Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/15/2019 at 5:11 PM, Solein Spice said:

Oh, thank you for the lucina one, but i think you got the wrong laevatein. I meant the sword laevatein like before. Still looks good tho

To be fair, you never specified WHICH Laevatein

Edited by peevthesheev

2 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

To be fair, you never specified WHICH Laevatein

SOKVABEKKR.png

I mean, i guess you're right, i did never specify which one. My bad, but still, Thanks man!

18 hours ago, Solein Spice said:

I mean, i guess you're right, i did never specify which one. My bad, but still, Thanks man!

Of course, lol. NY Laevatein looked pretty funny corrupted, though

20 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Omg!!!  Thanks they look amazing!!!

No problem

On 1/18/2019 at 2:02 AM, Solein Spice said:

Yo, sorry to bug you again peev, but do you think you could have the Fallen Legendary lucina you did be posed like this? 

kleinfallen.png

Done and done

Edited by peevthesheev

On 1/19/2019 at 3:32 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

Can I get HK Marth in his idle stance without Falchion/Fire Emblem please.

He has 2 idles, so I'll just post both

Edited by peevthesheev

1 hour ago, peevthesheev said:

He has 2 idles, so I'll just post both

another marf.png

marth no wep.png

It's weird to think he's just been palming the shield of seals this whole time. He must have hella strong fingers. Also, I never realized how pissed HK Marth looked. Looks like he's about to slap the shit out of someone.

I had the weirdest idea. Because i've given soleil every sword i can atm, this brought something up. Soleil in Gilgamesh's armor with her arms crossed, and has a few portals open behind her with like wo dao, slaying edge, zanbato, armorslayer, silver sword, ruby sword etc. Idk how hard this would be to do, but i remember someone doing a gilgamesh sprite before

On 1/19/2019 at 7:43 PM, bottlegnomes said:

It's weird to think he's just been palming the shield of seals this whole time. He must have hella strong fingers. Also, I never realized how pissed HK Marth looked. Looks like he's about to slap the shit out of someone.

Units with shields don't have dedicated hands for them, and just hide whichever hand they use behind it. If you look at the assets for characters like HK Marth, Gwendolyn and Arden, they have the same exact hands as everyone else.

As for how mad he is, I'd be mad too if some jackass who refuses to die corrupted my based Turban Bro and I had to put him down

On 1/19/2019 at 9:37 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Thanks Peev XD  I didn't realise that he had two idle stances 😮

Can I please have Regular Marth's idle minus Falchion please?

A couple units have 2 idle stances, ones that are shown when they are ready to be used, and ones that are shown AFTER they move and are greyed out. Ophelia is one of them, and so is Marth, and funny enough to what I was joking about, Gharnef himself

Edited by peevthesheev

2 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

Units with shields don't have dedicated hands for them, and just hide whichever hand they use behind it. If you look at the assets for characters like HK Marth, Gwendolyn and Arden, they have the same exact hands as everyone else.

As for how mad he is, I'd be mad too if some jackass who refuses to die corrupted my based Turban Bro and I had to put him down

That does make more sense, but I'm still gonna head-cannon that he's palming it like a boss.

And yeah, Hardin going crazy/being corrupted was one of the sadder things in FE. He was the man, like seriously top cavalier and top 5 character for me in Shadow Dragon. It'd be awesome if they added him to FEH.

Edited by bottlegnomes

11 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

That does make more sense, but I'm still gonna head-cannon that he's palming it like a boss.

And yeah, Hardin going crazy/being corrupted was one of the sadder things in FE. He was the man, like seriously top cavalier and top 5 character for me in Shadow Dragon. It'd be awesome if they added him to FEH.

I was pleasantly surprised to see him, and real happy to see how busted he was. Strongest blue armor unit before Hector got Maltet, by a HUGE margin. But you're right, I do want Turban Paladin Hardin in, the man was a baller before Gharnef got his greasy paws on him. Easily one of the most tragic "villains" in the series, along with Arvis and Zephiel. All good men forced into horrible situations. Hardin was corrupted when he found out Nyna didn't love him, Arvis was manipulated by the Loptyr Cult into uniting the continent so Loptyr could rule through his son and killing a man that, under different circumstances, could have been his friend, and Zephiel was changed into a hateful misanthrope by his shitbag father

So my old complicated Leif and Lifis request, the desired pose for Leif I can't find a good picture of. So instead, I'm going with a simpler one which I do have pictorial representation for.:

Spoiler

Sothe.jpg

Just adapt Leif to this. It looks like a strong and victorious pose to me.

This should make it a bit easier to digest. The old Leif pose was too complicated.

Everything else is the same, Leif in Lifis's clothes, Lifis sitting in white underwear on the floor to the right of Leif, looking up at Leif sorta bewildered. Dungeon background optional. The link to elsewhere in this topic lists some potential parts I found for Lifis's clothes, and has a link to the first version of this request.

Would it be possible to make a Julius Sprite, but instead of the julius head, it's short brown hair + no mark, holding loptous like this and having the fell flames/aura around him?

Screenshot_20190128-235430_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg

On 1/29/2019 at 2:55 AM, Hirotune said:

Would it be possible to make a Julius Sprite, but instead of the julius head, it's short brown hair + no mark, holding loptous like this and having the fell flames/aura around him?

Screenshot_20190128-235430_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg

Julius is too god damn pale for his own good, even the anti-christ needs some son every now and then

On 1/19/2019 at 9:37 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Thanks Peev XD  I didn't realise that he had two idle stances 😮

Can I please have Regular Marth's idle minus Falchion please?

Here's Marf, both with and without Falchion

Edited by peevthesheev

On 1/7/2019 at 7:28 AM, peevthesheev said:

That pose was a little much, and I couldn't get her pauldrons to not clip through everything, so I went with a different pose

Her working title is Glacier Fjorm

glacier fjorm.png

I'm actually thinking that, in her rage, she abandons all reason and takes up the Nifl equivilant of Sinmara, effect wise, where instead of burning all around it the surrounding landscape is reduced to a frozen wasteland

Yo, thanks Peev! Sorry it took me forever, I’ve been trapped on mobile for the past couple weeks and only today remembered duh, I can get on Serenes on mobile. Are you ok with me posting it on DA and crediting you?

4 hours ago, Hirotune said:

Thanks Peev, looks amazing

You got it, was pretty easy, aside from the coloring of his damn face

3 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Yo, thanks Peev! Sorry it took me forever, I’ve been trapped on mobile for the past couple weeks and only today remembered duh, I can get on Serenes on mobile. Are you ok with me posting it on DA and crediting you?

Sure, go for it. I do have a DA, so if you want to link me in there, you are more than welcome

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Thanks Peev!  Looks awesome!!

Not a problem

Real sorry to throw another request at you, but can i get that same julius sprite, but both hands are raised and has a giant cymboline fire ball above them that's recolored purple?