New Skill Ideas

Will O'Donnell

So, I got me thinking about some skills that can be useful but deadly in Heroes. Most of these came from older games and innovative ideas, so please do not sue me if I'm not original enough.

Moving forward, since the Blow series in Type A (Darting Blow, Armored Blow, etc.) has all of its mix and matches whenever the user initiates the combat, what if there are Stance series too? So I propose these:

Swift Stance 3: Spd+6 when attacked   (Okay, so I know what's gonna happen here: It's going to be ignored because of Quick Riposte, but I can't shake the feeling because of Steady, Warding & Fierce Stance is already there with no Spd Stance or something... it's just gonna fill the roster.)

Bracing Stance 2: Def/Res+4 when attacked (This is the passive of Binding Bld and Naga)

Sturdy Stance 2: Atk/Def+4 when attacked (Shiro's Bright Naginata Passive)

Mirror Stance 2: Atk/Res+4 when attacked 

Sparrow Stance 2: Atk/Spd+4 when attacked

Gripping Stance 2: Spd/Def+4 when attacked

Striker Stance 2: Spd/Res+4 when attacked

Second is these Type B skills:

Brave Speed 3: If unit's HP is greater than or equal to 80%, follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack (weapon acts like brave weapons if hp is high)

Nihil 3: Foe's bonuses (rally, hone, spur, etc.) are nullified during combat with that unit (I took it from Genealogy, so...)

Type C Skills mainly compose of hybrid drive skills like Drive Atk/Def, but all of them give only +2 to 2 spaces in reach.

As for the Specials, I include Ventis/Typhoon, which uses Speed as firepower (30% if Typhoon, 50% if Ventis), kind of like Ayra's Regnal Astra, but its charge is same to that of Ignis & Glacies for Ventis and Bonfire & Iceberg for Typhoon.

Another innovation I had in mine is the Water Wall, in which it's Escutcheon, but the damage dealt of the one unit , will be used as a shield for the next attack. The math goes like this: If the first unit's attack is 6 while the Water Wall triggers (assuming that they don't double), the next unit's attack will be decreased by 6, a.k.a. the last unit's damage dealt.... get it?

Any criticism is welcome to this, but I just hope that this would be helpful for the game.

Please use this topic instead. If you scroll down the first page a little more, you will see "Create a Skill." It is best to avoid making duplicate topics so the first forum page is not cluttered. Thanks.