Nintendo University feedback

Dragoncat

Feedback for https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/81405-nintendo-university/

Before you make a character suggestion, please check the first post before the scenes start! They might already be there. Also, no guarantees I can add every suggested character. Most extras will probably just have to have cameos.

Edited by Dragoncat

No Mario characters? You can't have anything like this without the most iconic Nintendo franchise! You really ought to add some. Even if you've not played much Mario, you surely know him, Peach, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, and Bowser well enough, at least.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No Mario characters? You can't have anything like this without the most iconic Nintendo franchise! You really ought to add some. Even if you've not played much Mario, you surely know him, Peach, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, and Bowser well enough, at least.

True! I can add Mario, Peach, Daisy, and Luigi to the students.

3 minutes ago, Mad-manakete said:

Shulk and Link have kind of been central so far. Perhaps some gags focusing on other characters might be an idea.

Yeah I do plan on having some other gags, like with Nabooru and Dunban. I'll come up with more stuff.

20 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

So why Dunban and Nabooru as dorm supervisors (other than the fact that cause he's Dunban)

Basically just because he's Dunban lol. Nabooru, because she can hit on him and cause some lols. And she will.

4 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

So uh, portals huh?

How else would you have characters from different franchises in the same area? I headcanon that's how it is with Smash.

Poor Dunban's creeped out lol. Plus he has tomato seeds and gunk in his stubbley sideburns xD

29 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

Can we add some Pokémon and Metal Gear series characters because they are lacking? I would also would like to see two new FE characters in it, Felicia and Flora.

Pokemon is represented by the professors, Metal Gear isn't a Nintendo franchise, and the dorms are full so...no Flora and Felicia, sorry. I know you love those two to death but yeah, not happening, at least not in a big role. They might be able to have a cameo though. Maybe.

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Metal Gear isn't a Nintendo franchise

Metal Gear was a Nintendo franchise in its early years. But I have a new suggestion when there is Celica, Alm is usually nearby. So Alm would make sense.

4 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

Metal Gear was a Nintendo franchise in its early years. But I have a new suggestion when there is Celica, Alm is usually nearby. So Alm would make sense.

Dude, did you even read the very first post in that thread with the list? Alm is there. He's roommates with Pipit from LoZ Skyward Sword.

13 minutes ago, Hylian Air Force said:

Why don't you add Master Hand as the school President? And King Rhoam/King of Red Lions as the Chancellor?

I considered King of Red Lions as the headmaster. I might! Master Hand though...that'd be hard to work with.

It's interesting how mana gags you can come with with characters with different franchises.

I wouldn't be surprise if we got a 'who got the best sword' contest soon.

Like it so far, even though I know nothing of XC.

Edited by Nym

1 minute ago, Nym said:

I wouldn't be surprise if we got a 'who got the best sword' contest soon.

That was another gag I was planning on, actually. Kinda, but it's more like the Monado and Master Sword swapping wielders for a minute and the trouble that results.