• Lianna
    • Alfonse
    • Sharena

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leif is the best lord, fight me.

I do actually like a lot of lords, so it's difficult to choose just one. Although some of my favorites include Sigurd, Seliph, Leif, Eliwood, and Ike. If you think about it, Sothe could technically fulfill a lord role in Radiant Dawn, but that's just my opinion.

Corrin isn't really a bad character to me, just a victim of bad writing. As a unit, he's complete overkill sometimes.

I don’t generally have a least favourite lord, but if I had to choose one to not use in any fire emblem game ever, it would have to be Rowan, I know he’s only in FE warriors but while playing FE warriors I just didn’t really like him at all I’m not 100% sure why, I just didn’t 

Edited by HeyThatsMyCookie

Picked Celica as my favourite, though I have to say, her Act 4 writing was pretty terribly executed. The idea of Celica embodying Zofia's downfall and her stubbornly keeping her problems to herself weren't really bad ideas, but there was definitely a different way to go about it than make her simply unreasonable. For most well-written Lord, I'd pick Leif, personally.

As annoying as Rowan is, and as badly Corrin was written, at least they have something special about them, and they do have a personality and character background. Itsuki literally has nothing lol. If you were to describe Itsuki, the only thing you could say would be "he's partnered with Chrom".

Favourite is between Marth and Leif, though barely wins for nostalgia reasons.

Least favourite would probably be Corrin, though my opinion of them has lightened over time, I still dislike them overall as they are a bad character and a bad avatar in general.

Alm and Roy are tied for my favorite Lords. The former is extremely likable and the latter has a good personality and he's also my Smash 4 main (one of them anyway).

Sigurd is my least favorite. I like that he has the most flaws out of any Lord but i could not give a shit about him. He was too boring for me to care.

One, why is this in the wrong section? Two, do we really need ANOTHER one of these threads???

Anyway....

Sigurd takes it for least favorite by a landslide. Favorite would likely be Alm.

Out of all the FE games I've played, Alm is my favorite. He's more realistic about war than Corrin and wasn't stored away on a shelf in the last part of the game like Chrom. Plus he's just a pretty relatable guy.

Least favorite is Rowan. Enough said.

P.S. Does Itsuki even count as a "lord"?

18 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

One, why is this in the wrong section? Two, do we really need ANOTHER one of these threads???

Anyway....

Sigurd takes it for least favorite by a landslide. Favorite would likely be Alm.

I'm new here so I'm not the most well versed here. I'm also an idiot...

18 hours ago, Midnight Torch said:

Out of all the FE games I've played, Alm is my favorite. He's more realistic about war than Corrin and wasn't stored away on a shelf in the last part of the game like Chrom. Plus he's just a pretty relatable guy.

Least favorite is Rowan. Enough said.

P.S. Does Itsuki even count as a "lord"?

Technically Itsuki is a lord, or at least a main character. 

18 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Favorite is Ike, with Ephraim as runner-up.

Since you left out Lucina, I voted Chrom as least favorite.

Yeah sorry about that.

18 hours ago, Armagon said:

Alm and Roy are tied for my favorite Lords. The former is extremely likable and the latter has a good personality and he's also my Smash 4 main (one of them anyway).

Sigurd is my least favorite. I like that he has the most flaws out of any Lord but i could not give a shit about him. He was too boring for me to care.

I get the flaws thing, but it did tie into the major themes of the story. I do understand though, he isn't the most interesting.

Sigurd is by far my favorite my lord followed by Leaf and FE3-Marth. Also, Siegfried from the Last Promise is another fantastic lord as well, I probably would've picked him if he was an option.

Corrin is by far my least favorite-.They're so bland and boring and I thought Fates in general was a pretty terrible game. I like my Fire Emblem to have as much medieval simulation as possible so Fates' heavy anime feel was big turn off.  I don't mean to hate on anyone who loves Fates, it's just for me, it's really hard to top Jugdral and Monshou no Nazo-era Akenia or Kaga Emblem in general for that matter.

I don’t really have preference on my favorite. I like Roy, Alm, Chrom, Marth, Eliwood, and Ike. 

But I do have least favorite. By far, it’s Celica. She honestly made me not like Gaiden\Shadow of Valencia. I was just sick of her trying to end the war peacefully.

I wish Alm would have just hecking killed her instead of that whole bringing her back to life thing.

I like alm because he is a pretty good character, has neat animations, and isn't COMPLETELY broken in combat for most of the game, which is something that im not necessarily opposed to, its just that im kind of sick of overpowered avatars/main characters. (Robin, who is basically unsurpassed for EVERYTHING in his/her respective game, Corrin, who just manages to reach almost every offensive benchmark and has a STUPID list of potential skills.) 

Lyn is my personal least favorite for a few reasons. She isn't a particularly good or unique unit or character (in my personal opinion, so don't flame me), but everyone seems to love her anyway. Its probably a few factors that make her popular. 1) She is the first character and unit you see in one of the more popular fire emblem games here in the west. And 2) She is the first female lord in the west, (No gaiden) which seemingly boosts her popularity. And 3) she hella thicc tho She is very conventionally attractive.  TL:DR Not a fan of lyn.

1. Please make sure to post things like this in the correct subforum.  We have one dedicated to general FE stuff!  I'll move the topic.

2. Please don't post twice in a row.  Do take the time to review the Code of Conduct, because there's a few things we do differently here.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

1. Please make sure to post things like this in the correct subforum.  We have one dedicated to general FE stuff!  I'll move the topic.

2. Please don't post twice in a row.  Do take the time to review the Code of Conduct, because there's a few things we do differently here.

Alright, thank you. I'll make sure to review it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

On 3/5/2018 at 9:22 AM, edgelordweeaboo said:

my favorite is leif, runner up is sigurd, least favorite is corrin

I can't say the Corrin bashing isn't justified... I'm currently playing FE4 so I can see Sigurd as a good lord; mainly because he is flawed, but is trying his best.