Grand Hero Battle Breaks Through: Takumi

SatsumaFSoysoy

At last, we have a worthy successor to Valter! This took me several stamina potions and a lot of frustration to solve, but I eventually fell back on Nino + Reinhardt + Olivia + Special Guest Star Genny. Yes, yes, dancer; I'm a terrible cheater.

I'm pleased enough that I'm going to write the strategy out, despite the increasingly small chance that anyone will be able to use it.

Units:

5* Lv. 40+9 +Spd -Def Nino, Gronnblade+/Draw Back/Draconic Aura/Resistance +3/Desperation 3/Hone Atk 3/Distant Def 3, S Summoner, S Eirika, Water Blessing.

5* Lv. 40+3 +Atk -Def Reinhardt, Dire Thunder/Reposition/Moonbow/Death Blow 3/Vantage 3/Goad Cavalry/Quickened Pulse (...yeah, I forgot to switch him to Spur Atk 2), S Arvis.

5* Lv. 40 Neutral Genny, Gravity+/Physic+/Heavenly Light/-/Wrathful Staff 2/Hone Spd 1/Fortify Def 3.

4* Lv. 40+3 +Atk -Def Olivia, Silver Sword/Dance/-/-/-/Hone Atk 3/Fortify Res 3.

Starting Positions:

Clockwise from top left: Reinhardt, Olivia, Nino, Genny.

Turn 1: Genny attacks the wall below Nino. Reinhardt moves to Nino's right and destroys it. Nino kills the Gravity+ Cleric, is danced, and kills the Slow+ Cleric. EP: Takumi attacks Nino. Lance Cavalier rushes up the left-hand side. Bow Cavalier comes up the right-hand side. Reinforcements spawn.

Turn 2: Reinhardt moves down and kills the Bow Cavalier. Olivia dances him from above. Nino move next to him and attacks the Blue Mage. Reinhardt moves down and kills the Blue Mage. Genny moves out of range and heals Nino. EP: Sword Dragon brutalises Reinhardt, leaving the weakened Takumi to die to a Vantage Moonbow. Lance Cavalier changes direction, while others just advance. Reinforcements spawn.

Turn 3: Reinhardt kills the Sword Fighter. Genny heals Nino. Nino kills the Sword Dragon, is danced, and kills the Lance Cavalier (conveniently blocking the Green Mage in). EP: Skadi goes off. Takumi attacks Nino. Reinforcements spawn.

Turn 4: Nino finishes Takumi from above the wall. Genny moves left and heals Reinhardt. Reinhardt moves left. Olivia dances for Nino, who draws her back out of danger. EP: Silly Windsweep Thief attacks Genny, doesn't double because of silly Windsweep, and drops himself into range of Reinhardt killing him next turn. Others advance.

Turn 5: Nino kills Green Mage. Reinhardt kills Red Cavalier, is danced, and finishes off the Thief. Genny can heal or not; it doesn't matter. EP: Axe Cavalier advances.

Turn 6: Nino kills the Axe Cavalier with help from Olivia's dance. Alternatively, Olivia or Genny could take the kill by dogpiling.

A few things I noted:

Screw the + staves and Dazzling Staff. You'll note I had them executed on turn 1.

Windsweep SUCKS.

Nino is somehow, despite having 45, slightly short on Spd (*coughSlow+cough*), leading to death by Takumi on Turn 1 if you don't have +Spd and a Hone Spd.

Edited by Seafarer

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this video with a Roy Emblem beating Infernal Takumi:

While these Roy's are highly merged, I may reconsider my decision to not give LA!Roy Guard Bow. With Close Counter, Sol and ATK Smoke he did a big part of the work. It reminded me of the way @Zeo's Matthew blew this map away. 

THIS MAP.

I HATE IT.

BETRAYAL IS AN ABSOLUTE PILE OF PILES.

But dammit, I have to admit it's ingeniously frustrating. I tried to use this start, but a problem arose when the first turn didn't act as anticipated. As in the bow knight was actually smart and went for the right instead.

So instead I had to pull an alternate strat that involved copious amounts of tinkering, too many retries and switching out Lissa for Mist, mainly because Spur Def/Res 2.

