Fire Emblem vs Legend of Zelda RP

Takumeme

So, this was RP I made while back for another Roleplaying site, it was remotely successful but then died due to inactivity. I hope you'll enjoy it.

I decided to recreate it for this site.

1,000 years ago, a deity was born. His name was Tynyzia. For that thousand years, Tynyzia lived as a mortal. The deity lived in the countries of Hyrule and Altea. All he felt in those thousand years was disgust. He found a deep hatred of Mankind, so now he seeks power to destroy Altea and Hyrule. During his travels, Tynyzia heard legends of two all-powerful objects, The Fire Emblem and the Triforce.Tynyzia, lacking the power to destroy mankind without these objects, enlisted the help of two villians from their respective countries, Medeus and Ganondorf. With Ganondorf's,Medeus's,and Tynyzia's powers combined, they were able to bring Altea through dimensions to Hyrule. To the point where Altea was short boat ride away form Hyrule. Tynyzia having control of hatred and mischief, was able to fill Marth with enough Hatred towards Altea's new neighboring country, that he declared war on Hyrule.

Now I know what you Fire Emblem fans are saying,"I wanna be someone from Awakening or Fates," You will get to be someone from those games,but there is some plot stuff that has to go down first.

The position in the Zelda Timeline is in Breath of the Wild before Calamity Ganon kills everybody. So yes, Hyrule has Guardians

For all you people who are going to make OCs, there are three sides to choose from.

1.Be on Altea's team
2. Be on Hyrule's Team
3. Refuse to choose a side and try to stop the war.

Early in the story, Altea will discover they're out matched and use Breidablik to summon entire countries from the Fire Emblem Franchise. Hyrule, seeing this will use timeshift stones to travel through time and enlist the help of various Links and other heroes throughout the LoZ franchise.

Rules

1. Follow the rules
  2. Light swearing is allowed, but keep in mind, this is set in medieval times, so no dropping F bombs and stuff like that.
  3. Moderate Violence is allowed
  4. Romance is allowed, because that's reoccurring feature in the FE Franchise now. BUT, keep it PG-13
  5. 8 character limit
  6. Also, if a battle between characters goes on for too long, I'll decide who wins by who is the better Roleplayer
  7. No Godmoding guys, don't dodge every single attack that get's thrown at you.
  8. One Guardian per person.
  9. To prove you read everything, put John Cena in you other section

Name:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Clothing:
Identifying Marks:
Personality:
Skills: (If there from and Fire Emblem Country)
Class: (If from a Fire Emblem country)
Race: (If from Hyrule)
Past:
Weapons:
Other:

Breath of the Wild Link: Taken by me!
Skyward Sword Link:
Majora's Mask Link: 
Ocarina of Time Link: 
Twilight Princess Link:
Wind Waker Link:
A Link to the Past Link:
A link between worlds Link: 
Revali: 
Mipha:
Daruk:
Urbosa:
Ocarina of Time Impa:
Skyward Sword Impa:
Twilight Princess Zelda:
Breath of the Wild Zelda: 
Guardian Slot 1: Taken by me!
Guardian Slot 2: 
Guardian Slot 3:
Guardian Slot 4:
Guardian Slot 5:
Guardian Slot 6:
Guardian Slot 7:
Guardian Slot 8:
Princess Ruto: 
Darunia: 
Skull Kid:
Midna : @Dragoncat
Tetra:
Sheik: 
Dark Link:
Ghirham: 
If you have anymore Loz characters, I'll gladly put them down.

Ike:
Roy: Taken by Me
Hector:
Marth: Taken by Me!
Chrom: 
Ephraim:
Alm: 
Robin(M): 
Xander: 
Ryoma:
Takumi: Me!
Leo:
Lon'qu: Taken by me!
Eliwood:
Wrys:
Lyn:
Lucina: 
Tharja:
Camilla:
Hinoka:
Sakura:
Elise: 
Tiki:
Nowi:
Corrin (F)
Cordelia: Taken by Me!
Erika:
Azura:
Caeda:
Lissa:
Celica:
Silas: 
Kaze:

Again, if you want me to add anymore canon characters, just ask~!

Edited by Takumeme
Added something to the list.

@Takumeme You can make notifications for people by doing what I just did, just that symbol and start typing the name right after it and click on it in the list that comes up. Quoting a post also does that.

