Ephraim, Legendary Lord (new Legendary Hero confirmed)

Armagon

Really hate that I blew a shit ton of orbs for the Fallen Banner, only for this to happen.

I want Ephraim, ughhh. I'll see if I can roll a bit and if not, then I'll wait until April. 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Yeah, but they took it down apparently once the banner released. It's probably on the wiki though if anyone wants confirmation.

It's still on the notification board. You just have to go back two pages and it's one of the first things you see along with Game Tips: Battle Edition.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It's still on the notification board. You just have to go back two pages and it's one of the first things you see along with Game Tips: Battle Edition.

Why'd they move it so far back?

7 hours ago, Tybrosion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

He didn't start off as a magic user given that he's Owain from Awakening, who was a myrmidon and thus a sword fighter. He only got turned into a Dark Mage right after he got brought into Fates's world.

Thanks

Been incredibly lucky this banner, which is surprising because this game hates me.

• Ephraim (+DEF -HP)
  • Shiro (+RES -HP)
  • Summer Corrin (+ATK -HP)

Might not seem incredible but I got these units with less than 60 F2P orbs. Only really wanted Summer Corrin, too. Also noticed all of them are blues. Gonna go back to hoarding orbs to pull a better Evil!Robin before the banner ends.

meh i've gotten 2 shiros in like 50 orbs. Game is cruel, I already have summoned shiro twice out of different banners. Now i have a +3 shiro and if i get another i'll cry mantears

Meh! I pulled -ATK +RES Shiro, even though I wanted Ephraim. I also feel bad for having pulled L!Ike last time, now that we got him for free. Gosh, why didn't people vote for DC fodder or W!Tharja instead...

At least I pulled another 2 Faes, so she's going to be +9 soon! Plus another B!Ike for SB fodder, which is pretty cool.

Edited by pullofthebush

Hmm, I actually managed to oull a L!Ephraim. +Spd -Res...not ideal but he’ll work. Now this makes me wonder if they’ll allow vanilla Ephraim to upgrade to Flame Siegmund in a future update.

Blew all of the new orbs today. Now my pity rate is at 10%. Will I reach my all time high of the 12% I had on the last banner before it vanished? Who knows. All I know is the Legendary banner is a gaping maw of tears and frustration. Intsys owes me a 5* at this point. Free of choice.

Edited by Nanima

1 hour ago, Lord-Zero said:

Hmm, I actually managed to oull a L!Ephraim. +Spd -Res...not ideal but he’ll work. Now this makes me wonder if they’ll allow vanilla Ephraim to upgrade to Flame Siegmund in a future update.

It's not as good IMO. I would much rather have upgraded Siegmund.

This banner is giving me depression. I want to lie down and cry but I can't right now. At least today's orbs weren't paid ones.

I really shouldn't be complaining about +Atk and +Spd S!Corrins, but I NEVER WANTED YOU

Edited by Korath88

I'm trying to forget this banner exists before I'm tempted to pull again. I need to tell myself to leave it until April. So weak >.<

It doesn't help that Ephraim is one of my favourite lords. I think he's second to Sigurd for me, so my brain keeps going 'Pull! It must happen this time!'.

No brain. We may be addicted to pulling but we can rein ourselves in sometimes. Bad brain.

Edited by Cute Chao

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

No brain. We may be addicted to pulling but we can rein ourselves in sometimes. Bad brain.

Just think of Reinhardt controlling your senses!

Ah sorry to hear that though. It happens to all of us at one point, stay strong!

(Or get lucky either one)

Spent $320 this morning and didn't get him.  Plenty of Ikes, Shiros and Guunthrás though.  Maybe it's time to take a break from these kinds of games, a very long one.

I hate leaving an 11% pity rate there, but I have worse things to worry about.

Edited by Sayyyaka

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Just think of Reinhardt controlling your senses!

Ah sorry to hear that though. It happens to all of us at one point, stay strong!

(Or get lucky either one)

xD Or give in to temptation, get another Corrin (or other) and explode in rage!

I did pull two more Reinhardts in my quest, to be fair. I've nearly got enough for an eventual +10 project in the distant, distant future.

Well, decided to make use of those 20 orbs I wasn't expecting and got Shiro and Tailtiu, though with a crap nature. No Ephraim, but still, three new units and all ones I would be happy to get. Overall, pretty happy.

Finally I have been lucky on a legendary banner for once. After around 100 orbs I got:

2x Mia (-HP +Atk) and (-Hp +Spd). Gonna keep the +spd one

1x Dorcas (+res -atk) meh.... at least fierce stance is nice, but I guess i´m using him for a while first.

1x Shiro (neutral) merging my -atk one into this one.

1x Summer Corrin (+def -res) again, merging a -spd one into this one.

I got everything I wanted,  now back to saving orbs!

I keep thinking back to the first Legendary banner where I got a ton of good units (Atk+/Res- Ayra, Atk+/Spd- Camilla, Spd+/Def-B!Lyn, and a bunch of good 4*s) and every Legendary banner since has been a disappointment. The only 5* I got was an Atk- Corrin with most sessions not even having Blue orbs, so now I'm trying to decide if I should stop or keep trying for Ephraim.

8 hours ago, Nanima said:

Blew all of the new orbs today. Now my pity rate is at 10%. Will I reach my all time high of the 12% I had on the last banner before it vanished? Who knows. All I know is the Legendary banner is a gaping maw of tears and frustration. Intsys owes me a 5* at this point. Free of choice.

Good luck to you, I sure know that feeling. I managed to have decent luck on this one for a change, but all the other legendary banners I got absolutely trashed by. Especially last month's, where I blew 160 orbs, chasing the ever-rising pity rate, only to end up with a junk -spd Siegbert and -spd Azura. I'm still upset at that one.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

Good luck to you, I sure know that feeling. I managed to have decent luck on this one for a change, but all the other legendary banners I got absolutely trashed by. Especially last month's, where I blew 160 orbs, chasing the ever-rising pity rate, only to end up with a junk -spd Siegbert and -spd Azura. I'm still upset at that one.

Thanks. I will continue to try for something of value until the banner is gone, but I sure hope Intsys doesn't hit me with any of my favourites next week. Glad to hear you are doing better on this banner. I never really pulled too much from these before the New Year, where I spend 90 orbs just to get one Amelia (used as fodder). The rising pity rate is quite upsetting I know. At this point I wouldn't even care if I got bad IVs, I'd just try to build around it. Still understand how frustrating that is though..

I was aiming to get a Shiro, but he did't showed up after about 80 orbs. no one else did either untill finally Summer Corrin appeared in my last summoning session. -Hp/+defense isn't the best boon/bane combo, but its not the worse either and I needed the flying tome user.