Your least favorite character is now the Lord of their own game

On 4/2/2018 at 10:45 AM, DragonFlames said:

I'd definitely want to play the first game. That sounds like an amazing game. Then again, I actually like Faye, so...

The second one would probably be fun times all around. XD

Here's another one:

From the developers of "The Ultimate Philander Showdown" comes a game so mind-blowingly amazing, not even your mom is allowed to play it!
Learn to hate a cast of characters so bland, you'd wonder where the budget actually went!
Trample over everyone that doesn't lick your boots clean or heaps praises upon you when you walk by!
Live the dream of being the worst set of siblings you could possibly be!
Draw your weapons and fight anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with everything you say in a battle system that can only be described as "unbelievable"!
Decide between war-mongering idiots who listen to their obviously evil dad or racist bigots who would kill you for saying their name!
Coming this Fall: Fire Emblem Fates: Royalty Simulator!
Pre-order now, for only 69,69!

Rumour has it they originally planned to put in two younger sisters, as well, but the budget ran out on Camilla's boob physics, so they had to be cut. A quote from the game director: "They were too good for this s***."

BUT NO MATTER! Pay 100 more and get your bonus content early by purchasing the Season Pass* for valuable items such as:

• Pineapple haircuts
  • Nonsensical Armour
  • Lobster Armour
  • "Kill siblings" sidequest line

Buy the gold edition for only 696,96 and unlock the premium Blue-Haired Mutant (tm) add-on, which lets you play a rhythm game with the blandest, most obvious "waifu" bait in the franchise!

*Microtransactions have to be purchased seperately

So, will the final boss be Elise and Sakura? They get annoyed at their sibling's shit, and decide to kill them so that they can rein as the dual empresses of Nohrshido.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, CyberController said:

So, will the final boss be Elise and Sakura? They get annoyed at their sibling's shit, and decide to kill them so that they can rein as the dual empresses of Nohrshido.

That's the DLC ending, yes. Costs double the shell price AND you have to find it in a lootbox.
As I said, the budget ran out on Camilla's boob physics, so they didn't have any money to include lolis, because apparently including lolis costs extra. Who would have thought?

7 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

That's the DLC ending, yes. Costs double the shell price AND you have to find it in a lootbox.
As I said, the budget ran out on Camilla's boob physics, so they didn't have any money to include lolis, because apparently including lolis costs extra. Who would have thought?

I kinda understand hating the other royal siblings, but what did poor Hinoka and Leo do to you? :P

7 minutes ago, CyberController said:

I kinda understand hating the other royal siblings, but what did poor Hinoka and Leo do to you? :P

On Hinoka:

• Her voice is annoying, both in Warriors and Fates
  • Her design is just Sully from Awakening as a Pegasus Knight
  • She's among the most racist characters in the whole game, even moreso than Takumi
  • She sucks as a unit, even though the entire community tries to convince people otherwise
  • Her entire character could be written out of Fates and nothing would change
  • She goes full retard in Warriors.

On Leo:

• He's supposed to be the smartest Royal, but he sure does take a long time to realize that his father is evil and also doesn't see through Azura's disguise
  • He thinks Xander is better than him (LOL)
  • He also sucks as a unit, despite people having told me that he was good.
  • He goes full retard in Warriors.
  • He's also a little too arrogant for my liking, though not to Takumi's level
  • He - along with Takumi - has the shittiest child in the entire game
  • Elise punching him is hilarious
  • Even though I will admit that I am actually fine with his character, despite him not being the "smart guy" the story wants you to think he is. I think my dislike of Leo comes more from the fanbase hyping him to hell and back to the point of him being a fan-favourite and me not seeing anything that would set him apart from other - oftentimes much better written - characters, aside from a larger presence in the story which is really only because Fates is a giant Royal Cockstroking fest anyway.

38 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

On Hinoka:

• Her voice is annoying, both in Warriors and Fates
  • Her design is just Sully from Awakening as a Pegasus Knight
  • She's among the most racist characters in the whole game, even moreso than Takumi
  • She sucks as a unit, even though the entire community tries to convince people otherwise
  • Her entire character could be written out of Fates and nothing would change
  • She goes full retard in Warriors.

On Leo:

• He's supposed to be the smartest Royal, but he sure does take a long time to realize that his father is evil and also doesn't see through Azura's disguise
  • He thinks Xander is better than him (LOL)
  • He also sucks as a unit, despite people having told me that he was good.
  • He goes full retard in Warriors.
  • He's also a little too arrogant for my liking, though not to Takumi's level
  • He - along with Takumi - has the shittiest child in the entire game
  • Elise punching him is hilarious
  • Even though I will admit that I am actually fine with his character, despite him not being the "smart guy" the story wants you to think he is. I think my dislike of Leo comes more from the fanbase hyping him to hell and back to the point of him being a fan-favourite and me not seeing anything that would set him apart from other - oftentimes much better written - characters, aside from a larger presence in the story which is really only because Fates is a giant Royal Cockstroking fest anyway.

