Your least favorite character is now the Lord of their own game

Meg is in search of finding a husband but, everyone is trying to avoid her by barricading villages/towns, etc. so she has to barge her way into their defenses to find a mate. In the last chapter, she is faced by the 1 and only Zihark who tries to stop her.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6.3.2018 at 11:12 AM, NekoKnight said:

I had a headcanon of sorts that Iago is actually planning a coup against Garon, which is why he purposely attacks and sabotages the royal children (even in Conquest) in an attempt to get them killed before he goes after Garon himself. The whole "herpa derp, Imma kill the royal siblings on a flimsy pretext and hope Big G doesn't have me executed immediately" then becomes his final gambit, which unfortunately doesn't work out so well for him.

This is actually a nice headcanon. Iago not having a real agenda on his own beyond being a dick has always irked me, because the way he acts always seemed to me like he had some hidden (from Garon) masterplan up his sleeve.

Anyway, Sothe Emblem... realistically, he would spend the first arc searching for Micaiah (basically what he did offscreen in PoR), then protect Micaiah from brigands, after which he has to protect Micaiah from some Crimean nationalists. To spice things up, he then has to protect Micaiah from some Daein zealots who recognise her as someone with Laguz blood in her, before he has to protect her from the Begnion supressors. In a cruel twist, Micaiah then insists on doing something on her own, so the big finale is Sothe fighing Micaiah in order to protect her from herself.

On 6.3.2018 at 5:53 PM, BoiJones said:

Wallace loses his knight crest and must travel across Elibe to get it back from the clutched of every other armored unit in series history. It'll be a epoch for the ages!

Final Boss: Sain, who was the thief all along!

Since Peri has already been taken, I think I'll just imagine a game where Faye is the star.

Faye would fit perfectly as the main character of some kind of platformer with a storyline similar to the Mario games. Alm has been kidnapped by some evil force, and now Faye has to go on some rescue mission by traveling through various kingdoms to bring him back. She'll kill anyone who dares to take her precious Alm from her, and I can imagine her character being this very anti-social kind of character who doesn't want to befriend anyone that isn't Alm. Perhaps she'll learn to let go of that obsession and realize what Alm being kidnapped means for her kingdom instead of "my one true love is gone for good, and I can't move on in life without Alm" as she progresses through the game.

Looking at another least favorite of mine, I think Camilla's game would be exactly like like Faye's. Just swap Alm with Corrin and add more fan service-like moves and that's Camilla's platformer.

1 minute ago, Erureido said:

Since Peri has already been taken, I think I'll just imagine a game where Faye is the star.

Faye would fit perfectly as the main character of some kind of platformer with a storyline similar to the Mario games. Alm has been kidnapped by some evil force, and now Faye has to go on some rescue mission by traveling through various kingdoms to bring him back. She'll kill anyone who dares to take her precious Alm from her, and I can imagine her character being this very anti-social kind of character who doesn't want to befriend anyone that isn't Alm. Perhaps she'll learn to let go of that obsession and realize what Alm being kidnapped means for her kingdom instead of "my one true love is gone for good, and I can't move on in life without Alm" as she progresses through the game.

Looking at another least favorite of mine, I think Camilla's game would be exactly like like Faye's. Just swap Alm with Corrin and add more fan service-like moves and that's Camilla's platformer.

Not much of a platformer if you can easily fly through the levels.

1 minute ago, CyberController said:

Not much of a platformer if you can easily fly through the levels.

Kirby can fly in his games, and it still works well for a platformer. Camilla's game could be similar to that but without the copy abilities.

1 minute ago, CyberController said:

Hope she doesn’t eat her enemies, though.

She won't. Her dragon on the other hand... it might bite and gnaw at some enemies for a few of her attacks.

4 hours ago, ping said:

This is actually a nice headcanon. Iago not having a real agenda on his own beyond being a dick has always irked me, because the way he acts always seemed to me like he had some hidden (from Garon) masterplan up his sleeve.

