Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Holy cat, you are right. Where did my copy of the sheet come from then? The datamine post on Gamepress, maybe?

I just checked it too, to make sure i'm not losing my shit. You must have gotten it from Gamepress, because the pieces aren't there. I'll check my assets and see if there's any more bits missing when I get a chance, just in case there's some more Jamke-tier shit missing

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, peevthesheev said:

I just checked it too, to make sure i'm not losing my shit. You must have gotten it from Gamepress, because the pieces aren't there. I'll check my assets and see if there's any more bits missing when I get a chance, just in case there's some more Jamke-tier shit missing

But aren’t the Gamepress datamine assets archives compiled by Kaz_Kirigiri as well? It is all a mystery of the emblem.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

But aren’t the Gamepress datamine assets archives compiled by Kaz_Kirigiri as well? It is all a mystery of the emblem.

I'm pretty sure they are, which begs the question what the hell happened here? Maybe there was something wrong with the assets when he first ripped them, like how the Silas and Ophelia folders were missing their capes at first

On 10/26/2018 at 7:26 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

I am terrible...can I get Idle Robin and Idle Brave Lucina please.  It's for a plan I have...

Edited by peevthesheev

16 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

I'm pretty sure they are, which begs the question what the hell happened here? Maybe there was something wrong with the assets when he first ripped them, like how the Silas and Ophelia folders were missing their capes at first

Kaz replied to my message:

Looks like I uploaded it to imgur, and in the assets I accidentally put his spritesheet in Marth's folder instead of Jamke's. I've uploaded it to the art drive and replaced the Doorway of Destiny pack with a v2 version”.

There you go!

Edited by Vaximillian

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Kaz replied to my message:

Looks like I uploaded it to imgur, and in the assets I accidentally put his spritesheet in Marth's folder instead of Jamke's. I've uploaded it to the art drive and replaced the Doorway of Destiny pack with a v2 version”.

There you go!

Excellent. My thanks to you and Kaz

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Lest I forget: Adrift assets (feat. Red Ephraim)

Red Ephraim? Well shit, he already used an axe, why not a sword

Unless he stole Naglfar from Lyon and is just chucking it at fools

Also, this is such a poorly designed banner. It's literally 3 alts wearing Azura's outfit and Mikoto. I wonder if they released the fact that there are 6 and 11 banners coming because they knew this banner would be poorly recieved

2 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Red Ephraim? Well shit, he already used an axe, why not a sword

Also, this is such a poorly designed banner. It's literally 3 alts wearing Azura's outfit and Mikoto.

It’s Ephraim who stole Eirika’s sword and is wearing a wig.

Well, technically it’s Vallite clothing because there’s a Cipher card of Arete wearing something similar:
TCGCipher_B06-095N.png

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s Ephraim who stole Eirika’s sword and is wearing a wig.

Well, technically it’s Vallite clothing because there’s a Cipher card of Arete wearing something similar:
TCGCipher_B06-095N.png

Doesn't make it any less uninspired. 

I know there's probably a thread for this particular issue, but what the hell is Camilla doing here instead of maybe Lilith or a human Anankos. 

1 minute ago, peevthesheev said:

Doesn't make it any less uninspired. 

I know there's probably a thread for this particular issue, but what the hell is Camilla doing here instead of maybe Lilith or a human Anankos. 

It’s been the worst 8% they’ve done, hands down. Also its base kit doesn’t fit Eirika’s character at all.

Arete should have been there. It would have made perfect sense for Azura to dream about, y’know, HER MOTHER.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

It’s been the worst 8% they’ve done, hands down. Also its base kit doesn’t fit Eirika’s character at all.

Arete should have been there. It would have made perfect sense for Azura to dream about, y’know, HER MOTHER.

I was actually bitching about this banner, but the Eirika one was pretty bad too

That's my point. There are a few Vallites that could have fit, or even put in Sumeragi because Mikoto sure as hell isn't from Valla or hell, how about a young Garon to balance out the factions. But Camilla's 5th alt? In a Valla banner? Are you kidding me?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Erm… but she is.

Shit, she is isn't she. It's been a while since I played Fates, and the story was just so forgettable, not to mention that I can barely keep the 3 routes apart in my head. Whoops

Which still circles back around to how everyone here fits but Camilla