Hey, Forrest is cute.

Makalov, and his quest to escape his crippling debt through abandoning family members with it and being a detriment overall to anyone who has the misfortune of working with him.

5 hours ago, Yuzu said:

Makalov, and his quest to escape his crippling debt through abandoning family members with it and being a detriment overall to anyone who has the misfortune of working with him.

Lemme guess. You used him as a meat shield.

14 hours ago, CyberController said:

Hey, Forrest is cute.

So is Elise.
I dislike Forrest, because he is full of himself and he attacks a crying Kana - who lost his mother and has nowhere to go, mind you - with Brynhildr in the Heirs of Fate DLC. If that's not the mark of an asshole, I don't know what is.

21 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

So is Elise.
I dislike Forrest, because he is full of himself and he attacks a crying Kana - who lost his mother and has nowhere to go, mind you - with Brynhildr in the Heirs of Fate DLC. If that's not the mark of an asshole, I don't know what is.

So, why do you hate Takumi’s spawn?

47 minutes ago, CyberController said:

So, why do you hate Takumi’s spawn?

Kiragi is on my black list, because he's really, really annoying, his face looks utterly retarded and he has a little TOO much fun killing animals and killing in general. As someone who values animal lives, that is something I can't overlook.
His supports with female Kana are kind of cute, though. I will admit that, at least.

11 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Kiragi is on my black list, because he's really, really annoying, his face looks utterly retarded and he has a little TOO much fun killing animals and killing in general. As someone who values animal lives, that is something I can't overlook.
His supports with female Kana are kind of cute, though. I will admit that, at least.

Now, that makes me wonder what a game starring Kiragi would be like.

On 5/2/2018 at 6:20 AM, Soleater said:

Charlotte: *Marries Ryoma, Hinoka, Takumi, Sakura, Xander, Camilla, Leo, Elise, Azura AND Corrin without any of the others realizing it* All according to plan

Man, that actually makes me wanna play the game. 

1 hour ago, CyberController said:

Man, that actually makes me wanna play the game. 

Pffft Charlotte - Ultimate Pimp: Dethroning the Tactician and the Dragon Prince(ss)

On 3/5/2018 at 2:28 PM, Kazuya said:

Clair is now on a search for the ability to be good unit. Too bad she cannot find the ability to be a good unit, she is too terrible to be good. Also in the end Clive one shots her and I can finally be freed from the curse of Clair. 

7THOT.jpg

"i know, i'm so terrible!"

-Clair 2017

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2018 at 5:22 AM, Kahvi said:

Faye chases after Alm after he leaves Ram Village because that is all she cares about. In her travels she meets many new companions and has to overcome many obsticles. in the end, learns that there is more to life than just obsessing over someone else.

Camilla… err… stars in a visual novel…? Yeah, I've got nothing.

Maybe it could go on her backstory. There's a lot in Fates backstory that is interesting, but isn't elaborated on.

6 hours ago, CyberController said:

Maybe it could go on her backstory. There's a lot in Fates backstory that is interesting, but isn't elaborated on.

True true, too bad that backstory in Fates kinda gets lost in all the fanservice.

11 hours ago, Kahvi said:

True true, too bad that backstory in Fates kinda gets lost in all the fanservice.

I don't see characters in skimpy outfits undermines what does or doesn't happen in the game. For example, I don't think giving Camilla a proper breastplate would suddenly lead to more elaboration on who Garon was before Anakros.

11 hours ago, Kahvi said:

the only problem with camilla and fanservice is that her backstory or personality doesn't explain at all why she dresses like that. Like the fan service in it of itself does not drown out any semblance of what is established about the character. It's as redtutel says. if Camilla had a more modest outfit/design but everything about her character and backstory remained the same, it would not change the fact that her backstory needs elaborating on or rather her character as a whole would need more development. Now camilla's fanservice is a big factor into why her backstory isn't as fleshed as it needs to be because the writers just gave up like half way through because "plot" but oh well.

On 3/5/2018 at 8:55 PM, Ae†her said:

Peri, in her own medieval GTA...

So Grand Theft Wyvern, then?

Anyway, I’ve only really played Shadows of Valentia (and never completed it), so…my least favorite would be Rudolf, and even then I don’t necessarily hate him. Maybe he could be in a prequel game co-starring Mycen, where he (Rudolf) is a prince at the time.

6 hours ago, Perkilator said:

So Grand Theft Wyvern, then?

Anyway, I’ve only really played Shadows of Valentia (and never completed it), so…my least favorite would be Rudolf, and even then I don’t necessarily hate him. Maybe he could be in a prequel game co-starring Mycen, where he (Rudolf) is a prince at the time.

Grand Theft Horseback* actually. 

Though Wyverns, Pegasi and Chariots are all available too, along with any choice of a weapon. 

Yeah, I hate Peri so much.