how to make girls like you??

Terrador

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not get a bunch of large tattoos on your body to prove you're not a massive pussy?  You defile your body every night while reading lewd doujins on your family's computer; some ink is nothing compared to that.

On 3/5/2018 at 10:45 PM, Captain Karnage said:

1. Show them your anime and katana and anime collection.

2. Shower them with gifts of Mountain Dew and Doritos.

3. Give'm the old tip of your fedora while a addressing them as mi'lady

Personally, when I get them home I show off my figurines collection, but those tips definitely work as well.  

14 hours ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

You defile your body every night while reading lewd doujins on your family's computer; some ink is nothing compared to that.

what if i dont

Aw man! I came here thinking I would find advice! But looks like you all need it more than I do!

My momma always told me if I held doors for ladies and addressed them as "Ma'am", then maybe I would catch a girls attention. Then I should go ask their father for permission to court. No hand-holding until after marriage! 

I need a better strategy. Though from what I've heard, having a strategy tends to backfire. Just be yourself! 

19 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Aw man! I came here thinking I would find advice! But looks like you all need it more than I do!

My momma always told me if I held doors for ladies and addressed them as "Ma'am", then maybe I would catch a girls attention. Then I should go ask their father for permission to court. No hand-holding until after marriage! 

I need a better strategy. Though from what I've heard, having a strategy tends to backfire. Just be yourself! 

You can "be yourself" if you're a musician.  Otherwise, stick to lying about how you're a doctor, have a ton of money, and get drunk on your boat every weekend.

On 3/22/2018 at 12:17 AM, Charmeleonbrah said:

You defile your body every night while reading lewd doujins on your family's computer; some ink is nothing compared to that.

I mean at it's core this is just ink used in a different place and context.

4 hours ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

You can "be yourself" if you're a musician.  Otherwise, stick to lying about how you're a doctor, have a ton of money, and get drunk on your boat every weekend.

5 hours ago, Excellen Browning said:

boasting about your mouth skills is probably more effective than boasting about the size of your penis.

and as always, hail satan

On a related note, I generally use "what dat mouf do" as an icebreaker when messaging girls on Tinder.  Works well, you guys should try it out.