Hiya!

TheHeroQueen

Hello everyone! I'm a new member. I'm a HUGE Marth fangirl! My favorite FE game is Shadow Dragon (duh) and it was the first FE game I played. So far I've played 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, Warriors, Heroes and Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I have physical copies for all of them but 7 and 12! And I have all the FE amiibos! Also I've watched people play the older games so I know what happens in all of them. I really want to play Genealogy of the Holy War for myself. It looks really good! Anyways I cant wait to make some friends! Im gonna love it on here!

There is an English patch for the game (fe4) here I think, called Project Naga. You’ll just need a SNES emulator and a fe4 rom, which you’ll have to find on your own. You can patch it with Lunar ips software. And welcome!

Welcome to the Forest, TheHeroQueen!

13 hours ago, TheHeroQueen said:

Im gonna love it on here!

I sure hope so!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Airport 1001! Please don't forget to wake that slugabed up!

Since you're interested in Genealogy, I must warn you... if you do not have a high tolerance for bloated maps and frustrating mechanics, you will not like it.

Welcome aboard, the fridge is right over there if you need anything.

If you plan on playing Genealogy of the Holy War, I would recommend the Project Naga patch. It's one of the best translations out there, and it uses the Awakening name translations for most of the characters, so if you've played those Awakening DLC maps, you should be able to jump right in.

2 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Since you're interested in Genealogy, I must warn you... if you do not have a high tolerance for bloated maps and frustrating mechanics, you will not like it.

What he said.

Okay Ill look into Project Naga! Thank you guys for telling me about it!

4 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Well hello!

Dont be scared to jump into conversations!

so... play any Xenoblade Chronicles?

Yes! I just bought the first one last week and im about 20 minutes into it

13 minutes ago, TheHeroQueen said:

Okay Ill look into Project Naga! Thank you guys for telling me about it!

Yes! I just bought the first one last week and im about 20 minutes into it

Still in colony 9 then i see...

its my absolute favorite game of all time.

ive beaten the game multiple times, including 2 100% runs, so feel free to PM me about any questions you may have. 

How do you like it so far?

5 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Still in colony 9 then i see...

its my absolute favorite game of all time.

ive beaten the game multiple times, including 2 100% runs, so feel free to PM me about any questions you may have. 

How do you like it so far?

I love it! I'm gonna have to get used to the controls though

6 hours ago, TheHeroQueen said:

I love it! I'm gonna have to get used to the controls though

Paying attention to monsters will help - a lot of areas will have stupidly overleveled monsters (by which I mean being at endgame level... or even higher). Some also aggro on sight or hearing, so beware of that as well. Looking around you will help, too - there's nothing worse than getting one-shotted by an enemy that you didn't think was nearby.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

8 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Paying attention to monsters will help - a lot of areas will have stupidly overleveled monsters (by which I mean being at endgame level... or even higher). Some also aggro on sight or hearing, so beware of that as well. Looking around you will help, too - there's nothing worse than getting one-shotted by an enemy that you didn't think was nearby.

**cough cough terretorrial Rotbart cough cough**

also don't be afraid to experiment with your party. Pretty much any party will work, so have fun!

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

11 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

**cough cough terretorrial Rotbart cough cough**

also don't be afraid to experiment with your party. Pretty much any party will work, so have fun!

Territorial Rotbart is what I have nicknamed my brother when we are calling each other stupid names. He has no idea of the reference.

6 minutes ago, BoiJones said:

Ye, NMotE fixed the problems I had with Shadow Dragon (not that I thought it was bad) Glad you also liked it.

Same for me. NMotE is better than SD. It fixed up a lot of things. SD is my favorite game only because It was the first FE i played. My true fav would have to be NMotE

Just now, BoiJones said:

Understandable, Shadow Dragon was likely rushed...

True. I didnt like the Gaiden requirements. I like having a whole bunch of units. Also I didn't like that there was no supports