Your least favorite character is now the Lord of their own game

This is the funniest topic I have ever read. Ever. I laughed so hard my parents thought something was wrong with me xD

On topic, mine would involve the adventures of Soren as he travels around Tellius and the world following after Ike and being a general ass to everyone he meets.

..... actually that could be rather fun.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sain was out on a quest to romance every girl he runs into. Combat is replaced by a feature where you have the option to "Talk", "Flirt", "Give Gift" and "Sing". The point is that you have to prevent anyone from falling for Sain, because as soon as that happens, the game ends.

On 3/6/2018 at 4:37 AM, Nanima said:

Soleil goes on a quest to hara- I mean, flirt with all the girls in the world. Lawsuits would be filed against her and quickly dropped because she is such a good girl and apologized before looking for her next victim. In the end, she would get married to a random guy, except the English text would still refer to it as "Best Friends" so they could score some woke points with the fanbase..

It always bugs me that Ms. Tharja wannabe is your female same sex option, since she shows no sign of being into any girls but Corrin. Soliel would make more sense.

4 hours ago, CyberController said:

It always bugs me that Ms. Tharja wannabe is your female same sex option, since she shows no sign of being into any girls but Corrin. Soliel would make more sense.

Soleil isn't actually into girls. She is merely obsessed with them like other people are with cat pictures and treats them accordingly (like objects).

Soleil is really just the Japanese trope of a "schoolgirl lesbian". A girl who obsesses over other girls because she isn't ready for a "real" relationship with a man. Just a passing phase. No one ever considered making her the actual gay option, except maybe the localizers, so they'd have less of a mess on their hands.

Faye is searching for a way to turn back time. She seeks to change the past so that she and Alm will be together forever. Faye will have to search far and wide, face competition, fight wicked villains, and meet new allies. Will she succeed? And if she does what then?

Final bit of the story, I hope would actually give her some character development in which she has to accept things the way they are. Gameplay would be a typical JRPG if not the standard TRPG Fire Emblem style. Faye would also be the first Bow Lord (As a starter weapon. Ironically, this discounts Alm). The story will be surprisingly complex and intriguing despite its basic premise.

Hmm.. That was a bit flattering. I'll try again

Fernand is sick of all the commoners. Help him to remove the lowborn rabble scum from his fresh cut lawn, shoo them away from the Deliverance signup desk. Ditch your friends for associating with peasants, and show off your privileged wardrobe with various costume choices. Raise your stats in rank, pride, patronizing, superiority, and disgust.

Try out the "Kiss up to Berkut" minigames to try for a chance at rare items.

I don't even know. XD

Edited by Arcphoenix

10 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

Faye is searching for a way to turn back time. She seeks to change the past so that she and Alm will be together forever. Faye will have to search far and wide, face competition, fight wicked villains, and meet new allies. Will she succeed? And if she does what then?

Final bit of the story, I hope would actually give her some character development in which she has to accept things the way they are. Gameplay would be a typical JRPG if not the standard TRPG Fire Emblem style. Faye would also be the first Bow Lord (As a starter weapon. Ironically, this discounts Alm). The story will be surprisingly complex and intriguing despite its basic premise.

Hmm.. That was a bit flattering. I'll try again

Fernand is sick of all the commoners. Help him to remove the lowborn rabble scum from his fresh cut lawn, shoo them away from the Deliverance signup desk. Ditch your friends for associating with peasants, and show off your privileged wardrobe with various costume choices. Raise your stats in rank, pride, patronizing, superiority, and disgust.

Try out the "Kiss up to Berkut" minigames to try for a chance at rare items.

I don't even know. XD

I'd definitely want to play the first game. That sounds like an amazing game. Then again, I actually like Faye, so...

