Alice in Brexitland Mafia - Confirmation

SB.

B0vc6Bp.png

RULES
1. I'm the host, and what I say goes. Edits to these rules may come at any time, although you will be informed if this occurs.
2. This game is NOC. Communicate in the game thread only, unless your role allows you to do otherwise.
2a. This includes non-players. If you spoil all of my potential subs I'll get kind of mad.
3. You may not speak during the night phase unless your role allows you to do otherwise.
4. Don't talk to dead people, don't talk to non-players who aren't hosts/IOs. 
5. Taking screenshots and posting outside communications with the host, real or forged, will result in an instant modkill.
6. Don't edit your posts. If you somehow slip up with this, contact me immediately and tell me what you changed.
7. If you are modkilled by any fault of your own, you lose. 
8. If you attempt to gain an advantage for your faction through your modkill, I'll see to it that it doesn't happen.
9. If you don't post for 24 hours, I will prod you. After enough prods, I will attempt to sub you out or modkill you if that isn't possible.
10. In spite of Shinori's words of wisdom above, try your best to avoid being an asshole.

MECHANICS
1. This game starts on Day 1.
2. Days last for roughly 72 hours, while nights last for 24. These will probably be bent for my convenience.
3. 1/3rd of the living players must vote a target in order to lynch them. 2/3rd hammers early. Ties lead to no lynch.
4. If two day phases pass with no lynch target (intentional or otherwise), universal loss will occur.
5. You will be informed if your action fails or hits an unintended target.
6. *YLO will be announced. Whether or not it is potential *YLO will not be.
6a. *YLO is defined as a phase where the town can lose at the beginning of the following day phase.
7. Non-factional abilities from dead players will flip, but their full role pms will not.
8. This game is not bastard.
9. Every player has at least one passive or active ability beyond those typical for their faction. In other words, this is role madness.
10. Flavour may correlate with role, but not alignment.

SIGNUPS (13/13):
Arcanite
Bard
BBM
Eurykins
Fenrir Aesir
Prims
Propeller Knight (Via)
Rapier
Refa
Shinori
Walrein
Weapons
YOLOSWAG (Omega)

Edited by SB.

4 hours ago, Shinori said:

LOL I'm not sure how to take that picture.

Can you put me as tentative for now?

> Is included in the opening picture, AND In the rules.

> Only asks to be a tentative slot.

:huh:

He should be an automatic participant of this game, if not part of the hosting team.

On another note:

/in.

20 hours ago, BBM said:

@Bard let's go

Sure.

Fair warning: I haven't played Mafia in years! Well, I did once a year or two ago, but that wasn't forum Mafia, so I've probably unlearnt good habits.

Edited by Bard

I am in

1 hour ago, Bard said:

Fair warning: I haven't played Mafia in years! Well, I did once a year or two ago, but that wasn't forum Mafia, so I've probably unlearnt good habits.

I've only played once ever, and other people will confirm that I am literally the best on opposite day
I am sure you'll be fine ~

1 hour ago, Bard said:

Sure.

Bard, where's your avatar from?  Looks like it's Trails but reverse google search turned up NOTHING.

1 hour ago, Refa said:

Bard, where's your avatar from?  Looks like it's Trails but reverse google search turned up NOTHING.

We doin' this in a sign-up thread?! Tell you what, I'll spill the beans if you do me a solid, lynch BBM Day One.