Can anyone identify this Fire Emblem sword? [Solved!]

VincentASM

The one to the far left, which Kawade is holding.

iXSV8e8.png

I know what it is, but I'm bored, so I felt like testing everyone : P

It took me about a hour of digging through materials to find it.

EDIT: @Zelgius got it correct. It is Owain's Missiletainn from Awakening.

Edited by VincentASM

11 minutes ago, Thane said:

I don't recall seeing that being offered for the photo event...

Strange. I was gonna ask you actually ^^

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Is it Mercurius?

I had a look and it's not that. When I have a bit more time, I'll post the render for Mercurius and other swords that it's not.

4 minutes ago, Darrman said:

I have no idea, so I'm going to guess it's some super special sword used in one of the manga.

I thought it could be from Hasha no Tsurugi, but it's not Al's Champion Sword. Any other manga is probably far too obscure to be featured ^^

1 minute ago, Azz said:

It looks like Mystletainn to me. Or it could be what's his names sword from Hasha no Tsuguri.

Hmm, you're on the right track...

4 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Hmm, you're on the right track...

Is it the Blaggi Sword? Out of all the Jugdrallian swords, that's the only that looks somehwat similar.

Spoiler

FE776_Blagi_Sword.png

Edited by Azz

1 minute ago, Azz said:

Is it the Blaggi Sword? Out of all the Jugdrallian swords, that's the only that looks somehwat similar.

Haha, I'm afraid I can't say more than that, without giving too much away.

I did look into the Blaggi Sword, but it looks pretty different in the OA and TCG.

From the Wikia

4 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Haha, I'm afraid I can't say more than that, without giving too much away.

I did look into the Blaggi Sword, but it looks pretty different in the OA and TCG.

From the Wikia

I know this is a stretch, but is it Valjean's sword? They look quite similar.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171026062418

12 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Strange. I was gonna ask you actually ^^

Here's an image of the weapons I took. The only weapon that got left out was Armads, to the left. Maybe it's one of the swords further back? I don't recall seeing that one though.

IMG_20180304_124029_resized_20180304_070454246.jpg

6 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

It looks similar to Odin's Missiletainn.

We have a winner!

I think @Azz deserves bonus points for answering Mystletainn though.

Anyway, since it's hard to tell from screenshots, here are the renders of the Mystletainn and Missiletainn in Awakening.

EDIT: I think the sizes are meant to be the same, but I was lazy to move the camera to the exact spot for both.

Edited by VincentASM

5 minutes ago, Azz said:

The real question we should ask though is, why Missiletainn out of all the swords in FE?

I'm assuming for the memes? XD

14 minutes ago, Thane said:

Here's an image of the weapons I took. The only weapon that got left out was Armads, to the left. Maybe it's one of the swords further back? I don't recall seeing that one though.

It could be one of the swords near the back since Missiletainn's handle looks sort of similar to many others, with a green jewel surrounded by a golden casing. Or maybe Kawade kept it to himself ^^

Edited by VincentASM

That one kind of looks a bit more colorful than Missiletainn in Awakening. Missiletainn in Awakening looks very similar to Mystletainn (Awakening's Mystletainn anyways) actually, same shape and colors. Unless of course the lighting is causing the dark blade part to look whiter than usual, and that blue part is a very hard to detail to notice on my 3DS.

I'm curious though what the sword all the way to the far right is though.

4 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

That one kind of looks a bit more colorful than Missiletainn in Awakening. Missiletainn in Awakening looks very similar to Mystletainn (Awakening's Mystletainn anyways) actually, same shape and colors. Unless of course the lighting is causing the dark blade part to look whiter than usual, and that blue part is a very hard to detail to notice on my 3DS.

I'm pretty sure it's Alm's Falchion.

2 minutes ago, Azz said:

I'm pretty sure it's Alm's Falchion.

That's what I suspected it was too, the shape of it looks really nice so I was just wondering.

12 hours ago, Ae†her said:

Yeah, the replica seems a bit more brighter.

Here's a picture I took from the game in the desert where there's better lighting.

leNoWj2.png