Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

4 hours ago, animefreak425 said:

Can someone do female corrin noble hoshiden

As mentioned before, we're going to need you to be a little more specific, please. Are there any special poses you want, or backgrounds you'd like to have used? Even just clarifying and stating that you just want a basic sprite on its own like the Corrin Peev threw in with the Dragon for you would be very helpful.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have realized what this Forum truly needs to reach its greatest potential: Heroes Shiny Chrom.

This is more of a suggestion than an actual request, I suppose, but if Neko wants us to count it as a full-on request then Bloom takes priority for me, though someone else is then of course welcome to request this. As a mere recolor of Chrom, it would probably be included in the list of easier, less-complicated requests, though the lack of main source material giving us not much to go on as to how exactly he would be recolored may tip the scales in favor of the harder request list. Alternative options would of course include Shiny Spring Chrom, Shiny Santa Chrom, and Shiny Horse Chrom. In theory, we would then get someone to make a Shiny Chrom skin for the main site, in somewhat similar vein to the Sakura's Forest skin but with Shiny Chrom everywhere.

32 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I have realized what this Forum truly needs to reach its greatest potential: Heroes Shiny Chrom.

This is more of a suggestion than an actual request, I suppose, but if Neko wants us to count it as a full-on request then Bloom takes priority for me, though someone else is then of course welcome to request this. As a mere recolor of Chrom, it would probably be included in the list of easier, less-complicated requests, though the lack of main source material giving us not much to go on as to how exactly he would be recolored may tip the scales in favor of the harder request list. Alternative options would of course include Shiny Spring Chrom, Shiny Santa Chrom, and Shiny Horse Chrom. In theory, we would then get someone to make a Shiny Chrom skin for the main site, in somewhat similar vein to the Sakura's Forest skin but with Shiny Chrom everywhere.

When you say Shiny, do you mean Pokemon style Shiny? Or just bedazzle the shit out of his armor

Well, in the interim, while I work on a real bitch of a project, here's a mounted Sigurd. Unmounted probably in the future, as an unmounted Sigurd would be critical to a project I want to do in the future

Edited by peevthesheev

15 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

When you say Shiny, do you mean Pokemon style Shiny? Or just bedazzle the shit out of his armor

I mean this legend.

5ab7f2e25b7f8_ShinyChrom.png.30bba6c25902e6beb20da2bccceaaba1.png

Supposedly someone started their file over so many times that this eventually happened to Chrom's armor. As you can hopefully see, the answer is…pretty much both. The only difficulty is that this is the only actual picture you can find, especially since googling 'shiny chrom' comes up with all the results for 'shiny chrome' because autocorrect. There are a couple fanarts of this, but they're few and far between, so figuring out exact coloration of specific areas is difficult. Now if only I could find an Action Replay code to make him ALWAYS like this...

17 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I mean this legend.

5ab7f2e25b7f8_ShinyChrom.png.30bba6c25902e6beb20da2bccceaaba1.png

Supposedly someone started their file over so many times that this eventually happened to Chrom's armor. As you can hopefully see, the answer is…pretty much both. The only difficulty is that this is the only actual picture you can find, especially since googling 'shiny chrom' comes up with all the results for 'shiny chrome' because autocorrect. There are a couple fanarts of this, but they're few and far between, so figuring out exact coloration of specific areas is difficult. Now if only I could find an Action Replay code to make him ALWAYS like this...

That looks like someone took the hue and saturation sliders and just moved them over. I need to figure out how to recreate that, it looks amazing

22 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

That looks like someone took the hue and saturation sliders and just moved them over. I need to figure out how to recreate that, it looks amazing

They probably glitched the sliders out with all the restarting. Either way, yes, it is amazing, I only recently discovered this and instantly wondered what Shiny Spring Chrom would look like and then knew I had to at least mention it on here.

While I do more research on this mysterious shiny Chrom, someone wanted me to make Deadlord Lucina

Edited by peevthesheev
Added flames because i'm an idiot

On March 27, 2018 at 8:33 AM, peevthesheev said:

Final Deadlord Lucina.png

"I AM LUCINA. YOU…WOULD CHALLENGE YOUR FATE? I TOO ONCE DID SO…ALLOW ME TO STAND BY YOUR SIDE - PERHAPS YOU SHALL BE MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN I."
-Summon Quote

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

"I AM LUCINA. YOU…WOULD CHALLENGE YOUR FATE? I TOO ONCE DID SO…ALLOW ME TO STAND BY YOUR SIDE - PERHAPS YOU SHALL BE MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN I."
-Summon Quote

That's a pretty freaking sweet summon quote.