Differences: My Fjorm had DD3 seal instead for Takumi tanking, Olivia had +2, Hone Spd 3 seal, Spd +3 and WoM3, Mist replaces Lissa and has LtS2, Spur Def/Res 2, Drive Def 1 Seal, Rehabilitate and Kindled Fire Balm (Also Slow+, but she's not doing damage with it), B!Lyn had S Rank Summoner Support, the BA3 Seal and Swap.

Fjorm takes the usual role of tanking the right, with Mist acting as the healer there. However, because the Bow Knight moves to the left, I have to have Lyn take out both it and the blue mage, who HAS to die second because she needs Desperation to not die. So she takes the bow knight first, then Olivia pops in front of her with WoM so that Lyn can kill the mage from one tile up. Fjorm and Mist attack the swordie to ensure the healer just heals and we go to enemy phase, which involves Fjorm tanking (Like most of these turns), Olivia takes the wyvern's attack and we move on to turn 3. Lyn 1-rounds the mage and wyvern, Fjrom gets used to tanking the cav and we take the Skadi's effect. The new reinforcements mean I have to be careful with the mage in Lyn's range, so I pull back and let it come so Lyn can take it out next turn. From here, I spend a turn or two healing everyone and ensure that Lyn fights Takumi with her boosts in EP. This allows Lyn to easily defeat Takumi in PP, so I ensure that I deal with each one at a time. Fjorm meanwhile has to distract everyone else. Until those Takumis died, when the green cav decided to start breaking the walls. The barrier allows me time to get Lyn healed so that she doesn't die in EP and can 1-round the green cav. However the barriers have been taken down by now and I have to rush to ensure that all that's left are the clerics and thief (is it obvious I forgot some of the turns because it took that much time?), with Lyn thrashing the blue cav. The thief is taken out in one turn and the clerics decide to attack Lyn because they have to stop her before it's too late. They do next to no damage and she 1-round them, FINALLY ending this.

It took 20 turns, too much of my time over the last few days and at least 5 stamina potions (not entirely spent on it, but still). But I took down Betrayal. 

Edit: I kind of wish I recorded the madness, if only so I could play this over it.

Edited by Dayni

@mampfoid I really enjoyed that actually. Makes me wish my LA!Roy wasn't -DEF. He could definitely run a set like that otherwise. Really is a shame. I love seeing builds like this. The New Ephraim would probably be a pretty fantastic user of ATK Smoke as well.

So I finally got around to tackling this GHB myself and discovered that it can actually be solved through Nino doing her best and murdering everyone with the help of 3 dancers. Which means that my strat probably should be able to be replicated by other Blademages with similar stats as well, and as the required SI is pretty modest, I thought I'd just post it here. Oh, and all my seals are still Lvl1 btw as I haven't had the time to upgrade them yet.

My characters:

• Nino with a pretty standard LoD-Desperation--Moonbow build and the Savage Blow Seal (in retrospect I don't think it was even necessary, so feel free to substitute it with whatever). Also has the summoner S support so that she doesn't die horribly to the Bow Knight.
  • Ninian with WoM (any level), Hone Atk and the Hone Spd Seal. You also probably want either a Spd refine, Spd+3 or TA to survive the Sword Wyvern better.
  • Base Inigo using the Spur Spd Seal.
  • Base Shigure with the Spur Atk Seal.

Turn 1:

• Move Nino to the very left of the second row, Inigo next to her and Shigure to the very right. Everyone attacks the wall, thereby cracking the first half and allowing Ninian to go down the middle and destroy it completely.

Turn 2:

• Nino blows up the Lance Cavalier, gets danced by Inigo.
  • Nino moves to her right and kills the Sword guy with Moonbow, then gets danced (or sung?) by Shigure.
  • She goes below Ninian and kills the Bow Knight, almost dying in the process. Ninian dances her from the right (and blocks off the path).
  • Nino kills the Blue Mage.
  • On enemy phase the Slow Cleric and Sword Wyvern both attack Ninian and she chips a little in return.

Turn 3:

• Nino goes above Ninian and kills the Wyvern, Shigure dances for her.
  • She horribly murders the Green Mage and Ninian dances.
  • Nino goes and uses Draw Back on Ninian to get further to the left, where Inigo comes in (from the left as well).
  • Nino kills the Thief and lands in the little niche where Takumi's Skadi doesn't hit her.
  • The Slow Cleric attacks Shigure but who cares.

Turn 4:

• Nino goes to the right, Inigo dances her from above.
  • She moves inbetween Inigo and Shigure, the latter dances from above as well.
  • Nino kills the Cleric, Ninian moves 1 space upwards and next to her.

