So, what's going to be Brave Celica?

Midnox

Well, FH Celica has been here for a while, and turns out she's using Beloved Zophia, the weapon many of us speculated she was going to use as a Brave Hero. That won't be the case obviously, so that leaves the mystery of what she will be and use. On the former, her overclass Rigain is close to guaranteed how she will look like. Her weapon is still the big mystery however. She's probably going to use more magic, as the sword is scratched, but I  dunno, I'd like something with more meaning than Omega Ragnarok (which could still be her special attack). She would look fantastic with Mila's Bow, but problem lies on her not able to use bows in her home game, unless IS just gives no fucks and do it anyway 

Well, if you think about it... Faye uses bows in Heroes, and IS didn't care if she used them or not, and gave her bows anyways. So she could literally have anything at this point

38 minutes ago, Grima the Fell Dragon said:

Well, if you think about it... Faye uses bows in Heroes, and IS didn't care if she used them or not, and gave her bows anyways. So she could literally have anything at this point

Checked. Yeah, you are right, there's no way she can use bows in her home game (I should play that game already :dry:)

37 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I kinda hope she takes after Conrad for her CYL self.

I'd like that, it'd let them do a sibling theme like how the last CYL ended up with a father theme(plus Lyn but Ancestor so close enough), with Celica as Conrad, Ephraim as Eirika, Hector as Uther and Veronica as Bruno.

11 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I'd like that, it'd let them do a sibling theme like how the last CYL ended up with a father theme(plus Lyn but Ancestor so close enough), with Celica as Conrad, Ephraim as Eirika, Hector as Uther and Veronica as Bruno.

Lyn was also based on her father: he was a nomad killed in battle with bandits (with her mother i believe). he didn't wield Mulagir (probably), but it's not like Lucina's lance was even one that existed much less used by Chrom.

Personally I could see them just making up a weapon for her. I liked the idea of them making  the golden dagger a, you know, dagger, and have her throw that around as our colorless unit. Maybe on a horse because why not. But at the same time they might see it as lesser since it's used as a bargaining chip and becomes the Beloved Zofia, so hey why not become something entirely new.

Also I'd like to see the theme being "ascended royalty". Riglian/Queen Celica is obvious, but Hector can have his coronation outfit from the end of FE7, Ephiram can have an original attire to represent being king and nice AU (or future?) queen veronica would be cool (ideally she could be older too, to show hte passage of time, but "our" veronica won so she'll probably remain her current age-ish)

If they don't go with something based off of Conrad for her Brave version, I'm hoping for a staff Celica with her main weapon being Seraphim. Give it a dragon-killing effect, maybe, since the game doesn't have monster-type enemies. yet

I expect her to be a Green Tome or a Staff user. So far the pattern has given all of the Brave Heroes a weapon they were capable of wielding in their own games. The color distinction in Tomes is more of a FEH thing, but even if it weren't, Celica has Excalibur in her spell list, so she's perfectly qualified to be a green mage (she could be a blue mage too, but I expect Ephraim to take the blue spot). She also learns recover, so she should qualify for a staff based on that.

2 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

The one from Awakening with Celica's Gale as a green version of Dire Thunder. 

Once I saw Fallen Celica my hopes for this jumped a lot.  I’m not sure IS is crazy enough to do it, but Celica’s gale would be awesome.

3 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

The one from Awakening with Celica's Gale as a green version of Dire Thunder. 

…the one who looks barely older than Prologue Celica? I mean, I guess...

To be totally honest, I would like to see prologue celica and old man hector, I doubt they will do it, but it certainly beats rigan or lance cav celica and hector in uther's costume.

but if I can get ephraim just outright dressed as erika, I think I am willing to go for anything at that point, he said that erika was skinny enough to pass for him so I don't see why the opposite can't be true.

I'm actually betting on her being a Dagger unit with "Golden Dagger" because duh.

Now.. weather she's infantry or a Horse Dagger or a God-Forbid a Flying Dagger cause reasons, really hard to say. But she or Veronica are likely to be colorless.

Either blue Seraphim, grey Golden Dagger, or green Celica's Gale, in that order of likelihood imo. Personally I'd like either of those magic possibilities. As far as design, I have no idea. Just as long as they stay far away from her Awakening art, I'm good. Would be kinda cool to get modern Celica in her classic armour, but if they go for a common theme again the others wouldn't have anything similar, so she may get an outfit based on Mila or Nomah for a "mentors" theme with the others being based on Uther, Duessel, and Xander (?).

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

…the one who looks barely older than Prologue Celica? I mean, I guess...

I would like the outfit if it was Echoes Celica wearing said outfit. The "lil baby" Celica is odd, but the sage outfit, specifically the one she's wearing in her artwork is one of few decent Awakening outfits.

I kinda hope she gets a staff, but a green or blue tome would also be nice.

She could be a healer for all we know. She could also have Beloved Zofia regardless (which would be dope that weapon is insanely powerful)

Either way i'm excited at the prospect of possibly getting one of these CYL heroes for free lol

I thought her brave version was going to be the sword user, but I'm not so sure anymore. Maybe she'll be an OP ass healer or something with a unique staff. However, the most likely case is that she's going to be a magic user again, and she'll just be  a different color with a special nordic-based-named tome.

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

I'm actually betting on her being a Dagger unit with "Golden Dagger" because duh.

Now.. weather she's infantry or a Horse Dagger or a God-Forbid a Flying Dagger cause reasons, really hard to say. But she or Veronica are likely to be colorless.

A dagger unit with a brave effect that allways targets the weaker stat of DEF or RES and debuffs all stats by 4 on enemys and surrounding enemys
the new benchmark for Reinhardt and BLyn
(I really hope not....)

They could give her the staff equivalent of a blade tome and built-in wrathful staff. Imagine that plus Dazzling Staff and a statline similar to either of her other incarnations, so maybe like 40/34/35/22/22 (normal Celica +5 bst); that'd be hilarious.