Heroes Crackships Thread

Von Ithipathachai

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

- Leon x Spring Camilla: They originally got into an argument regarding which shampoo was better.  The result was a draw, and loads of extra work for wasting the Order of Heroes' money.  They now share a quiet hatred of Anna, and grumble about her, while also swapping fashion tips.  Sometimes, he acts as her wingman!  Drink are on her, of course!

So Leon's like a better version of Niles?

Just now, MilodicMellodi said:

So Leon's like a better version of Niles?

A more petty, less perverted version.

He's absolutely not interested in Camilla, something that secretly relieves her.

12 hours ago, Dayni said:

Ursula/Titania (Titania literally saved her during the genealogy TT and they got to S rank right after, you can't tell me no)

Well they do share the same VA as well.

as for me the craziest one is the moustache duo of Bartre and Oliver. This was before Hardin and i don't have him anyway.

Also Rebecca and Donnel since they're both humble village people who also say their name to psyche themselves up during their special quotes.

tharja x Linde as a light and dark mage duo. Mostly from the Echoes trials.

ike and hector more as my early arena duo but i guess they are now the cyl male winner pairing.

shiro and b!ike since they both have headbands and have father-related characteristics. Also both have steady stance in their movesets

vector and veliwood as valentine armour bros for life

10 hours ago, donkeykhang said:

So the crack supports I have going are...

• Cain x Cordelia
    • They seem to share a few things in common. Both are sole survivors that had to abandon their squad to deliver a message and are tormented by survivor's guilt, Cain failed to protect King Cornelius and Cordy failed to protect Emmeryn, they're loyalty belongs to their game's protagonist lord. Both have red hair is a thing too I guess.
  • Abel X Palla
    • Est has left you Abel. It's time to move on. 
  • Seth x Reinhardt
    • ... Renowned general bromance? :thinking:
  • Luke x Olwen
    • So you finally scored huh, Luke? It just took some dimension hopping...
  • B!Lucina x PA!Azura
    • Team poster girl
  • Cecilia x Jagen
    • Protagonist's teacher and guardian.
  • Michalis x Katarina
    • Mic: "So what's your story?" :angry:
    • Kat: "Well... I tried to kill Marth but-" :(:
    • Mic: "I like you already!" :evil:
    • S support achieved!

Wait, isn't Seth/Rein selfcest since they have the same va?

I think the only crackship I formed thanks to Heroes was Titania x Eliwood. I use them frequently on the same team, and after I noticed they were both widowed (in a manner of speaking), I thought it would be amusing if Roy's dad and Ike's mom got together.

In a non-romantic sense, I often pair up Brave Lyn and Brave Roy in battle, and I started to think of them in a teacher/student relationship. This one paid off, as LA!Roy clearly took those horseback archery lessons to heart.

Edited by Jonnas

17 hours ago, Jonnas said:

I think the only crackship I formed thanks to Heroes was Titania x Eliwood. I use them frequently on the same team, and after I noticed they were both widowed (in a manner of speaking), I thought it would be amusing if Roy's dad and Ike's mom got together.

Best Duo. He'd help her through her pain.

A couple crackships I really like are Fallen!Takumi x Oboro and Grima!Robin x male!Corrin. The first because Oboro being with Fallen!Takumi would be really nice for a fanfiction, and the second because of a comic I've seen before where Corrin keeps trying to give Robin a dragonstone.

Reinhardt/Cecilia - Attractive yet lethal mage knights

Cain/Priscilla - I have no idea why I thought of this...

Shanna/Cherche - This is more of a platonic one; and also they're both on my main Flier team.

Of course I ship myself with Cowmilla, because I'm a man of culture and I enjoy lying on a comfy lap and having my back washed after a long 12-hour shift.

Strategy-wise I pair up:

Brave Lucina and Senran Kagero:  Kagero gets +6 to Attack and Speed.

Cordelia and Halloween Nowi:  Cordelia becomes the ultimate quad-hitting nuke, and Nowi gets a more powerful Bladetome.

I'd like to see Ayra and Raven get together.  They're both prickly fighters with tremendous skill; they could let their energies loose in training, or passionate lovemaking to birth a new generation of sulky S-tier units.  Raven could settle down with Marisa as well, since they're again, two grumps who like to fight.  

I keep forgetting to support people.

The best platonic bromance of mine is Xander and Reinhardt. They support each other through thick and thin :D

For pairings... Off the top of my head I have:

Subaki x Palla - I just think they look so good together. Plus Palla is a really hard worker, and my favourite White Wing. I would pair her with Abel, but she works better on a flier team ^.^

Camilla x Michalis - I really think she could keep him in check. I just picture her trying to mother him until he stops grouching and just gives in xD

Narcian x Su!Corrin - This one was more out of necessity. They don't look half bad together, though, and I think she could rein him in a bit. He'd probably enjoy the face patting stuff, anyway...

Frederick x CYL!Lyn - Well there's no Kent and no Rath, so a serious, good looking, loyal knight just had to do.

New crackship: Arden x Elise

Largest HP with the smallest HP

She hides in his armor when she doesn't want to be found

He's really uncomfortable when he's around the Nohrian sibling's when she's su—

Okay but seriously, classic Skitty x Wailord meme.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

Erika X Nino: It's adorable, and gives me a better blade tome. Do your best out there~

Zephiel X Nowi: I'd hate to think what poor Zephiel is getting roped into for his "superior race"...

Ike X Ninian: Ninian deserves a better swordlord than Eliwood!

Masked!Lucina X Grima!Robin: It was too tempting...

Tharja X Faye: Be afraid, Alm and Robin. Be very, very afraid...

Effie X Amelia: I just imagine Amelia looking up to Effie, and Effie being reminded of Elise. Also, Armour emblem.

Hinoka X Elincia: Both strong flying princesses, I'm sure they can relate to each-other.

Ryoma x Reinhardt

My #1 and #2 units and they're always on the same team, to the point where I rarely even put Rein on horse emblem anymore (especially after I introduced Attack Tactic to the team). Then I thought about it and I think it could work, sad big bros who (sometimes, in Ryoma's case) watch their siblings go on opposite paths and have some level of abandonment issues

Hector x Vector

Because Hector's true love is Armads

• 1 month later...

(is the last post recent enough that this isn’t necroposting?)

Xander x the ‘Boro. Fates wouldn’t let me ship my crack OTP.

Gray x Faye. Instead of Clair eventually giving in, and Faye never getting over Alm, they both get over their unrequited feelings and fall in love with each other instead. (this one isn’t a crack ship really)

Oliver x Narcian; they’re both obsessed with their own “beauty”, so they’re perfect for each other.

Edited by ShadowAlchemist

1 hour ago, DIO said:

after the most recent chapter, Might as well take a crack at Gunnthra x Sigurd...

Gunnthra: I burn for you my love.

Sigurd: I do as well.

Together: Let us bring a cold hell to Arvis and Surtr!!!

Lucina x Fae: Because Fae tanks every blue that threatens Lucina. Especially blue mages.

Reinhardt x New Years Azura: Double turn for Reinhardt. She also helps with her Guidance to get the rest of my team going.

Summer Corrin and twin New Year Corrins: They bolster her blade tome.

Eirika and Ephraim. Double statboosters galore.

• 4 weeks later...