how to make girls like you??

Terrador

I've been holding doors open and buying single red roses for girls for years and not one of them has slept with me. I'm out of ideas.does anyone else know how to obtain a human person?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as a girl my advice would be to be yourself and find someone you connect with, if I don't connect with someone then the relationship will end.  Also if sex is all you want out of the relationship it can be a turn off for the other person, opening doors and buying flowers is fine but they need to mean something other then just trying to get what you want.  Just act normally if you are faking the way you are it will drive the person away,  if you are not happy with who you are then it is even harder for someone else to like you.  

3 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Have you tried not making it glaringly obvious that you're only doing these things because you want to sleep with them?

Already part of the game plan, bro. I figure if I want to sleep with them I shouldn't ask them directly or let them cotton on, I should wait for them to ask me. There's one girl I've been waiting on for 29 mo. now and I'm starting to think she won't come around...

1 minute ago, Terrador said:

Already part of the game plan, bro. I figure if I want to sleep with them I shouldn't ask them directly or let them cotton on, I should wait for them to ask me. There's one girl I've been waiting on for 29 mo. now and I'm starting to think she won't come around...

If you're actually in a relationship with someone, there's nothing wrong with asking if they want to sleep with you.  Many girls want the guy to make the first move in that department.  If you've just been waiting to actually go out on a date with someone for 29 months, it's time to move on.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Not sure if serious or joke topic

That was my thought exactly.

9 minutes ago, Terrador said:

wait, really???? shit, I thought that was because they had bigger dicks than me

if you don't have ten inches why even compete

... Okay, definitely a joke topic. :XD:

Edit: Rezzy, looks like I posted this about a second after you!  Hahaha.

Edited by Infinite Dreams

12 minutes ago, shezzy said:

this, nothing turns women on harder then treating them like shit, this is why the dumb “jock” types tend to get all the girls at school 

I knew Roosh V was right!!!

it's fftf nerds

Well, first of all, clone your X chromosome an incubate it. Be sure to duplicate it or else it may develop Turner Syndrome, if it doesn't outright die. Alternatively, you can clone your Y chromosome as well but extract the SRY gene beforehand. Repeat however many times you want, and done. That's how you make girls like you. And congrats in becoming a father, in that case.

... what...?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Girls love it when you stand next to them and slay someone with your weapon. So hot! After the battle, try talking to her. Repeat 4 times. Congrats, you got laid. 

Also, thanks for the free karma for me to reap on r/niceguys. 

Edited by Mr L is Link

I heard if you take out your dreamcast controller and input the following command, all female units within a 10-yard radius will instantly turn to you to be their boyfriend. The code is this:

START, A, B, B, X, Y, UP, UP, LEFT, RIGHT, START

My uncle, like, works at Nintendo, so you can trust me with this. (ecks-dee!1!!_)

1. Show them your anime and katana and anime collection.

2. Shower them with gifts of Mountain Dew and Doritos.

3. Give'm the old tip of your fedora while a addressing them as mi'lady