Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

On 2/22/2018 at 4:26 PM, Fala~of~Velthomer said:

Well, I came back to check on the progress of my request only to realize that the thread was gone. Anyway if anyone would still be interested in doing mine I'd like to re-request Delmud from FE4 as a Mage Knight. For Delmud's pieces I would suggest using Ogma or Reinhardt's hair, Sigurd or Eldigan's horse, Perhaps Camus or Arvis' outfit would be a good starting point...? (There's probably better options but nothing's coming to be right now, if/when I think of more I'll add them in) and finally if he could be wielding the Valflame that would be fantastic.

In addition, could it be possible to make a family picture with Raquesis, Azel, Nanna and Delmud (as described above)? I'll do some more looking over the various sprites and give more suggestions for pieces after doing so.
Again, if the family portrait ends up being too much just Delmud is fine too. If anymore information is needed from me for the request please let know.

While I heartily disagree with your choice of wife for Azel, I'll take care of this since I was thinking about doing Azel anyway

Also, how is Delmud wielding Valflame, when Azel only has Minor Fala blood

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/30/2018 at 3:55 PM, peevthesheev said:

"Oh the weather outside is frightful"

xmas Grima.png

Lol it looks like someone stabbed the tree through him and he's just like 'darnit Chrom, just 'cuz it's Heroes doesn't mean you can outright kill me with something not-Falchion.'

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

Lol it looks like someone stabbed the tree through him and he's just like 'darnit Chrom, just 'cuz it's Heroes doesn't mean you can outright kill me with something not-Falchion.'

Reminds me of that comic where Grima is reacting to ArcherCina showing up, and being thankful that this one doesn't have Falchion. Next panel, Falchion is buried in the wall next to his nose, having been shot from ArcherCina's bow

31 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Reminds me of that comic where Grima is reacting to ArcherCina showing up, and being thankful that this one doesn't have Falchion. Next panel, Falchion is buried in the wall next to his nose, having been shot from ArcherCina's bow

What, where's that? This I gotta see.

23 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Lets not go that far. Don't forget that this is a genocidal abomination bent on the subjugation/destruction of anything that breathes

Not when you get to know him.  He does mention that it's pretty much an act.  XD

6 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Not when you get to know him.  He does mention that it's pretty much an act.  XD

So the destruction of the future, the murder of Chrom because he could, and the wholesale slaughter of all humans was just an act?

9 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

So the destruction of the future, the murder of Chrom because he could, and the wholesale slaughter of all humans was just an act?

They all played along. Clearly.

On 03/12/2018 at 7:28 AM, peevthesheev said:

To quote Grima's level 40 convo:

Humans are selfish. And the ugliness of mankind has turned me repulsive.
It's the world that wants me to be evil.

To be fair that does not excuse what he's done.  But it shows at least in part why he is the way he is.

6 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

To quote Grima's level 40 convo:

To be fair that does not excuse what he's done.  But it shows at least in part why he is the way he is.

That's an excuse for Kiran. He's been a murderous ass since he was created. Humanity had nothing to do with why he manipulated/corrupted and then killed Forneus. He did it because he could

8 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

That's an excuse for Kiran. He's been a murderous ass since he was created. Humanity had nothing to do with why he manipulated/corrupted and then killed Forneus. He did it because he could

I mean, when you look at it, Forneus was messing with crap he had no way of really knowing anything about - he thought he could just casually create a perfect lifeform and expect that lifeform to a) come out right, and b) not be disgusted with the imperfect world around it. Grima is, when you get down to it, something that shouldn't have been attempted in the first place, something that obviously couldn't perform up to intended specs, and something that to be honest was probably doing the best it could considering the guy who made/raised it was almost certainly certifiably insane, raised an army of the dead, likely with intentions of using them against the Senate(read: humans) who locked him up, and specifically created Grima to replace his dead wife. This is of course before we get to Alm coming down and going hey, here's a thing sitting here I've never seen before, let's kill it, assuming you believe in SoV Act 6.

Personally I agree with Vax's explanation, though.

Edited by SoulWeaver