Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/12/2019 at 7:43 PM, SoulWeaver said:

KJELLE FINALLY Ahem.

Random request, can I get Brave Roy off his horse? I need to compare him and Legend Roy for ideas for Aer’s promote.

I can work on that. Could use a break from the commission I got anyway. 

In the meantime, here's nu-Nah, of which i've gotten 2
No projects with her until I've finished my commission, though, plus this isn't even on DA yet

Edited by peevthesheev

Dude, you could totally use the new Nah with your old one for a repeat of the Black Knight/Zelgius ‘trust no one, not even yourself’ meme.

Also someone please tell me I’m not the only one who laughed upon realizing who beat Kjelle in the C convo for the Forging Bonds.

18 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Dude, you could totally use the new Nah with your old one for a repeat of the Black Knight/Zelgius ‘trust no one, not even yourself’ meme.

Also someone please tell me I’m not the only one who laughed upon realizing who beat Kjelle in the C convo for the Forging Bonds.

Wait who was it?

6 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Wait who was it?

She mentions a knight in black armor takes her out without her being able to do anything. Y’all know how many of THOSE are wandering around in FE...I almost feel bad for finding it so funny that Sharena didn’t just explain who it was right there.

On 6/14/2019 at 6:27 PM, SoulWeaver said:

So many ideas, so little motivation

I'm tempted to also do something similar to my Cat Dragged In meme, with that special someone dragging a defeated Kjelle to Sharena, because fuck Kjelle

On 5/22/2019 at 2:34 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

So I made a Valentine's Day themed request- and I think it might have been missed.

The idea was a Devotion Day themed M!Robin and Lucina- probably Eliwood base for M!Robin and Lyn base for Lucina?  Idk if that is doable or not.

I'm sorry if it doesn't look good ówò. I'm currently away from home, but brought my laptop with me so i could work. I apologize for this being late!

bsbeys.png

39 minutes ago, frostbittenrose said:

I'm sorry if it doesn't look good ówò. I'm currently away from home, but brought my laptop with me so i could work. I apologize for this being late!

bsbeys.png

*squees super loudly*  Oh my god so cute!!!!!!!!!

Djdhaifhakfjqofjevqjdjfboa

I absolutely love it!  It's perfect!!  😄 😄 😄

Thank you so much!!!!

20 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

...That Lucina is actually gorgeous. I approve.

Thank you!!

19 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

*squees super loudly*  Oh my god so cute!!!!!!!!!

Djdhaifhakfjqofjevqjdjfboa

I absolutely love it!  It's perfect!!  😄 😄 😄

Thank you so much!!!!

You’re welcome!! I’m glad you like it!!

3 hours ago, Hirotune said:

So, Could someone make a Aran Sprite and also maybe get my summoner OC request that was a little bit back a ways?

Can you provide a link to your earlier request, or restate the wording of the request? It helps the spriters to not have to go digging through pages of stuff to try and find it.

Separate note, after four summer Orbs I also would add a request to the Open Requests pool.
I would like a gentleman Summoner with...I think Berkut's hair would do best, and glasses...and I think, if possible, I would like the white changed to black on the robe, though as always I'd be happy enough to have someone do this and won't care if you can't do the trickier bits like this. Said Summoner gentleman would be ideally looking unamused, though simply neutral would be fine if unamused is too difficult to convey, and would have all three Laegjarns clinging to him, I don't care where, as he thinks about the fact that what he actually wants to pull is Innocent Twintail Tsun, aka Laevatainn. Facial expressions of the three Laegjarns is up to the spriter's interpretation - neutral expressions, heart eyes/notice-me-senpais, don't-touch-my-precious-sister glares, whatever you feel like doing. Background doesn't matter.

Also Peev, where'd you get the skeleton from the Naga Banner setups you did? I feel like I've seen it somewhere before but can't put my finger on it.

On 4/30/2019 at 8:55 PM, Hirotune said:

Can i get a summoner OC done with the hood dropped back, with Greil's hair, with one yellow and one red eye and holding a light blue colored forseti in this stance?

Bunnycina with Shine.PNG

This is the summoner OC request i had asked

On 6/23/2019 at 1:37 AM, SoulWeaver said:

Can you provide a link to your earlier request, or restate the wording of the request? It helps the spriters to not have to go digging through pages of stuff to try and find it.