Turn 5:

• Nino goes 1 space down, doesn't attack, but gets nevertheless danced by Shigure.
  • Nino kills the Red Mage, Ninian warps to her right and dances.
  • Nino murders the second Cleric, Inigo moves 1 space to the right and into safety.

Turn 6:

• Nino moves to the left and attacks the Axe Cavalier, Inigo dances.
  • She kills the upper Takumi, then Shigure refreshes her.
  • The Cavalier gets attacked a second time and dies, afterwards Ninian teleports in and dances.
  • Nino defeats the last Takumi and has successfully murdered everyone. :D
Edited by Sias

Figured as much. Vanguard Ike is really helpful for this map and basically replaces the Black Knight who was used in similar strategies. Here's a freebie units strategy by link z using a team of Fjorm (neutral) with an Atk Ploy 1 seal, vanguard Ike (neutral) with a QR3 seal, 4* Olivia (neutral) with a Drive Def 1 seal, and 4* Wrys (neutral) with a Hone Spd 1 seal. Note: Ike must have QR3 for this strategy to go as shown. If not, then Ike will fail to ORKO the second Takumi. Alternative options would be to use Distant Def 3 as seal if QR2 is his B passive which I don't know if it worked not or follow a different guide that was mentioned in this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/80ytkt/takumi_infernal_f2p_no_si_ftlike/duz53yj/.

Edited by Kaden

8 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid I really enjoyed that actually. Makes me wish my LA!Roy wasn't -DEF. He could definitely run a set like that otherwise. Really is a shame. I love seeing builds like this. The New Ephraim would probably be a pretty fantastic user of ATK Smoke as well.

It was my first idea to give him Guard Bow and Distant Defense when I pulled him with +DEF/-SPD. But his HP is so low ... Also my only spare Lyn is booked for Swift Sparrow though. 

I just completed Lunatic last night with VL!Ike, Fjorm, Lissa, and P!Azura. You can do it just as easily with any other healer, as long as they have a Pain or Pain+ seal (mine is Dazzling Pain+ with Wrathful Staff as her B skill, but Wrathful Pain+ is perfectly fine even without Dazzling Staff). I also put the Distant Def 3 seal on him...I haven't experimented with the second, first, or without it, and I don't want to experiment for nothing so you can do it if you feel up to it. Have Fjorm and Lissa take the left side, while VL!Ike and P!Azura take the right. Note: when the red cavalier spawns, you want to make sure you get rid of VL!Ike's panic status before dancing him, then make sure to advance him 2 spaces instead of one. You'll know what I mean when you're there. Anyhow, I say that because if you don't then the red cavalier will start going towards Fjorm instead of VL!Ike...you want him to deal with the red cavalier and the right F!Takumi so that Fjorm isn't overburdened and killed. Also, there will come a point (next turn I think) where the last F!Takumi (the one originally on the left) has Vengeance ready and he has a healer nearby...instead of battling him, you need to retreat Fjorm and heal her while setting up VL!Ike to take it instead. The healer will prioritize healing F!Takumi before he attacks, causing Vengeance to do almost nothing. After that, clean everything up.

Dang was this one annoying. My Flier team easily cleared up to infernal. But Camilla was dead weight in Infernal.After a run or two showed that that wasn't going to work. I went and tried the the old and true 3 dancers + Blade Mage. Airzura, Axura, Olivia, and Summer Corrin.

1 point of speed too slow or 2 points of attack too low. When will we get the ATK/SPD seal? My next merge on her would give 1 speed. But the legendary banner seems to think I want to have a pity party instead. Haven't gotten anything since the first and only 5* off it in the second session. That pity just keeps climbing.  I suppose I could have tried to grind up summoner support instead, but I looked at this thread.

I saw the V!Ike kills everything down below deal and figured hey that would really ease up on health and position issues. Apparently a -HP/+DEF V!Ike doesn't work there. He needed Lute(ATK Ploy Seal) AND Axura in play to pull it off. Effie would take damage and be too slow and end up trapped and dying in the final stretch. I had two Bartre's to use for smite fodder.

First I figured my Elincia doesn't have a positional yet and she could probably quad everything to death with Airzura. That is when I found out V!Ike needed PA!Azura's buffs. Elincia got walled by the the red flier. Well technically she kills it, but her HP is too low after words and things just go bad.