Anyway, Sothe Emblem... realistically, he would spend the first arc searching for Micaiah (basically what he did offscreen in PoR), then protect Micaiah from brigands, after which he has to protect Micaiah from some Crimean nationalists. To spice things up, he then has to protect Micaiah from some Daein zealots who recognise her as someone with Laguz blood in her, before he has to protect her from the Begnion supressors. In a cruel twist, Micaiah then insists on doing something on her own, so the big finale is Sothe fighing Micaiah in order to protect her from herself.

Final Boss: Sain, who was the thief all along!

"I never did like you, Wallace. I DO THIS FOR LOVE!"

-Sain to Wallace in the great war, c. 1914.

In a renewed Hoshidan-Norhian conflict, Queen Hinoka and most of the Hoshidan royalty is killed and freaking Prince KIRAGI, the single most annoying character in Fire Emblem existence, having hopefully matured a bit and being a little less loud, embarks on a desperate quest to uncover what true evil hides behind the Nohrian invasion.

In another world, self-loathing FORSYTH, along with much cooler companion Python, after having kissed enough noble ass, and having been, thanks to his exploit in the last war and great connections with Clive and Alm, been ennobled, harasses the nomadic castaways deemed "bandits" in true noble fashion. That is until he starts questionning whether there is such a thing as absolute evil, after nearly killing a few children poor enough to resort to banditry by necessity.    

Darn I hate those characters.

Edited by Vince777

• 2 weeks later...

After getting herself kidnapped, again, Est decides that she's had enough of being rescued. As such, she persuades a few of the bandits that kidnapped her to stage a coup against their leader. As such, she takes over the brigands' group, and commences a rampage throughout the nearby villages. Once she controls enough land, she uses her new military to found a new nation on the islands between Archanea and Valentia. This nation is called Estia, because none of the bandits could think of anything better! Upon seeing her aptitude, Minerva opts to unite Macedon with Estia; albeit after a LOT of persuasion from Palla. She relinquished some political control in return for her safety from bandits and rebels. Rucke is a boss in this arc, and Iote can be recruited. The army that was behind Greith see Est as the new Grieth, and they also join the new nation. Greith's son is a boss in this mini-campaign, as he tries to object to the unification.

As she now suddenly has a massive army, Est moves to defend her lands, and quell any rebellions that show up. As Celica and Marth are both on good terms with Est, neither of those kingdoms attack, and Celica even allows her to keep the desert lands Grieth once held.

However, Archanea, under the orders of Emperor Hardin, moves to capture Altea, with the help of the other kingdoms. Marth, now in a serious crisis, requests aid from Estia in a desperate plea. He knew that the combined forces of Altea and Talys would pale in comparison to the might of Archanea, and needed backup, FAST! Est agrees, in return for Catria to join Marth and Caeda in a three-way partnership. Caeda begrudgingly accepts the deal, much to the Whitewings' delight.

The next few chapters pan out is a similar fashion to chapters 5-20 of FE12, and Hardin is brutally slaughtered by the combined forces of Altea, Talys, Estia and Archanea's own people, dissatisfied with their leader.

After another few months pass, the fell dragon Medeus revives. Alm is already in Archanea, due to the Grima shenanigans, and Marth is united with Est. As she now has TWO falchion weilders by her side, Medius is no chellenge for Est, even if he's able to fully revive. The two divine blades both slaughter Medeus before he has the chance to eat any bishops. And they all lived happily ever after.

As a side story, there is also a dating sim where Est flirts with various bandits. Abel is the final boss of this minigame.

Gwendolyn gets a Fire Emblem game where she and a bunch of trainees are fighting skirmishes as training exercises. The whole thing is one long string of Lyn Mode style tutorials because THE BASICS ARE EVERYTHING

Tellius Part 3.

Elincia is settling nicely into her position, the Laguz are having a great time, Micaiah is happy, Begnion is no longer corrupted-- oh shit, an evil goddess strikes. All the countries come together to face down the threat, but, get this, they're losing!

Just as all hope seems lost, Ike comes back from wherever he buggered off to and saves the day, and he's even more muscular than before! Everyone cheers "oh thank the gods, we're saved, our Hero is here!" and Aimee is already passed out in the corner.

He, for some reason, is the only one able to slay the goddess...again. He then buggers off again, taking both Soren and Ranulf with him this time, because why the hell not?

Rinse and repeat for Fire Emblem: Radiating Twlight and Fire Emblem: Down Radiant Lane.