Separate note, after four summer Orbs I also would add a request to the Open Requests pool.
I would like a gentleman Summoner with...I think Berkut's hair would do best, and glasses...and I think, if possible, I would like the white changed to black on the robe, though as always I'd be happy enough to have someone do this and won't care if you can't do the trickier bits like this. Said Summoner gentleman would be ideally looking unamused, though simply neutral would be fine if unamused is too difficult to convey, and would have all three Laegjarns clinging to him, I don't care where, as he thinks about the fact that what he actually wants to pull is Innocent Twintail Tsun, aka Laevatainn. Facial expressions of the three Laegjarns is up to the spriter's interpretation - neutral expressions, heart eyes/notice-me-senpais, don't-touch-my-precious-sister glares, whatever you feel like doing. Background doesn't matter.

Also Peev, where'd you get the skeleton from the Naga Banner setups you did? I feel like I've seen it somewhere before but can't put my finger on it.

The skeleton is from Hel's finisher

On 6/12/2019 at 7:43 PM, SoulWeaver said:

KJELLE FINALLY Ahem.

Random request, can I get Brave Roy off his horse? I need to compare him and Legend Roy for ideas for Aer’s promote.

Also, here's Brave Roy and LRoy for comparison

Edited by peevthesheev

12 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

Also, here's Brave Roy and LRoy for comparison

infantry.png

Lroy passive.png

Sweet, thanks Peev. Wow, gotta love those lower legs when he's not on a horse, looks fabulous. I assume that's just part of the sprite itself so it doesn't look weird on the horse?

On 7/2/2019 at 1:50 AM, SoulWeaver said:

Sweet, thanks Peev. Wow, gotta love those lower legs when he's not on a horse, looks fabulous. I assume that's just part of the sprite itself so it doesn't look weird on the horse?

Spoiler

Actually, the thighs  on BRoy are from LRoy, because when I tried to turn him into an infantry unit the leftover cloth bits of his legs were too small. His legs are bent because I was going for something similar to his damaged art

I'm actually more surprised you didn't comment on the gigantic Durandal. That's sized because to fit the pose, it has to be 2 handed, and Durandal's sprite has a very small hilt, only big enough for one hand. But by the time I finished making the hilt longer, the blade looked small in comparison. So I made it bigger

Not like this hasn't happened in the past,  in an early version of 7 Lyn could use Durandal, and it looks fucking GIGANTIC in her hands

Edited by peevthesheev

7 hours ago, peevthesheev said:
  Hide contents

Actually, the thighs  on BRoy are from LRoy, because when I tried to turn him into an infantry unit the leftover cloth bits of his legs were too small. His legs are bent because I was going for something similar to his damaged art

I'm actually more surprised you didn't comment on the gigantic Durandal. That's sized because to fit the pose, it has to be 2 handed, and Durandal's sprite has a very small hilt, only big enough for one hand. But by the time I finished making the hilt longer, the blade looked small in comparison. So I made it bigger

Not like this hasn't happened in the past,  in an early version of 7 Lyn could use Durandal, and it looks fucking GIGANTIC in her hands

broylegs.png

d88zfao-23b72813-8a11-40b9-87fe-262a4ae0573a.gif

Eh, Durandal is obscenely large in FE7 proper and all the OA. The FEH one always seemed a bit small to me.

13 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Eh, Durandal is obscenely large in FE7 proper and all the OA. The FEH one always seemed a bit small to me.

That was just one example. People are so used to seeing Durandal in it's Heroes size that they forget how big the thing was on Lyn or Eliwood in their sprites.

Even the 7 official art doesn't have the thing as big as it is in their sprites

latest?cb=20120719224003 compared to eliwood_knightlord_durandel.gif where it's bigger than EliHorse

I actually didn't notice it at first, then I was just glad someone finally made it actually closer to the size it was supposed to be. Durandal is actually the reason Eliwood is one of my favorite characters - let me get this straight, that sword makes the two-handed greatsword Ragnell look small, and this guy is whipping it around one-handed WHILE RIDING A HORSE?!?!?! Eliwood is obscenely strong when you get down to it, and it makes it actually understandable that he can keep up with Hector year after year for their sparring, and even keep the score basically tied. Makes me REALLY hope we get old man Eliwood for Brave Eliwood, not just Eliwood dressed like Elbert, that'd be lame, either give us old man Eliwood or else make it actually funny and dress him up like Roy to go with Brave Roy.