Color wise and brave weapon wise Effie was perfect. She was just too immobile. My Brave lance wielders are Effie, Cordelia, A badly built Abel. Abel is the only 5*. With Cordelia and her Galeforce I was finally able to pull the win, though positioning got really tight towards the end.

But what frustrated me wasn't the trying different things. But the fact that my failures were almost always due to one or two points in a stat. Almost enough to make me think that they are setting this up so that unmerged/lightly merged 5*s will juuuuuusssst miss, thus subtlety telling you that you need to get that next merge or two to make this unit truly great. Though I suppose if I killed Fjorm to give Axura Drive ATK instead of Drive RES I could have done it with a speed seal. Maybe, I could end up not being able to make the positioning work. But I decided to try a different strategy instead. Drive ATK doesn't grow on trees. And Drive SPD isn't super common either.

Ugh. Finally did it.

clearer Infernal- it's not the most original because I used BB Bridelia with BA and Desperation combo with 3 dancers but i had to think on the order of kills and dancing positions myself because none of the videos I saw particularly helped with specific skill setups. That and I merged my Olivias.

so it was my neutral Bridelia who did the work. (the neutral stats hurt her in Infernal and i only managed because of the BA seal and Axura buffs. If she wasn't neutral i could have probably only used 2 dancers and maybe Fjorm on the left). 

My dancers were a neutral Skyzura, Axura and Azura. Decided to drop Olivia to test different enemy positioning and it worked in my favour. Just before Turn 3, if I had no Olivia the lance cavalier would move right- which Axura can take a hit thanks to TA! Unfortunately the healer deals exact damage to KO her so i had to give Axura the HP+3 seal (she was either -Def or -HP) but that proved to be the winning combination. 

But yeah the key was to destroy one of the healers ASAP, in Turn 1 even.

Some of the melee units on the left were quite tanky even for BB Bridelia so 3 dancers was really needed. Also shoutout to Skyzura (also neutral) because her flying mobility meant she can sit on the top right the whole time until Skadi kicks in and everyone can activate Wings of Mercy.

sure not the most original but it was no walk in the park either because of my specific boon/banes.

Edited by mcsilas

Still haven't even attempted this but I see on the yaycupcake compilation that there are a couple non-SI F2P strats with buff Ike so I guess I'll level him once the double SP kicks in today then finally do it. Hopefully another Rehabilitate healer can sub for Wrys who I don't have a single copy of.

Conveniently enough my barracks is at 499/500 so the one copy will do as I don't even plan to promote him, and so the Lunatic version can chill until the rerun quests for orbs come along.

(The only two non-SI guides without buff Ike ask for evil Takumi himself or the Threaten Def 3 seal, which I can't/won't do)

@Zeo I'm suuuuuuper late, sorry again, but thanks! As much as I love Clarisse and find her very useful, her real strength is deceptive thanks to the insane amount of buffs she normally has. Her S Support with CYL Lucina with her weapon and dual Drive Def 2 are what really give her the majority of her bulk, and the +3 to everything with PA Azura basically gives her the stats of a +10 merge after being danced. Plus more drives from both Azuras and NY Azura's weapon giving even more bulk on top of all that. While my Clarisse and your Matthew have similar build ideas, I think the big difference is how we built the teams they're in; Matthew's teammates help to cover his weak areas and work really well as an overall group, but don't work quite as well for supporting one unit since they're focused a bit more on their own abilities, while mine tries to shove as many extra stats onto Clarisse and hope that she can overcome her weak areas that way, which ends up really crippling them in terms of their own combat and survivability. So basically, while the concepts are similar, we went in pretty different directions beyond that, and I think it's really cool to see how different and impressive each of our own clears end up being because of it!

I will forever recommend Aether for a build like this, though. The fixed Def damage from Bonfire is nice and reliable, but Aether has been an absolute lifesaver in so many GHBs, BHBs, Tempest runs, and even Arena matches. I don't think I could go back to another Special ever again now.

And your own clear was a treat to watch as usual as well~ Ayra's bulk always impresses me, and I love seeing refined Gravity+ shenanigans, it works extremely well for the massive rush of enemies in this GHB. I'm too used to Clarisse, so I always get nervous watching your Matthew get down to low HP since he doesn't have Aether, but he always ends up bouncing right back with a little healing from Genny. And not really related to the clear itself, but you always put some great music in your videos, haha. I'm not really super active on here anymore unfortunately, but please feel free to continue tagging me in your clears, I'd love to see them whenever I get the chance!