SethSeth Emblem: The Seth-ening, the game where you are so overpowered, it's boring. Or it would be, if it weren't for the fact that you have to constantly strive to be able to bang your king's daughter Eirika. Every boss in the game has the same goal as you and you don't get any if you don't beat them all up.
It's not as sexist as it sounds, because as we all know, Eirika is a trophy, nothing more. Real person? Pfff, who told you that shit? before you get triggered (I hate that word): this is sarcasm.
Final boss? Ephraim.

Fire Sully, where you have to prove you're better than men, because you are a WOMAN! And because you are a WOMAN! you have to constantly brag about it to everyone. You also have a daughter who is the same as you except worse and a doormat for a husband.

And lastly, there is The Ultimate Philander Showdown!
It's a multiplayer action game where player 1 plays as Virion and player 2 is Sain. You can just about guess what the goal is, I think.
There is a challenge mode that you have to complete. Beating it unlocks Inigo. Beating it again unlocks the Laslow skin for Inigo. Beat it three times and you get Soleil, who has the special ability "Harass". If you then go and beat it a fourth time, you get to play as Gray, who also has "Harass", only his "Harass" actually works.

God damn, I hate these characters.

Edited by DragonFlames

22 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

And lastly, there is The Ultimate Philander Showdown!

It's a multiplayer action game where player 1 plays as Virion and player 2 is Sain. You can just about guess what the goal is, I think.
There is a challenge mode that you have to complete. Beating it unlocks Inigo. Beating it again unlocks the Laslow skin for Inigo. Beat it three times and you get Soleil, who has the special ability "Harass". If you then go and beat it a fourth time, you get to play as Gray, who also has "Harass", only his "Harass" actually works.

God damn, I hate these characters.

Where's Saul though?
Also can players playing Gray, Virion and Sain target Soleil?

37 minutes ago, Mad-manakete said:

Where's Saul though?
Also can players playing Gray, Virion and Sain target Soleil?

Is Saul a womanizer, too? I haven't played FE6 often, so I wouldn't know. He can be the obligatory overpriced DLC, then.
As for your question: Sure, why not?

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Is Saul a womanizer, too? I haven't played FE6 often, so I wouldn't know. He can be the obligatory overpriced DLC, then.
As for your question: Sure, why not?

Saul's pretty much defined by the fact he (ab)uses his position as a priest to try and get laid. Obviously the Church of Saint Elimine doesn't have any celibacy requirement for it's priests. Even his support with Yoder./Yodel has a part where he's asked why he's not keeping a closer eye on Roy and he defends his negligence of duty with the fact he's straight.

1 minute ago, Mad-manakete said:

Saul's pretty much defined by the fact he (ab)uses his position as a priest to try and get laid. Obviously the Church of Saint Elimine doesn't have any celibacy requirement for it's priests. Even his support with Yoder./Yodel has a part where he's asked why he's not keeping a closer eye on Roy and he defends his negligence of duty with the fact he's straight.

That sounds hilarious, actually.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

That sounds hilarious, actually.

Kind of is the best use of a womanizer for humor in the series.

Come to think of it though, Gatrie's conversations with Shinon outright claim that Gatrie would try to hit on a tree if it wore a skirt.

I think Saul kind of started a trend of obligatory womanizers that Shadow Dragon and New Mystery avoided.
Though I could be wrong as I haven't played Thracia 776.

Thracia had Lifis, but as will all things Jugdral, it was edgier and actually showed that Lifis is borderline evil, not to mention he was planning on selling Lief out to Raydrik before Raydrik trapped them in Manster. Lifis tried to extort Safy by withholding information on Tina's location in order to bed her. That's despicable.

On 3/5/2018 at 6:24 PM, Glaceon Mage said:

Tharja tries to get Robin's attention, somehow.  She can use various hexes and the like to get Robin to pay attention to her.  Sometimes, she'll help others instead of being creepy to Robin.

The Final boss is a pissed off Noire, right?

24 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I dunno, the way I described it I don't think there'd be bosses, since the main goal is just stalking Robin.

I think Tharja would be a better character if her Robin obsession was toned down a bit. And if she was nicer to Noire.