Request: Can Someone Record Elise's Voice Gallery?

In my search for audio file game rips I stumbled upon this video and realized actual rips aren't really necessary

If anyone has the English version of the game and the voice gallery unlocked and a way to record direct audio (by like connecting a cable from the Switch to your computer and setting it as a line-in microphone or something, I don't know what Switch hardware is like so I dunno), is there any chance I could get, like, one long .mp3 where someone's just going through all of Elise's lines and playing them back (but without the background music going, of course)?

Asking someone to go through all her supports seems like way too much trouble so I'd say nah to that. I'm mostly interested in just the voice clips that can be accessed from this menu, which hopefully isn't that hard...?

Thanks!

44 minutes ago, 47948201 said:

Actual gamerip would be awesome, I wonder the same. It would cut out a lot of work too, in a certain way, but it is also a lot of work in its own way so

I think your way would probably have more work since you'd need high quality recording, then separating the clips, more work since I'm not 100% sure you can get rid of things like the background music on menus.

getting it out of the game is...feasibly...not that hard. They should just be sound files like the music (which has been ripped in full), though probably in a format that needs to be converted. Ripping things like the models is probably significantly more work. 

Well if someone finds ripping easier then that's great! I don't particularly care how they get the clips, I just want the clips :x

I guess I was just assuming it would be kindasorta like 3DS ripping where you need to have a different set of things set up which I figured fewer people would have than those with a way to record direct audio. But yeah, whatever works.

Whoooaaa that is sure a lot lol, thanks!

(EDIT: Oh, though, efforts and stuff like that aren't counted? Not a big deal, the system stuff is cute and unique compared to battle voices which also have versions from Fates, but uh, how much effort are these things to rip?)

Edited by 47948201

7 hours ago, 47948201 said:

Whoooaaa that is sure a lot lol, thanks!

(EDIT: Oh, though, efforts and stuff like that aren't counted? Not a big deal, the system stuff is cute and unique compared to battle voices which also have versions from Fates, but uh, how much effort are these things to rip?)

I can't get them right now. You can try following the topic I made a few days ago for updates. Or if I remember, I'll ping you ^^