Removing Trainee Level lock?

Serenade

Hey, sorry to ask another question so soon , but again I couldn't find anything on it. Dunno if I need to be more specific or my search engine just sucks.

But my question is just, how do I make it so the character who was originally a trainee can level past 10? I dunno if other editors have this issue, but I remember distinctly when I was using nightmare, if I changed a charecter who had trainee has a starting class, to another class(Like Ross to let's say, Merc), they would level to 10, and just stop. They can't go any further, so you are basically forced to promote them at 10. For my hack, I want to get rid of this, since I don't plan to use trainee classes. I just dunno if that's possible. 

I'm using FEBuilder, and I noticed it has an option to lock a character to max level of 10, but I noticed that at least for Ross, said option isn't checked for me. Now I have not ,actually used Ross to check if he can already level past 10 atm, which I'll probably do, but I was wondering if that's normal, and if he still cannot level past 10, how do I get rid of it?

In the files, there is a separate class for all trainees, they all come with another version that doesn't force promotion and maxes out at level 20. I forgot what these classes are there for, but they are there. 

I'm sure you can change his class easily if you know what you are doing.