Favourite Classes

Arden88888

What is your favourite class(es) in fire emblem?

For me it is the FE8 Great Knight because of the great (no pun intended) versatility of the class and Duessel is one of my most liked characters. In addition the FE 2 demon hunter due to the design of the unit sprite and the cool teleporting battle animation .   

28-0045004358.png.e38d9f6779a8af6288e6b685e199ab26.pngDuessel_in_battle.jpg.5fccee3caeaeb710275b10d46466d57d.jpg20110527000119!Bs_fe02_dread_fighter_sword.png.5f32b52116fb0bf55f235e9de2cc1a45.png

Edited by unabletofindaid
not enough detail

My favorite classes are Swordmasters (Always appealed to me due to their whole aesthetic and playstyle), Spear Masters (Infantry Lance units are cool also Oboro is top 5 fates girls), and Heroes   

42 minutes ago, Papa Brando said:

My favorite classes are Swordmasters (Always appealed to me due to their whole aesthetic and playstyle)

This!
I also really like any shape shifters. They're fun to use and their animations are usually pretty badass, too. Nothing beats seeing a guy in huge armour getting mauled by a giant wolf (the real ones, not whatever the hell constitutes a wolf in Fateslandia). I also enjoy most of the characters that can shape shift (Nowi, Nah, Tibarn, Nailah, Volug, Naesala, Selkie, Velouria and Caineghis are among my all time favourite FE characters, after all.)

My two favorites are Dark Falcon and Summoner. I really love the Dark Falcon design in Fates (male especially) and the ability to summon in Sacred Stones was something I always loved. Aside from these two, I like Sage, Falcon Knight, and Recruit.

My favourite has to be Basaras, having access to lances and tomes while not being a flier, having good defences and a very high luck stat are all pluses for me. Hayato seems to always do nicely in this class for me.

I really like Swordmaster and Heroes too. They have great animation, and also very useful. Great Speed and Skill, the stats I find the best in most FE games.

My other favourite that is not mentioned here yet are the Generals. They have great durability, can do some nice counterattack, and they have very badass critical animations in the GBA games.

• 1 month later...