Ephraim, Legendary Lord (new Legendary Hero confirmed)

Armagon

....This is the second time in a row where I spend 100+ orbs on a Legendary banner and got zero 5*s from it. How does this happen? Why is this happening to me? Are there actually no 5* in this banner and everyone claiming otherwise is being paid off by Intsys? What is the deal?

Give me back my orbs dammit. I feel like I was robbed.

Edited by Nanima

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Nanima said:

....This is the second time in a row where I spend 100+ orbs on a Legendary banner and got zero 5*s from it. How does this happen? Why is this happening to me? Are there actually no 5* in this banner and everyone claiming otherwise is being paid off by Intsys? What is the deal?

Give me back my orbs dammit. I feel like I was robbed.

blew out all my 200 orbs and got 1 Ephraim and 1 PA Olivia, so i am kinda on the same boat as you ._.

8 minutes ago, Hilda said:

blew out all my 200 orbs and got 1 Ephraim and 1 PA Olivia, so i am kinda on the same boat as you ._.

I really wouldn't say getting two 5* units out of it is the same as getting zero... I was fine with any 5*. I pulled from all colours. Getting nothing shouldn't have happened twice in a row.

Goddamnit, I spent 220+ orbs and got less 5 star heroes than I got back in the second legendary banner where I only spent 80+ and unlike that banner I didn't even snipe one color, I only avoided colorless.

Right now I got a Gunnthra, LIke and Shiro and 10% 5 star breaker. This is the worst luck I had with a legendary banner so far.

It's fun to see people complain about "only" getting two or three 5*. Like none of this is guaranteed guys, you could have gotten zero out of hundreds of orbs like me. This isn't the worst luck, trust me.

Edited by Nanima

Spent about 100 orbs so far. Percent got broken by a Shiro, and then a second Shiro in the same session. I wasn't really aiming for him, but I didn't have him yet so I guess it's cool. Not sure what I'm gonna do with the second one. Now it's time to grind some of the quests I haven't finished yet for more orbs.

All my blue orbs so far have been 3 star units. What are you doing to me IS? I need this Ephraim badly, and I can't whale anymore, I've promised to not do that.

13 minutes ago, Nanima said:

It's fun to see people complain about "only" getting two or three 5*. Like none of this is guaranteed guys, you could have gotten zero out of hundreds of orbs like me. This isn't the worst luck, trust me.

Oh I know it can be worse but this is the first time I've spent that many orbs on a 8% banner so I can't help but feel a little bit ruffled.

5 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Oh I know it can be worse but this is the first time I've spent that many orbs on a 8% banner so I can't help but feel a little bit ruffled.

It's only actually 2% higher than a normal one. It helps, but it's not the gold mine that it's marketed as.

Pft. 140 orbs for

Neutral Summer Leo
+SPD/-HP Legendary Ike
+DEF/-HP Gunnthra

I mean, I'm happy about getting a better IV than the free neutral Ike (means I can safely fodder off my neutral for WB), and I'm happy about a Leo for completionism purposes but... come on. Out of the 9 possible rolls (skipping colorless as I already have everything I need from there), they were the 3 least desired ones...

I'm probably going to be able to do a couple more full pulls before the banner ends with the March orbs but... bleh.

107 orbs gave me +Atk/-Spd Ephraim and +Res/-Atk Shiro.

21 orbs gave me a +Atk/-Res SCorrin in my second account.

Not bad, could be worse. I should control myself even if I want Corrin in my main.

If I had more orbs definitely would try more for Scorrin and Fanlivia but my first session colourless pulls disappointed me so I stayed away

7 hours ago, Othin said:

Ephraim's hero title has "Lord" in it, while Marth's does not. I'm guessing his inevitable legendary form will be called "Legendary Prince", but they could go with his "Hero-King" title and call him "Legendary Hero" or "Legendary King" instead.

I'm pretty sure they're naming them after classes, not titles.
RD Ike doesn't have Vanguard in his title (be it in his Epilogue or previous incarnations) and yet he is named "Vanguard Legend" which is a reference to his 2nd class in Radiant Dawn.
Considering that and Marth had never a different class than Lord (Lodestar is technically Lord as well) the title "Legendary Lord" should have gone to him before anyone else.

I suppose he could be "Legendary Hero-King" then?

2 hours ago, C. Turtle said:

Spent about 100 orbs so far. Percent got broken by a Shiro, and then a second Shiro in the same session. I wasn't really aiming for him, but I didn't have him yet so I guess it's cool. Not sure what I'm gonna do with the second one. Now it's time to grind some of the quests I haven't finished yet for more orbs.

That's what happened to me! Spent ages pulling and then two Shiros came along at once (the one person I didn't need from blues in this banner).

50ish(?) orbs, got SCorrin and PAOliva, as well as a Sothe so Raven could have his double LaD3. Both of them were +def/-hp. Not the best, but I'm okay with it. 

Would really like to keep going to try and get super Ephraim, but I think I'm gonna go back to LA for Lyn and Hector, maybe Lilina if I can get lucky. I'm thankful for a little luck on the legendary banner, but I've been pumping so many orbs into LA with only Roy to show for it.

4 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Eh. Avoiding doubles will add to his survivability a lot more than res would. It’s better to take 30 damage than 21x2

27 (and 30) is a horrible speed range to be in though and won't remotely stop doubles by anyone who well... wants to double. 

Seems much more efficient to just aim for two-shot kills and mitigating the return hit between his two attacks. Play with his strengths, not try to patch up his weakness.