I'll bite the bullet. Keep in mind I'm in an RP with a friend atm, and planning one of my own to post here. The personalities and histories are copy pasted from a generic RP site so they have stuff in it you'd already know, the plot of Twilight Princess. I also switched around the order of some of the fields on the character sheet, makes more sense this way imo.

Claimed Canon: Midna. No Wolf Link with her, if anyone wants to claim TP Link I suppose they can have him keep his wolf form.

Name: Clipse
Birth place: Twilight Realm
Race: twili

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 133 pounds
Hair: Yellow, medium short
Eyes: Orange
Identifying Marks: Dark marking resembling a raccoon mask on her face, dark sock/mitt markings on her hands and feet.

Clothing: Headband, cloth and leather tunic
Weapons: Din's Fire, short sword, bow and arrows, dark magic

Personality: Intelligent, friendly, studious. She's always been interested in the light world and read so much about it, that when she was thrown there she already knew the names and characteristics of some of its flora and fauna. This includes sentient races. She was most interested in the gorons, the large mountain dwelling rock people that could apparently survive lava.

Comes off as a bookworm or a nerd, but also enjoys other hobbies. Enjoys archery and is good at it. Likes to attempt to teach twili kids magic and archery techniques, even if it doesn't always work well. Her little cousin follows her around like a baby duck at times and she can lose her patience with him, but finds him adorable anyway and looks forward to his magic growing in in an estimated two years so she can train him. Looks up to her aunt and respects her, but is closer to her uncle.

History: Eons ago, the magic wielding twili race and the hylian people were at war over the triforce: the mystical artifact blessed by the gods. The hylians won the war, and the triforce fell into their hands. But a twili tried to take it anyway, and as a result, the entire race was punished by the gods. They were forced to live in a land of perpetual twilight, separated from the rest of the world by a barrier that even their magic couldn't break. This land became known as the Twilight Realm.

The twilis prospered in the Twilight Realm. It became the only home they knew, but they never forgot that there was more of the world that they couldn't reach. One day, a rather ambitious twili nobleman made a pact with what he thought was a god. This "god" was actually a former evil dictator from the world beyond who had been executed and his spirit sent to the Twilight Realm in shackles. The twili, Zant, had his magic strengthened to the level that he could open portals to the "world of light" and curse his countrymen. The current ruler of the Twilight Realm, Princess Midna, was turned into a pathetic imp creature as Zant usurped the throne and cursed all who opposed him, turning them into mindless, ugly monsters to wreak havoc on both sides of the world.

One of the portals opened right in front of Clipse as she was being harassed by Zant's monsters. Without thinking, she dove into it and ended up in the light world...with no visible way to get back. She explored by night and slept by day until she came across a hermit who let her stay with him. He answered the questions she had about the light world, and told her that he had seen an imp that looked like it came from the same place she had, traveling with a hylian swordsman. Clipse didn't know why she believed the old man, but she did, and she had a feeling this imp was the key to stopping the evil that plagued both worlds.

She was right. A few months passed, and Princess Midna got her throne and true form back. She had worked with the swordsman, Princess Zelda of the light world, and others. The hermit turned out to be a benevolent spirit in human form. He returned to the spirit world. The gods were impressed with Midna, she had proven that her people weren't as selfish as their ancestors. The magic barrier was dissolved and the Twilight Realm became part of the rest of the world that anyone could go in and out of.

Sadly, Clipse had lost most of her friends and family to Zant's rampage. Her only surviving family member was her uncle Umbren, a guard captain who Zant had forced to work for him. The two are inseparable now, and she is showing him around the light world as the queens aim for peace between their people. Clipse's cousin was born after the whole ordeal and the kid is still too young to be told about it, but will be when he's mature enough, because "those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it", according to Umbren.

Name: Umbren
Birth place: Twilight Realm
Race: twili

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 167 pounds
Hair: Yellow, short
Eyes: Dark red
Identifying Marks: Dark markings on ear tips, dark markings on lower lip resembling fangs, dark patches on chest and upper back.

Clothing: Light armor, formal looking tunic
Weapons: Din's Fire, broad sword, dark magic

Personality: Stern and serious, but can joke around when he finds it okay to do so. Carries himself with authority and prefers that his underlings call him "Sir". Has a tactical mindset, he will often approach problems with logic and a clear head.

