Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

@frostbittenrose

I somehow assumed this thread was reasonably active, but apparently I might not have check when the last posts were made. Regardless, I appreciate someone would step up.

I want to request a chibi that looks like her:

concept 1.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.e5a457ce92a5e565cdc5e9ca5bd1e73e.jpeg

image.png.c8479c223d0838518577bd97b8ced5dd.png

concept 4.png

I understand the sort of insignia patterns she has on the lower, orange part of her dress might be a bit too complicated, so you can either leave that out or replace it with something else? I don't know, maybe you'd like to share some thoughts of your own if you'd be up for something like this?

Her weapon is a bell she holds with both hands as her stance:

image.png.34b70e89e02503948f464da3afb4fe18.png

Anyway, again, I appreciate the heads up. I'd like to hear your own thoughts about it.

I tried getting images that would best show, from different angles. Hopefully, they're specific enough.

Edited by Soul >8]

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i Also give out a request?

Can i get a summoner OC done with the hood dropped back, with Greil's hair, with one yellow and one red eye and holding a light blue colored forseti in this stance?

katarina idle.JPG

11 hours ago, Soul >8] said:

KYOOT KYOT KYOOT

What does she have to do with it.

The picture is meant as a reference for the desired pose. Not always necessary, but sometimes people are after specific poses.

As for the liveliness of the thread, part of that is because @peevthesheev, who was like our one really active spriter, had a job change or something of the sort and so hasn't had time to do any serious spriting in a while. Since he was the only spriter on here with any degree of consistency, the thread's basically taken a break until someone gets time to try requests again.

• 3 weeks later...

So you have called, so he has come

@Hirotune that's a pretty quick request to handle, I could even do that at work if I wanted to thanks to traffic being real low thanks to shit hitting the fan across this blue marble we inhabit

In the meantime, i was real happy when Bernadetta popped up in FEH, cuz I fuggin love me some Bernie

bernie von varley.png

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Kyle Cadiz said:

alright, since i'm too scared to do commissions with the fault being the state of america and twitter at the moment, i'm gonna integrate myself here for a little bit, don't expect me to stay though

psst, @Soul >8] @Hirotune here ya go

request2.png

WOW, someone actually went through with it... 😍 Looks adorable and of high quality.

Can't blame anyone that wouldn't take it up. Looked pretty challenging, and especially for someone that doesn't make these.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Soul >8]

6 hours ago, Kyle Cadiz said:

is this place still alive

edit: actually, scratch that, should've scrolled up a bit

I mean, technically yes, I have a short queue of things I'm interested in asking about, I've just held off because there's nobody else here. Preeetty much technically yes, realistically no.

@Kyle Cadiz May I request a bit of a pose change and that cute blush characters have? I really appreciate someone took it up in the first place, and hopefully it doesn't sound like I'm being ungrateful.

I would like a pose where she holds her hands together, like so.

Edited by ♠Soul♠

On 6/4/2020 at 3:37 AM, Soul >8] said:

@Kyle Cadiz May I request a bit of a pose change and that cute blush characters have? I really appreciate someone took it up in the first place, and hopefully it doesn't sound like I'm being ungrateful.

image.png.a3b03718a400926d26b2218d78915e05.png

I would like a pose where she holds her hands together, like so.

boop

request2pose.png

On 6/5/2020 at 9:37 PM, Kyle Cadiz said:

boop

request2pose.png

Are you some kind of magician guy or something just showing up out of nowhere and giving away gifts.

It's like Santa Claus in June.

You're a hero.

cute.png.c3a196e80948ad83741b47bb545c9527.png9k.png.4c6160c7480e6f2b9dd8c3f892bcb06e.png

Edited by ♠Soul♠

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kyle Cadiz said:

sprite art dump coming through to hopefully bring life to this place rq

Great Lord Dimitri flipped pose.png

Anna - FE Board Game Alt.png

xeno 1.png

Nemesis - Opening.png

That's a nice sprite of Anna! Though I don't know what her outfit is supposed to be based on or if it is just something original.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 10:03 PM, NSSKG151 said:

That's a nice sprite of Anna! Though I don't know what her outfit is supposed to be based on or if it is just something original.

Late, but I think her outfit is the Anna's Roundtable outfit. Not certain, but it could be.

5 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Can anyone do a Summoner out right shooting summer Rhea and turning her into either dust or feathers, please?

Anyone who decides to take this, here's an example of this kind of thing being done on here before if you need reference work.

Incidentally, I'm interested in something involving ye Summer Duo as well. This may be too much effort, but could I get a Summoner with a black coat, Berkut's hair, and glasses looking unamused, alongside a Summoner with Cordelia's hair colored the same as Berkut's winking with a thumbs-up, as Byleth and Rhea just look confused?

On 6/28/2020 at 11:55 PM, Kyle Cadiz said:

Anna - FE Board Game Alt.png

CUTE!!!!!!

What is she supposed to be?

Can I request a Zelda sprite?

zelda_05.png

zelda6.jpg

Edited by Crime and Punishment

11 hours ago, Crime and Punishment said:

CUTE!!!!!!

What is she supposed to be?

Can I request a Zelda sprite?

Reveal hidden contents

zelda_05.png

zelda6.jpg

On 7/8/2020 at 12:41 PM, SoulWeaver said:

Late, but I think her outfit is the Anna's Roundtable outfit. Not certain, but it could be.

Anna's Roundtable was some sort of online card game someone made, you should be able to look it up. I don't know for sure if that's it, but I think that's the closest outfit for Anna I've seen, and if you look close she could feasibly be holding two cards.

• 5 months later...

I made an attempt at making Xiahou Dun from Dynasty Warriors 8, the facial hair was pretty wack to do and i almost completely forgot to do it lmao

FEH Xiahou Dun Sprite.png

Editing this post so i don't flood this page, but also took a stab at Wang Ben / Ou Hon from Kingdom today

Wang Ben Sprite.png

Edited by Space1255

• 4 weeks later...