Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

I told myself I was only making another request here if Ophelia came. Lo and behold, it happened. So, if available, I'd like to make a request.

Spoiler

The pose I'd like to be similar to her secondary attacking pose, which is the below,
20180921_010054.png.ada83c7c318acacb90f5d5c85a3cbf14.png
but with her tome-holding hand placed next to her face similarly to her idle stance, the below, as well as using the same face as her idle stance.
20180914_182237.png.ef8c25d6f29f0af8233a1c7ed311f71d.png
Finally, I'd like her to have the Sacred Stardust+ accessory. It's fitting.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Emerson said:

I told myself I was only making another request here if Ophelia came. Lo and behold, it happened. So, if available, I'd like to make a request.

Hide contents

The pose I'd like to be similar to her secondary attacking pose, which is the below,
20180921_010054.png.ada83c7c318acacb90f5d5c85a3cbf14.png
but with her tome-holding hand placed next to her face similarly to her idle stance, the below, as well as using the same face as her idle stance.
20180914_182237.png.ef8c25d6f29f0af8233a1c7ed311f71d.png
Finally, I'd like her to have the Sacred Stardust+ accessory. It's fitting.

Wait, do you want her tome next to her face? Where would her tome be? Or no tome?

Since I don't have my big computer I have a teensy request...

Could I get my custom summoner with M!Grima (I'm not sure which accessory suits him I'm tossing up between the seashell and the first Stardust one you get from forging bonds) with M!Grima's idle stance please?  :XD: Feel free to include the S-Support Scene if desired :D:

On 9/27/2018 at 2:08 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

Since I don't have my big computer I have a teensy request...

Could I get my custom summoner with M!Grima (I'm not sure which accessory suits him I'm tossing up between the seashell and the first Stardust one you get from forging bonds) with M!Grima's idle stance please?  :XD: Feel free to include the S-Support Scene if desired :D:

I hate doing this shit on my laptop, not having a mouse sucks. Hows this

Edited by peevthesheev

2 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Looks solid to me, Peev, my sympathies on the mouseless situation though, I hate using the touchpad thing.

Not having a scroll wheel is really not great when working with Photoshop. Plus my touchpad isn't the greatest, and is really twitchy sometimes. I'm glad it was just minor posing with this, not actually assembly

On 10/4/2018 at 6:58 PM, boomfireboom said:

I know this thread is SUUUUPER old, but if anyone is still viewing, I have a request.

A christmas themed, brown haired Ophelia (Preferably Christmas Chrom's body).

Thanks to any spriters working on this.

The thread may be old, but shit still gets done here. I gave anyone else a chance to hop on this, but since no one is biting i'll take care of your request when I get home from work tonight

1 hour ago, peevthesheev said:

The thread may be old, but shit still gets done here. I gave anyone else a chance to hop on this, but since no one is biting i'll take care of your request when I get home from work tonight

I really do kind of feel like this topic should have its title changed to Peev Holds Shit Down.

On 10/6/2018 at 10:04 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

And here I was thinking you did it because you could lol

Well that too. I like to see my folder grow in size, and it's actually fun building these. It's just when things get REALLY hard that I start "do I wanna do this or not"

Like custom characters. I'm more than capable of building them, but usually I only enjoy building characters I like, like Echidna or Erinys

Edited by peevthesheev

1 minute ago, peevthesheev said:

Well that too. I like to see my folder grow in size, and it's actually fun building these. It's just when things get REALLY hard that I start "do I wanna do this or not"

Like custom characters. I'm more than capable of building them, but usually I only enjoy building characters I like, like Echidna or Erinys

Capture.PNG

Was my request too much for you?

Just now, boomfireboom said:

Oh hell no. It's not really a custom character, it's multiple characters in 1 with some edits. I'm talking completely from the ground up custom. Those aren't always the best. I just finished eating, so I can start your request now

1 hour ago, boomfireboom said:

Also, how would Christmas  Lissa's body work? Chrom doesn't exactly have the chest for an Ophelia sprite

Edited by peevthesheev

On 10/6/2018 at 10:34 PM, boomfireboom said:

Yeah, use that, I forgot she existed. If it's too much, can she have the Sack o GIfts?

"If that's too much" 

My friend, weapons are literally as easy as taking the picture and finding a good pose, and putting it in their hand

Edited by peevthesheev