The second one would probably be fun times all around. XD

Here's another one:

From the developers of "The Ultimate Philander Showdown" comes a game so mind-blowingly amazing, not even your mom is allowed to play it!
Learn to hate a cast of characters so bland, you'd wonder where the budget actually went!
Trample over everyone that doesn't lick your boots clean or heaps praises upon you when you walk by!
Live the dream of being the worst set of siblings you could possibly be!
Draw your weapons and fight anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with everything you say in a battle system that can only be described as "unbelievable"!
Decide between war-mongering idiots who listen to their obviously evil dad or racist bigots who would kill you for saying their name!
Coming this Fall: Fire Emblem Fates: Royalty Simulator!
Pre-order now, for only 69,69!

Rumour has it they originally planned to put in two younger sisters, as well, but the budget ran out on Camilla's boob physics, so they had to be cut. A quote from the game director: "They were too good for this s***."

BUT NO MATTER! Pay 100 more and get your bonus content early by purchasing the Season Pass* for valuable items such as:

• Pineapple haircuts
  • Nonsensical Armour
  • Lobster Armour
  • "Kill siblings" sidequest line

Buy the gold edition for only 696,96 and unlock the premium Blue-Haired Mutant (tm) add-on, which lets you play a rhythm game with the blandest, most obvious "waifu" bait in the franchise!

*Microtransactions have to be purchased seperately

Edited by DragonFlames

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

I'd definitely want to play the first game. That sounds like an amazing game. Then again, I actually like Faye, so...

The second one would probably be fun times all around. XD

Here's another one:

From the developers of "The Ultimate Philander Showdown" comes a game so mind-blowingly amazing, not even your mom is allowed to play it!
Learn to hate a cast of characters so bland, you'd wonder where the budget actually went!
Trample over everyone that doesn't lick your boots clean or heaps praises upon you when you walk by!
Live the dream of being the worst set of siblings you could possibly be!
Draw your weapons and fight anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with everything you say in a battle system that can only be described as "unbelievable"!
Decide between war-mongering idiots who listen to their obviously evil dad or racist bigots who would kill you for saying their name!
Coming this Fall: Fire Emblem Fates: Royalty Simulator!
Pre-order now, for only 69,69!

Rumour has it they originally planned to put in two younger sisters, as well, but the budget ran out on Camilla's boob physics, so they had to be cut. A quote from the game director: "They were too good for this s***."

BUT NO MATTER! Pay 100 more and get your bonus content early by purchasing the Season Pass* for valuable items such as:

• Pineapple haircuts
  • Nonsensical Armour
  • Lobster Armour
  • "Kill siblings" sidequest line

Buy the gold edition for only 696,96 and unlock the premium Blue-Haired Mutant (tm) add-on, which lets you play a rhythm game with the blandest, most obvious "waifu" bait in the franchise!

*Microtransactions have to be purchased seperately

You forgot the platinum edition where Blue-Haired Mutant has a stealth game. But her disguise abilities suck because no one else has hair like that but somehow no one recognizes her because  the A.I. are useless.

8 hours ago, Mad-manakete said:

You forgot the platinum edition where Blue-Haired Mutant has a stealth game. But her disguise abilities suck because no one else has hair like that but somehow no one recognizes her because  the A.I. are useless.

That will probably get patched in later via an Expansion Pack. Or not. Depends on how well the game sells. XD

48 minutes ago, CyberController said:

Why?

1. Rhajat has an actual stated reason to be obsessed with Corrin, albeit a simple one.  People have suggested Tharja’s drawn to Robin due to Grima, but I feel the game should have done more to spell this out if it was the case.  

Stalking is still creepy, though.

2. No Noire to abuse.

On 3/5/2018 at 11:39 AM, Etrurian emperor said:

Some evildoer forgot to bring Peri a cookie. Now Peri must travel all across Nohr and Hoshido to KILL EVERYONE IN SIGHT!!!

The goal is to kill every single unit on either side. Enemies must be killed immediately while allies will draw Peri's ire when they miss to often, almost die or if they just spend to much time near her. If that's the case the chapter won't be finished until you have Peri kill them. 

