Adding images

Fire Emblem Fan

For whatever reason I cannot add images to my posts. It keeps telling me I'm only allowed to upload a certain size. I edit the photo to the size it tells me, then when I try to add it, it tells me it's still too big and again says I can only upload a certain size, except now the size it tells me is smaller than the one before. Help?

EDIT: Okay so I guess there's an attachment limit that I don't fully understand. It seems way too small, in my opinion. Especially in a forum like this where people will post lots of pics.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

4 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

EDIT: Okay so I guess there's an attachment limit that I don't fully understand. It seems way too small, in my opinion. Especially in a forum like this where people will post lots of pics.

Image hostings exist. I’m using ImgBB at the moment because Imgur has been acting funny for me recently.

5 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

For whatever reason I cannot add images to my posts. It keeps telling me I'm only allowed to upload a certain size. I edit the photo to the size it tells me, then when I try to add it, it tells me it's still too big and again says I can only upload a certain size, except now the size it tells me is smaller than the one before. Help?

Like Vax said, if you want to bypass that upload limit, you need to go to an image hosting site like imgur, post whatever pictures you want there (some have easy click and drag features), and then copy/paste the images from there to your posts in this site.

That's how I've been able to post my 'Boros RGaYS2c.png

If you right-click on it, copy its link, and remove the .png extension, you'll find that it doesn't come from this website at all, but rather a single post on imgur from Jun 26th of... some year.  And it's also how all the screenshot LPers post their screenshots, though I think there's a limit to the number of pictures you can post (like a hundred or something).  Better that way, as pages with lots of pictures take way too long to load fully.

• 2 weeks later...