Just found this a second ago. If anyone wants to take a stab at it that'd be awesome. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/138/060/6e5.jpg

Eldigan and Sigurd should be fairly straightforward it seems like to me. I guess Felicia's plate could work as a base for the halos. Quan I was thinking Arvis's torso and legs, with maybe the coat shortened just a touch, and Zelgius's or Raven's head with Raven's or Tobin's hair color. For the lance, Gradivus looks pretty similar to Gungnir's original incarnation, so I guess that. Maybe make the head black? That said, I'm not overly concerned with how it's made, so whoever would be up for taking it, feel free to change things however seems like it'll work best. I'd just love to see that in FEH format.

On 3/30/2018 at 9:48 PM, bottlegnomes said:

That's a pretty freaking sweet summon quote.

Just found this a second ago. If anyone wants to take a stab at it that'd be awesome. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/138/060/6e5.jpg

Eldigan and Sigurd should be fairly straightforward it seems like to me. I guess Felicia's plate could work as a base for the halos. Quan I was thinking Arvis's torso and legs, with maybe the coat shortened just a touch, and Zelgius's or Raven's head with Raven's or Tobin's hair color. For the lance, Gradivus looks pretty similar to Gungnir's original incarnation, so I guess that. Maybe make the head black? That said, I'm not overly concerned with how it's made, so whoever would be up for taking it, feel free to change things however seems like it'll work best. I'd just love to see that in FEH format.

I've already done Sigurd, on foot and mounted, I have Eldigan built, and I could take a crack at Quan. Plus it will give me a reason to rebuild Gungnir from my Arione build

Edited by peevthesheev

2 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

I've already done Sigurd, on foot and mounted, I have Eldigan built, and I could take a crack at Quan. Plus it will give me a reason to rebuild Gungnir from my Arione build

gUNGNIR.png

As a minor critique, I feel like maybe the tip (part from Lucina's lance) is maybe a bit big. Feels like it's squished between the protrusions from Gradivus. Otherwise, that looks freaking great and way better than my stupid suggestion! :D

Is your Arione in here?

Also thanks!

On 3/31/2018 at 12:42 AM, bottlegnomes said:

As a minor critique, I feel like maybe the tip (part from Lucina's lance) is maybe a bit big. Feels like it's squished between the protrusions from Gradivus. Otherwise, that looks freaking great and way better than my stupid suggestion! :D

Is your Arione in here?

Also thanks!

This thread is new, since the last one got nuked, so I'll post Arione here for you

I'll be sure to edit Gungnir to fit better, I was actually just comparing my Gungnir to the artwork and thinking that the tip was too thick

Edited by peevthesheev

Wow. I completely forgot about this thread. Well, I'm back, and I might as well come back swinging with not one, not two, but the FOUR things I was working on when I last was on here. @SoulWeaver may appreciate some of these. Our talks about AQW reminded me of the character designs, and I wanted to test out a method for spritifying the weapons, so I took the liberty of recreating my favorites:

Battle Gravelyn.png

Artix.png

Drakath.png

Sexy Gravelyn.png

1 hour ago, Nankaina said:

Wow. I completely forgot about this thread. Well, I'm back, and I might as well come back swinging with not one, not two, but the FOUR things I was working on when I last was on here. @SoulWeaver may appreciate some of these. Our talks about AQW reminded me of the character designs, and I wanted to test out a method for spritifying the weapons, so I took the liberty of recreating my favorites:

(Art snipped for post size)

Woah, those look great! I think the only two things I'd suggest is that I think Artix wears a red cape now and Gravelyn's eyes are blue(is it weird that I know that? Sometimes I wonder…), but I don't know how well blue eyes would transition over to Heroes so yeah. I guess she could be a touch taller in the first one, but that's just me being nitpicky. Good job with the weapons!

(I'm aware this is a double-post, sorry, but the site doesn't seem to correctly send notifications for being mentioned if you edit the @ part in so this is the only way I can get it to send for sure)

@immatx I don't know if you were aware or not, but Peev finished your request a couple weeks ago. I'm pretty sure the site doesn't send notifications for mentions that were edited in, so I'm making this mention just in case you haven't checked this thread recently.

2 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

(I'm aware this is a double-post, sorry, but the site doesn't seem to correctly send notifications for being mentioned if you edit the @ part in so this is the only way I can get it to send for sure)

@immatx I don't know if you were aware or not, but Peev finished your request a couple weeks ago. I'm pretty sure the site doesn't send notifications for mentions that were edited in, so I'm making this mention just in case you haven't checked this thread recently.

Does it really not notify if it's an edit? Shit, that sucks, thanks for mentioning @immatx

Also, @bottlegnomes, I've started on the Dead Dads image. Quan should be easy, Sigurd's already done, but Eldigan is having a hard time adjusting to life without his horse

2 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I'm pretty sure the site doesn't send notifications for mentions that were edited in, so I'm making this mention just in case you haven't checked this thread recently.

Actually, it does.