Who would the final boss be?

• 2 weeks later...

Nowi Emblem: Where the only goal is to act really weird and immature, despite supposedly being many years old. If you get an S-support with anyone that looks physically older to the point of creepiness, or chronically younger to the point of creepiness, (read, everyone), your 3ds bricks and it tells you to go to church. 

First half of the game is Ephraim go on to conquer the whole continent to pick every fight he can win. He then becomes the evil overlord that promote arena battles and declares that warriors shall receive highest social status in his country. Then the second half is to defeat the heroes that try to overthrow him. DLC is him go to other realms and conquer other worlds, until he met Alm, another conqueror. 

Faye chases after Alm after he leaves Ram Village because that is all she cares about. In her travels she meets many new companions and has to overcome many obsticles. in the end, learns that there is more to life than just obsessing over someone else.

Camilla… err… stars in a visual novel…? Yeah, I've got nothing.

Okaaaaay make something half-decent out of a character you hate...

Peri's already been done to death, and Fates in general, but I didn't see a Charlotte Emblem!  (basically my second lead favorite playable character in Fates)

Charlotte Emblem: As a lowborn, down-on-her-luck peasant with no money to your name and even less reputable ways to get it, it's your job to sweet talk mostly men into giving you whatever you want.  The goal of the game isn't to fight, although you may need to do that occasionally, and if you do, you have to hide it from the others around you: it's to kiss up to nobles by doing them favors or just generally being an over sexualized lady until they give you want you want: money, fame, status, and then join the army anyways because why not shoot everything you've built up to at this point in the foot????  (Ik she was just trying to get close to Prince/ss Corrin, but still, she didn't have to risk exposing her true colors like that by joining an a r m y)

As for non-playable characters, you could do Mikoto Emblem: You just die.  That's it.  That's all you were good for.  Oh and being a transparent Emmeryrn bootleg, that too.

...Okay if you really wanted a game out of it, it could be like some weird sort of tarot card prediction thingy?  Heavily story focused as you predict your future and try to run your kingdom idk

Excellius Emblem: Spy, manipulate, and turn anyone and everyone into meat shields for yourself in this incredibly realistic weasel simulator!  And then die.

And to top it off...:

Clive Emblem: Learn the true meaning of leadership as you shove your responsibilities onto a confirmed seventeen-year-old.  Nearly lose both your sister, and your wife with your poor tactical planning skills, and drive your (admittedly douche-y) comrades to treachery with your woefully thought out decisions!  A resource management game with implied combat in the background because you don't do anything

...I may have gotten a bit too salty with this tbh...

2 hours ago, Soleater said:

Okaaaaay make something half-decent out of a character you hate...

Peri's already been done to death, and Fates in general, but I didn't see a Charlotte Emblem!  (basically my second lead favorite playable character in Fates)

Charlotte Emblem: As a lowborn, down-on-her-luck peasant with no money to your name and even less reputable ways to get it, it's your job to sweet talk mostly men into giving you whatever you want.  The goal of the game isn't to fight, although you may need to do that occasionally, and if you do, you have to hide it from the others around you: it's to kiss up to nobles by doing them favors or just generally being an over sexualized lady until they give you want you want: money, fame, status, and then join the army anyways because why not shoot everything you've built up to at this point in the foot????  (Ik she was just trying to get close to Prince/ss Corrin, but still, she didn't have to risk exposing her true colors like that by joining an a r m y)

Maybe Charlotte can bring peace to Hoshido and Nohr, after she realizes that she can get more from two princes then just one. :P 

8 hours ago, CyberController said:

Maybe Charlotte can bring peace to Hoshido and Nohr, after she realizes that she can get more from two princes then just one. :P 

Charlotte: *Marries Ryoma, Hinoka, Takumi, Sakura, Xander, Camilla, Leo, Elise, Azura AND Corrin without any of the others realizing it* All according to plan