Happy 1 year anniversary of the Nintendo Switch!

Maybe for the 1 year anniversary, Nintendo could hopefully announce a lot of hyped games like Fire Emblem Switch and hopefully cancel that one Fire Emblem ripoff that's apparently a 3D platformer!

30 minutes ago, ViceTOLUCT said:

cancel that one Fire Emblem ripoff that's apparently a 3D platformer!

Uh...  Care to enlighten me on this one?

It's been a year, and thus far I only have two games for it?  Well, I guess one could technically count Breath of the Wild, but that's a game I only have on the Wii U.  I do plan to get at least two more games on the Switch, one of which is that FE game, and the other of which is VC4.

It'd be nice if we got something akin to the Virtual Console for the Switch.

It's been a good first year for the Switch. So many great games. Like many, Breath of the Wild was my first Switch game and i loved it. I also ended up getting Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, as i never had the original version. Splatoon 2 was fun for like 3 weeks. Then i got bored of it. It's not a bad game, it just didn't hold my attention like i expected it to. Super Mario Odyssey is a fantastic game. Not the best 3D Mario platformer like everyone else makes it out to be (that honor goes to Super Mario Galaxy 2 imo) but still great. And then i got Xenoblade Chronicles 2, a masterpiece of a JRPG that ended up being my GOTY 2017

I also got some smaller games in between releases. Blaster Master Zero and Mighty Gunvolt Burst are two great Inide games from Intie Creates and i double-dipped on the Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack. The Switch version is definitely the best way to play Gunvolt.

As for what i look forward to and what i would like to see in the Switch's 2nd year.

Can't wait for FE16 and Kirby: Star Allies and i'll probably end up trying out the Switch port of Ys 8.

Also, Nintendo, please port Xenoblade Chronicles X to the Switch. The series is now a million seller series thanks to Xenoblade 2 and X missed out on a lot of sales simply by being on the Wii U. A Xenosaga Trilogy remake for the Switch would also be appreciated.

I'm gonna be patient for Smash. It's gonna happen, we all know that. Whether it be a Switch port of Smash 4 or a new Smash 5, it wouldn't matter to me either way. I just want Smash on the Switch but i'm not gonna be toxic about it.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I also got some smaller games in between releases. Blaster Master Zero and Mighty Gunvolt Burst are two great Inide games from Intie Creates and i double-dipped on the Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack. The Switch version is definitely the best way to play Gunvolt.

Duly noted, I'll keep that in mind for if I ever eventually get one.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'm gonna be patient for Smash. It's gonna happen, we all know that. Whether it be a Switch port of Smash 4 or a new Smash 5, it wouldn't matter to me either way. I just want Smash on the Switch but i'm not gonna be toxic about it.

But playing Smash with a single JoyCon…ew. Just ew.

Just now, Armagon said:

I mean, i played Brawl with a single Wiimote once....

But a Wiimote is like twice the size of a JoyCon. It's not button config that makes me not like the idea, it's the concept of playing Smash on such a tiny controller.

Just now, SoulWeaver said:

But a Wiimote is like twice the size of a JoyCon. It's not button config that makes me not like the idea, it's the concept of playing Smash on such a tiny controller.

I mean, i personally doubt that you could play Smash on a Joy-Con but this is Nintendo we're talking about. They'll find a way. But yeah, it's definitely gonna be uncomfortable.

3 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

The announcement of Mega Man 11 doesn't count because... why exactly?

Again with disagreeing politely dude.
In this case, it's quite possible he missed the announcement - I did and didn't find out about 11 until yesterday morning. Speaking of, I don't usually allow myself to curse, but…about damn time, Capcom.