Ephraim, Legendary Lord (new Legendary Hero confirmed)

Armagon

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're too lazy to watch the video, the focus heroes are:

• Red: Vanguard Ike, Mia, Summer Leo
  • Blue: Legendary Ephraim, Summer Corrin, Shiro
  • Green: Gunnthrá, Dorcas, Brave Ike
  • Colorless: Jaffar, Performing Olivia, Summer Gaius

So are we gonna get non-CYL Veronica next?

Edited by Lightchao42

3 Ephraims I see.... Now I'm salty about people shunning Eirika for having two versions when her fricken brother gets 3, screw this!

Anyways, the banner doesn't have anyone I'd really want and it's a Legendary banner which makes it an auto skip for me.

I don't really understand why Ephraim over literally anyone else. Why doesn't Marth get anything? Kind of wish he was colorless, but whatever.

EDIT: And dammit, literally every character who placed in CYL except for Veronica has now gotten an alt. What the fuck is this?

Edited by Sunwoo

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Why doesn't Marth get anything?

I'm like actually starting to get annoyed that Marth has gotten jack shit since launch. Sure, he got a Falchion upgrade but c'mon. The OG Lord needs more than that.

Darnit. Summer Corrin is here.

I already have Shiros though, and I'm a bit meh about Ephraim. But I'll at least try and attempt Corrin since I need a ranged flier

Don't really care too much about anyone else. Maybe Olivia for my main since I need a ranged dancer, and then more B!Ikes for more Steady Breath fodder.

Can happily skip red though

*fangirl scream*

AAAAH!

FIRST IKE, NOW EPHRAIM!! BOTH MY FAVORITE LORDS ARE LEGENDARY HEROES! :D EEEE!!!

giphy.gif

My Freddy is SO getting that fire blessing now! :D

Also, lol at IS for taking my skill idea of Sturdy Stance. I came up with it for an alt Freddy idea awhile back and it works exactly how IS made it here. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Based on on this and the January's legendary banner, we can now safely infer that the seasonal characters on March's legendary banner will be Summer Tiki, Summer Elise, Performing Inigo, and Performing Shigure, since they are the only remaining Summer/Performing characters. April's legendary banner should include two Halloween and two Christmas characters.

Red: I only need Mia here, but it's not worth getting a billion S!Leo s for her. L!Ike is good, but we are getting him for free. Will be skipping Red.

Green: Again, I only need Dorcas here. All 3 units are good, but I don't need another B!Ike or Gunnthra, as I have good IV versions of them already. Pass.

Blue: I have S!Corrin, but not an amazing IV, and I don't have Shiro! Obviously dont have L!Ephraim, so I will do a few pulls here.

Colorless: I need PA!Olivia, but not worth getting scared by Jaffar or S!Gaius, even though I don't have Gaius yet. Skill probably, will be pulled if no blues.

Also, I really like Ephraim's custom animation. GBA cavalry critical animation there. Looks great!

Edited by Coolmanio

This is who I wanted the fire hero to be, but I didn't actually think it'd be him. I'm kind of sad that I haven't been saving my orbs and that I've been wasting them trying to get all of the Love Abounds characters. Ugggghhhh, I want this Ephraim so badly! Sorry Micaiah, you make a great blue unit but I think you may yourself a replacement on my main team.

7 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I'm noticing a trend here CYL2 winners 3/4 got varients before their brave varients I'm guessing ie Ephraim now will get something based on his Fathers class or something

I'll be very upset if Veronica gets an alt before her cyl debut. Too many coincidence in a row for me for the winners getting alts several week after cyl2.

Neat. I'd been hoping for something non-cavalry, though... Well, I can try to work with this. He's worth more Arena points than Gunnthra, at least. I'm a bit drained on orbs, so hopefully I can get him on this pass, but if not, then the next one.

Once the Xenologue launches, the heroes I'm missing from this banner will be Ephraim, Shiro, Olivia, Mia, and Leo. I think my priority order is blue > colorless > red > green: I'm only missing one colorless unit compared to two reds, but I think Olivia would add a lot more to my team than Mia or Leo would. And an extra Jaffar could be LaD fodder, I guess.

That's an...interesting weapon effect.

I'll probably be passing on this one. Ephraim does look interesting, but I'm not prepared to get hit with a Summer Corrin or a Shiro. The other non-legendaries don't really interest me that much either...except as skill fodder.

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I'll be very upset if Veronica gets an alt before her cyl debut. Too many coincidence in a row for me for the winners getting alts several week after cyl2.

I think it's just these alts were already planned but the CYL versions weren't. IS probably thought Ephraim would just get an alt and that's it. They probably didn't expect to have to give him a third version. Same with Celica.

So chances are, we're getting CYL Veronica before her alt or even regular debut. Unless i'm wrong.

I have no idea which topic was created first. lol I'm guessing this is the one most people are going with. XD Yeesh...people were excited to make 3 topics around basically the same time. 

Red: I have all three, and while I'd love Mia and Summer Leo merges, I'm Ike-ed out, so I may avoid this color.
Blue: Don't have Shiro and there's Ephraim... I'll think about this one.
Green: I may pull here. Dorcas and Ike are great fodder. And getting a new Gunnthra wouldn't be bad.
Colorless: I'd love a more optimal Jaffar (since mine is +RES -HP). Nino needs her husband to be in top form. I really want PA!Olivia.... But I also REALLY don't want Gaius... I guess he has DEF Ploy? 

I'm a little disappointed to see Ephraim even though it's cool he's getting an alt. 1.) No colorless legendary hero... Heroes has kinda given up on colorless units I guess? Sothe gave me hope! And now it's fading... 2.) No new male OCs. We've got a LOT of ladies. IDK what they have against making dude OCs. 3.) No Marth. I honestly thought IS loved this guy. XD Maybe they're planning something big for him. Who knows? 

That being said...Sturdy Stance got released. And I kind of want a copy of it for Lukas. XD Gah... I know for sure I'll pull green and colorless, but I don't know about blue quite yet.