request time 😧

Can I please have M!Grima holding Breidablik (a broken one)?  It's in relation to this writing

Reveal hidden contents

Rain.  Ylisse was in a state of ruin but he didn’t care.  Water ran down his face and he searched for that which was taken from him.  His mate was dead. His offspring gone, pulled he knew to another place, possibly another time.  Somehow Grima knew where they’d gone. To the mate that was still alive, he stood in the rain feeling it on his skin.  He could die now, now that his children were safe. He wanted only to hear her voice again, to feel her touch against his skin.  He held the broken weapon in his hands. Breidablik wouldn’t bring her back, she died trying to bring new life into this world, none of the healers would help them, no matter how long he’d pleaded.  Grima killed them all. Every last one of them and brought ruin to this Ylisse. It was only a matter of time before the girl wielding Falchion came. He gripped the broken weapon to his chest and let out a wail of despair.  His mate was dead, his offspring safe. They would know a happy life like he wanted them to, with their dam at their side. He smiled weakly at the sound of approaching footsteps. Soon he would join his mate. He clung to what was left of her.  He would offer no resistance this time. He knew who it was, “Grima.” The venom in her voice was enough to make him laugh,

“Come then Child of Naga,” He laughed cradling the weapon to his chest, “Do what you will.” His clothing was wet it felt heavy, and Grima didn’t care.  He was ready. He heard the rush of feet and felt the deep pierce of the blade to his chest. Right at his heart. Grima felt it burn, the scent of burning flesh and fabric filled the air as the rain washed it all away.  Blood flowed down the blade and he saw horror on the child’s face, he laughed, “Did you really think I would fight back?” He asked, “Did...you…” He felt himself fade away. Finally...finally he would be with her, his mate.  His suffering would end.

Why do you not fight Fellblood?”

The infuriating voice asked, and he let the depths swallow him whole,

Grimmy, you are your own being, remember that.

How he wished to see her before he died.  He felt an odd warmth, not the cold he’d come to expect and as his eyes adjusted to the light he saw that damned tactician,

“Do you really think...that you can just die because you feel like it?” He yelled, “You-!”

Whatever else he said was lost on  Grima as Breidablik suddenly glowed.

“You will awake back at the point of choice.  You won’t remember anything of this.”

Naga,’ he thought dryly ‘To what do I owe the pleasure?’

You’ll see Grima.”

Was all he heard.  The warmth grew to fill his entire being…

Edited by peevthesheev

Yo I was wondering if I could get a kinda simple request:

https://toyhou.se/2162451.shade This oc (I know you can use bits of the summoner for the coat) with a transparent Reinhardt, Lachesis, Y!Tiki and Lon'qu in the background with the Askr trio trying to comfort her? It's for something based on the World Of Light since I saw Tiki in it's trailer

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2018 at 7:21 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

Can I get a Christmas themed M!Grima?  As in M!Grima's head with Christmas Robin's clothing please?

"Oh the weather outside is frightful"

Edited by peevthesheev