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

@Zeo I'm suuuuuuper late, sorry again, but thanks! As much as I love Clarisse and find her very useful, her real strength is deceptive thanks to the insane amount of buffs she normally has. Her S Support with CYL Lucina with her weapon and dual Drive Def 2 are what really give her the majority of her bulk, and the +3 to everything with PA Azura basically gives her the stats of a +10 merge after being danced. Plus more drives from both Azuras and NY Azura's weapon giving even more bulk on top of all that. While my Clarisse and your Matthew have similar build ideas, I think the big difference is how we built the teams they're in; Matthew's teammates help to cover his weak areas and work really well as an overall group, but don't work quite as well for supporting one unit since they're focused a bit more on their own abilities, while mine tries to shove as many extra stats onto Clarisse and hope that she can overcome her weak areas that way, which ends up really crippling them in terms of their own combat and survivability. So basically, while the concepts are similar, we went in pretty different directions beyond that, and I think it's really cool to see how different and impressive each of our own clears end up being because of it!

It's pretty funny actually. When you compare the two of them they're actually very similar (Matthew is +ATK/-HP)

• Clarisse: 37/29/34/25/20
  • Matthew: 38/29/34/30/18

Course mine was neutral so she beats him outright in ATK power and he wins in bulk (He's since been shifted to +SPD/-HP) but they fundamentally are indeed similar. The funny thing is that what you did with Clarisse is what I was trying to do with Matthew initially. Give him a dedicated dancer and healer with buffs and have an insurance policy on the side (Ayra) just in case things got ugly. But the team's Synergy was so outstanding I kinda ended up evening them out and the results were amazing. I definitely always look forward to seeing your clears as well.

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I will forever recommend Aether for a build like this, though. The fixed Def damage from Bonfire is nice and reliable, but Aether has been an absolute lifesaver in so many GHBs, BHBs, Tempest runs, and even Arena matches. I don't think I could go back to another Special ever again now.

Aether is an inevitability. But right now Matthew runs Bonfire and Ignis like a champ and Genny covers his weaknesses nicely without the healing. It's only a matter of time before he gets it. But since Chrom is the main source of it and he's actually one of my other +10 Projects (Matthew/Nino/Lukas/Chrom/Serra) I doubt I'll have the fodder for that any time soon.

4 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

And your own clear was a treat to watch as usual as well~ Ayra's bulk always impresses me, and I love seeing refined Gravity+ shenanigans, it works extremely well for the massive rush of enemies in this GHB. I'm too used to Clarisse, so I always get nervous watching your Matthew get down to low HP since he doesn't have Aether, but he always ends up bouncing right back with a little healing from Genny. And not really related to the clear itself, but you always put some great music in your videos, haha. I'm not really super active on here anymore unfortunately, but please feel free to continue tagging me in your clears, I'd love to see them whenever I get the chance!

And this is why when Serra becomes my main healer, she's proabably getting Gravity+. It's a real life saver. Ayra's bulk is actually similar to Matthew's as well, which is why Rogue Dagger buffs are so perfect on her. And yeah I try to use fitting music for the battle haha, music can make or break videos like this sometimes in my opinion, I probably take longer than I should on that particular aspect of these vids. Yeah I'll keep tagging you. I actually tagged you in I think every GHB in the weekly rotation so you have a lot to catch up on, but when you get the time definitely check them out. Don't be a stranger!

On an unrelated note, I've gotta post this while it's still relevant. I found this incredible video of a true Donnel Solo for this war.

This right here? This was poetry in motion. The healing and set was genius. Also once again proves that ATK Smoke + Distant Def 3 seal is a disgusting combination on more than a few units. This actually reminded me that there was a time I was going to build a Donnel and have him be my main Lance unit early on in the game right before Lukas fell into my lap. If it wasn't for Lukas actually, my *5 +10 of choice would probably be this farmer boy here. He really is more than meets the eye.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

This right here? This was poetry in motion. The healing and set was genius. Also once again proves that ATK Smoke + Distant Def 3 seal is a disgusting combination on more than a few units. This actually reminded me that there was a time I was going to build a Donnel and have him be my main Lance unit early on in the game right before Lukas fell into my lap. If it wasn't for Lukas actually, my *5 +10 of choice would probably be this farmer boy here. He really is more than meets the eye.