Has a soft spot for his niece, Clipse, and isn't as strict with her as he is with others. He acts protective of her at times, but not overly. He's also clearly in love with his wife Nocta if you know what to look for, public displays of affection are "below his honor", so he won't kiss or nuzzle in public or in front of his troops, but the look in his eyes when he addresses her hints at the romantic bond. Rumor has it he's a fiery lover in private though, which he refuses to comment on. His son appears to be the only person who can get him to goof off. Nobody says anything when they see the normally serious guard captain turn into a goofball father, chasing the boy around playing tag or wrestling with him, but it has raised a few eyebrows before.

History: Eons ago, the magic wielding twili race and the hylian people were at war over the triforce: the mystical artifact blessed by the gods. The hylians won the war, and the triforce fell into their hands. But a twili tried to take it anyway, and as a result, the entire race was punished by the gods. They were forced to live in a land of perpetual twilight, separated from the rest of the world by a barrier that even their magic couldn't break. This land became known as the Twilight Realm.

The twilis prospered in the Twilight Realm. It became the only home they knew, but they never forgot that there was more of the world that they couldn't reach. One day, a rather ambitious twili nobleman made a pact with what he thought was a god. This "god" was actually a former evil dictator from the world beyond who had been executed and his spirit sent to the Twilight Realm in shackles. The twili, Zant, had his magic strengthened to the level that he could open portals to the "world of light" and curse his countrymen. The current ruler of the Twilight Realm, Princess Midna, was turned into a pathetic imp creature as Zant usurped the throne and cursed all who opposed him, turning them into mindless, ugly monsters to wreak havoc on both sides of the world.

Umbren was a guard captain at the Twilight Palace. He and some others tried to stop Zant, but failed. Zant had become too powerful, they hardly even left a scratch on him. Umbren refused to give in though, and he kept attacking him even after his companions were all dead. This impressed Zant. Instead of killing Umbren, he chained him up and threw him in the castle dungeon. He then gave him a deal: work for him, and he would spare him.

The outlook was bleak, but Umbren had the will to survive. So he did whatever the tyrant wanted, waited on him hand and foot, acted as both a butler and a guard. He clung to the belief that things would sort themselves out even though it appeared he had nothing left to live for.

And they did. By some miraculous turn of events, an outsider from the world of light came. Normally it should be impossible for light dwellers to enter the Twilight Realm...there must be something special about this one. His suspicions were confirmed when he saw the man turn into a wolf. There were many different races in the light world, but no shapeshifters that Umbren knew of. Zant told him to kill the outsider. He refused, he had finally had enough of being a servant, and he wasn't going to just kill someone who wasn't a threat to him. Zant then said that he would kill him himself, and he would kill Umbren afterward. But the outsider killed Zant instead. A few days later, Princess Midna returned and got her throne back.

Along with the princess came Umbren's niece, who had been surviving in the light world. He was so happy to see that he had a surviving family member. They're inseparable now. A few years after their reunion, Umbren met a traveling twili warrior woman in a tavern. He was in full uniform and just got off duty, somehow Nocta was drawn to him, which he figures had to be the uniform. There was plenty of gossip when this woman ended up in Umbren's unit by his own choice, AND managed to get herself a decent rank to boot. Nobody was surprised when he proposed to her a year after their first meeting. They were blessed with a son, Nyren, less than a year after the wedding. Nyren is a typical scampy little four year old, bubbly, hyper, and naturally close to his cousin as much as he is to his parents.

JOHN CENA. These two will start on the Hyrule side and be following Midna's orders, eventually when it's revealed who's really behind the war, Midna will be trying to stop it and so will they. Nocta and Nyren may appear briefly in the beginning.

Edited by Dragoncat

24 minutes ago, Takumeme said:

Yes, @DuckMannnn,actually. I’m working on stats for the Legend of Zelda Characters right now.

I’m working on turning Breath of the Wild locations into maps as well.

Let me know if I need to add stats to mine. I'm not really experienced with stats in forum RPs but I can learn. Also I assume they're good?