Woa, that was cool. Donnell being at full health after soloing this is hilarious. 

Finally managed to do the Infernal after trying several different F2P guides. Turns out the fact my Wrys was +Spd (why did I train up a +Spd Wrys? What was I thinking?) was screwing me up. Quickly levelled up another with crystals and shards, merged with my existing, and managed to follow LinkZ's guide with Wrys, Fjorm, Vanguard Ike and Olivia :)

Bloody hell, that was an experience. Even with a solid strategy guide this is a right slog with attempts taking ridiculous amounts of time. First problem was that my +Def -HP attack didn't have the bulk to tank the green mage, so I had to go back and level the free one and grind even more SP. Second was that the lack of Wrys threatened to scupper my plans - Rehabilitate is easy enough but Live to Serve and Heavenly Light less so. Luckily I remembered my Clarine has the former (literally the only one in my barracks), and Heavenly Light wasn't required. Good thing too, I just saw that Wrys was the Hero Battle just yesterday so there's no possibility of getting him anytime soon.

Anyway, forgoing any notion of Pride and Accomplishment, I just used Brotel's latest F2P guide as a base (the one with Savage Blow, which turned out to be not useful). Of course, Clarine and Olivia being heavily built changed the enemy movements quite a lot, but fortunately not in a way that got me killed. It got a bit hairy at the end with Clarine of all people having to tank the ninja for multiple turns. I 5-starred her long ago and she's repaid the faith in spades.

Not much to say about the specifics of the strategy, it's the commonly accepted one of Fjorm clogging up the left side while Ike and Clarine pick off stuff from the right. Fortunately most of the enemies here have low speed so Ike and Fjorm are at no risk of being one-rounded by anything.

omg, i spent waaay too much time on this, but i really didn't want to have to have to give brave bow+ to brave lyn and so i had to get through it with my -def/+res klein. i finally did it though with 5* klein (breath of life 3 seal), 5* ninian (escape route, spur atk seal), 5* axzura (wings of mercy, hone spd seal), and 5* fjorm (distant def seal). i prob. could've saved myself a lot of pain if i'd just trained up the freebie vike, but i didn't really want to go through that grinding right now. anyway, mission accomplished. finally! (i happened to pull another klein on my free pull today, but he wasn't +HP/-spd which didn't help me out at all.) if anyone needs the details feel free to PM me. i barely squeaked by, and there's very little flexibility with the positioning  and skills/seals, though, so it might not be that helpful for you.

ピエリのおもちゃなの!

This one required the weirdest finagling of skills yet.

+6 Performing Arts Azura [+Spd, -Def] (Sing, Wings of Mercy 3, Drive Res 2, Drive Def 2)
+0 Olivia [+Spd, -Res] (Dance, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Atk 3, Defense +1)
+10 Ninian [+Spd, -Res] (Dance, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Spd 3, Squad Ace D 3)
+10 Peri [+Atk, -Res] (Firesweep Lance+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Life and Death 2, Drag Back, Threaten Def 3, Speed +3)

Peri needed Life and Death 2 instead of Life and Death 3 to survive taking a hit from the bow knight and a cleric with Azura's Drive Res 2 and Drive Def 2 on her. She also needed Speed +3 to double attack Takumi and the thief after a Hone Spd 3 buff. Olivia needed Defense +1 to survive a hit from the axe knight at the end.

The usual imgur gallery: https://imgur.com/a/GWQzP.

Now all my Sacred Seals are on the wrong people.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Y'all inspired me to Actually Try on Infernal.

Leon and his backup dance squad did the trick!  The lucky ladies were Olivia, PA!Azura, and Ninian.  Olivia had Hone Atk 3, and Ninian had Hone Def 3 and Hone Spd 3.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Leon and his backup dance squad did the trick! 

Congratulations! 

I remember you saying you were picky about your archers. Did you give Leon some fancy skills or merges? 

That. Was. Hell.

I was halfway through writing a comment here about how I'd given up on it for now, before deciding to go look at an f2p guide for one more try. I was able to follow it through and through up until the end, where the slight deviations in my stats and the ones in the video made the enemy move differently, so I had to clean up the last few enemies myself. I never thought I would be relying on Wrys to help me complete one of the hardest maps in this game, but he's more than just meme trash now to me. Him, V!Ike, Olivia and Fjorm are the MvPs.