Name: Kota
Birth place: unknown, most likely a creation from the darkness or light between Medeus and Ganon.
Height: 5'3
Weight: 167 Lbs
Hair: As seen in profile picture
Eyes: Green
Clothing: Wears light armor (most noticeably a shoulder armor piece), a dark gray v neck tunic, an emerald colored scarf, khaki colored tights and footwear similar to boots.
Identifying Marks: Has a similar marking to Alms on his hand, and also has a special eye marking similar to Ganon's Tri Force of Power.
Personality: Kota is a rather quiet, dark individual, but secretly cares. He can take things rather seriously, especially in training, fighting, and surprisingly, cooking.
Skills: Life and Death, Desperation
Class: Wanderer (uses Swords, Dark Magic and will eventually have an upgrade where he can use Dragonstones)
Past: It is unclear how Kota came into existence, if Tynyzia made a split from both Medeus and Ganondorf's remaining light or if he was chosen as an experiment vessal, but he was first seen half a year after Hyrule began to neighbor Altea. Some recorded encounters with him state that he was/is skilled in the dark arts, as well as with a blade, while others stated that he was a brilliant chef who traveled the world for special ingredients, herbs and spices, while also accommodating the Hylians and the Alteans with his flavorful works. 
Weapons: He carries a Sword to which he says is blessed with dark magic from a shaman, while also knowing spells like Seraphim, Nosferatu and a list of others. He eventually gets a stone that is said to give him great power, known only as the Dragon Stone.
Other: He flip flops through both Altea and Hyrule from time to time in the roleplay, but can only be recruited by one of the armies.

BOTW Link’s stats and class

Class: Hero of the Wild, uses Swords, Lances, Axes, and Bows 

Level 5

Stats:

HP: 30

Strength: 15

Magic: 4

Skill: 18

Speed:14

Defense: 12

Resistance: 10

Luck: 12

Movement: 5

Weapons: Master Sword, MT 12, Crit 10, Effective against dark units. Shoots beams at full health. Beams: MT 7 Crit 7.

Also @Dragoncat, if you could make stats for your characters, that’d be Dandy.

Edited by Takumeme

12 minutes ago, Takumeme said:

BOTW Link’s stats and class

Class: Hero of the Wild, uses Swords, Lances, Axes, and Bows 

Level 5

Stats:

HP: 30

Magic: 4

Skill: 18

Speed:14

Defense: 12

Resistance: 10

Luck: 12

Weapons: Master Sword, MT 12, Crit 10

Also @Dragoncat, if you could make stats for your characters, that’d be Dandy.

Will all these stats have an effect? And would LoZ based characters use different stats?

Kota's Dark Moon Sword, Shadowstar: Mt. 11, Crit 15. A blade blessed by shadows still waiting for the light. Kota Only. User can counterattack regardless of distance. Grants Atk/Def+3, at start of combat, units stats are boosted by number of adj. allies x 1.5. after combat resolves, all foes in cardinal/adj. direction with Res/Spd 1 or higher than unit suffer Atk/Def/Res/Spd-4.

Edited by Erren

I know I'm not the GM but I think Kota might be a bit OP? His bio, not his stats. I mean I guess he could work, but...I'm getting some Gary Stu vibes here.

Regardless:

Clipse

Level: 5

HP: 28

Strength: 12

Defense: 14

Magic: 13

Resistance: 12

Skill: 15

Speed: 14

Luck: 11

Copper Bow(MT 7, CRIT 10, RNG 2)

Copper Sword(MT 9, CRIT 5, RNG 1)

Din's Fire(MT 10, CRIT 2, RNG 1-2)

Umbren

Level: 10

HP: 36

Defense: 16

Magic: 15

Resistance: 13

Skill: 14

Speed: 13

Luck: 10

Copper Blade(MT 12, CRIT 2, RNG 1)

Din's Fire(MT 10, CRIT 2, RNG 1-2)

They can both channel dark magic into their copper weapons. Let me know if that's an issue.

Edited by Dragoncat

Alright, everyone,

Growth stats will be determined by rolling a six sided die for each stat. Each character will need to determine a boon and bane. For the noon stat, if the dice rolls a 3,4,or 5 it increase by atleast one, If it rolls a 6, it increases 2.

For the Bane stats, if you roll a 1 or a 2 it increases 1

for all other stats 1,2, or 3 it increases 1.

On 3/1/2018 at 8:04 AM, DuckMannnn said:

One more question. What about the growth stats? How will the stats evolve?

On 3/1/2018 at 5:00 PM, Erren said:

I also want to know this @Takumeme

On 2/28/2018 at 6:46 PM, Dragoncat said:

Will all these stats have an effect? And would LoZ based characters use different stats?

Sorry for not specifying all this stuff guys... 

i only recently decided to add stats to the RP...

Edited by Takumeme

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, you can join! 

You just pick pick whatever character you want!

my apologies for not being active. I have been babysitting my niece for awhile and haven’t been able to get on very ,much.