Your Fire Emblem Dream Team

Takumeme

So basically you just list your Fire Emblem dream team of 15 and we discuss how good a team it would be.

My Team:

1.Takumi, “You abandoned your family and Hoshido, Now pay for your betrayal!”

2. Alm, I just wish he would have ... (spoilers)

3.Roy, he’s our boy

4.Hector, I got to of him in one summon, I had to put him here

5.Ephraim, I believe he is secretly Alm

6. Subaki, My Fates husbando

7. Cordelia, My Awakening waifu

8.Lon’qu, give him killin edge and he’ll get the job done

9.Cherche, My other Awakening Waifu

10.Chrom, he’s just to great to leave out.

11 Leo, basically just magic Takumi

12.Xander,  My third favorite Fates sibling

13Marth, I main him in Smash Bros...

14.Oboro, My Fates Waifu

15. And Olivia. 

Edited by Takumeme

The brightest, strongest, and best of the Fire Emblem series, RIGHT HERE!

1. The 'Boro, who has surpassed her liege to become Robbie Rotten Number One
  2. Memekumi, who is not to blame for Corrin's bad choices
  3. Catria the Thwomptria, who will tank the legion of Paladins that storm Archanea Palace and also destroys Emperor Hardin single-handedly
  4. Jesse Pinkman as a Bow Knight, who will eventually splinter off from this army to build his own nation of soldiers
  5. Hector the Executioner, who uses his beard to protect his daughter
  6. Ike, who fights for his friends
  7. Cecilia, who sleeps with 15 year-old boys
  8. Gregor, who is always on job
  9. Lucina, who my sister and I now headcanon as Oboro's waifu
  10. Serra, who is the best
  11. Nino, who always does her best
  12. Anna Montana, who actually lives in Montana and a bunch of other places
  13. Tiki, who goes from loli to lady with big mambas
  14. Lute the Flute, who is obviously the smartest and also superior
  15. Benny, who is secretly a literal bear
59 minutes ago, Takumeme said:

So basically you just list your Fire Emblem dream team of 15 and we discuss how good a team it would be.

My Team:

Takumi, Alm, Roy, Hector, Ephraim, Subaki, Cordelia, Lon'qu, Cherche, Chrom, Leo, Xander, Marth, Oboro, and Olivia. 

I approve of this team, though watch out for scuffles between Takumi and Leo.

Edited by Ertrick36

objectively the best team.

1. Jakob, to take out the trash  
2. Moulder, because why not?
3. FE6 Marcus, as he suffers from a very bad case of old man strength  
4. Genny, as she is ready to roll 
5. Gordin, as he is the best archer in fire emblem history of course!
6. Lowen, for his perfect eyesight 
7. Mozu, for the removal of bad apples 
8. Duessel, he is a great knight in both meanings 
9.Tobin, as we cant count Tobin out 
10. Alm, because, he is the best lord and would never hurt his family members
11. Saleh, a good teacher 
12. Fiora, cares for her friends and family 
13. Orson, I hear he has an affinity for the dead 
14. Fae, because muh dragons 
15. Farina, a good manager of money

photo-8045.jpg.29f86e301f5f480ffddafcec9d77f1c9.jpg

Hmmmm. Only 15 huh? Let's see.

1) Lex

2) Sigurd

3) Titania

4) Moulder

5) Arthur FE4 not Fates' character of the same name. In other words the white-haired mage kid in the 2nd generation

6) Ulster

7) Raquesis

8) Ike

9) Dart

10) Hector

11) Harr

12) Jill

13) Heath

14) Aran

15) Alteana

I would have had more but here's my 15.

Edited by SavageVolug

3 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

The brightest, strongest, and best of the Fire Emblem series, RIGHT HERE!

1. The 'Boro, who has surpassed her liege to become Robbie Rotten Number One
  2. Memekumi, who is not to blame for Corrin's bad choices
  3. Catria the Thwomptria, who will tank the legion of Paladins that storm Archanea Palace and also destroys Emperor Hardin single-handedly
  4. Jesse Pinkman as a Bow Knight, who will eventually splinter off from this army to build his own nation of soldiers
  5. Hector the Executioner, who uses his beard to protect his daughter
  6. Ike, who fights for his friends
  7. Cecilia, who sleeps with 15 year-old boys
  8. Gregor, who is always on job
  9. Lucina, who my sister and I now headcanon as Oboro's waifu
  10. Serra, who is the best
  11. Nino, who always does her best
  12. Anna Montana, who actually lives in Montana and a bunch of other places
  13. Tiki, who goes from loli to lady with big mambas
  14. Lute the Flute, who is obviously the smartest and also superior
  15. Benny, who is secretly a literal bear

I approve of this team, though watch out for scuffles between Takumi and Leo.

1 hour ago, SavageVolug said:

Hmmmm. Only 15 huh? Let's see.

1) Lex

2) Sigurd

3) Titania

4) Moulder

5) Arthur FE4 not Fates' character of the same name. In other words the white-haired mage kid in the 2nd generation

6) Ulster

7) Raquesis

8) Ike

9) Dart

10) Hector

11) Harr

12) Jill

13) Heath

14) Aran

15) Alteana

I would have had more but here's my 15.

I see a common theme with Hector

1. Lachesis (Master knight master race)

2. Finn

3. Diarmuid

4. Nanna

5. Ares

6. Jill

7. Zihark

8. Midori

9. Forrest

10. Boyd

11. Othin

12. Shannan

13. Astram

14. RD Ike

15. Lara (fe5)

Edited by Raqueswiss

1. Canas, Because of course. (Druid, with plenty of Luna)
2. Finn. Best knight. Is the opposite of Betrayal.
3. Othin. PUGI. (Merc with Pugi. Just, endless supplies of Pugi)
4. Leaf. Obligatory Master Knight and best lord.
5. Levin!Sety. Too fast for me. (Holsety. Do I need to say more?)
6. Julia. Because Naga is OK OP (Probably only needs Naga)
7. L'Arachel. Well, she's frankly great in Heroes as well, so I think she fits. She's also the motivational speaker. (I kind of want her to break the 1 S-rank so she could get Ivaldi and Latona.)
8. Mareeta. The only unit before the 3DS who could have Sol, Luna and Astra at the same time. I couldn't pick another myrmidon.
9. Ogma. The OG mercenary. Always liked him. (Will have Mercurius (Worst Regalia), that swordbreaker sword and )
10. Gonzales. The best Berserker. I know his accuracy is as troubling as is. (Armads.)
11. Ninian. The Rings are too good an opportunity to pass up. (Alternatives include Olivia and Leen)
12. Maribelle. Best Troubadour? Possibly. Best Awakening character? Yes. (Gets the other Judgral tomes. :P)
13. Mozu. Probably the best archer I could get. (Sniper with Point Blank aka my best unit in Revelations)
14. Scarlet. I needed a flier, Scarlet seems like a good choice for one who's not kind of a package deal.
15. Oswin. I guess I wanted someone to act as a tank and Oswin came to mind. I'd likely consider someone else.

Pretty much after the first 10 I would be open to changing things.

Edited by Dayni

Oh boy, here comes my team inbalance

1. Cordelia (Falcon Knight)

2. Delthea (Priestess)

3. Katarina (Sage)

4. Norne (Sniper)

5. Mathilda (Paladin/Gold Knight)

6. Nephenee (Sentinel)

7. Severa (Hero)

8. Charlotte (Berserker)

9. Amelia (General)

10 Mia (Swordmaster)

11. L'arachel (Valkyrie)

12. Robin (Grandmaster)

12. Lute (Sage)

13. Lissa (Sage, but focused on healing)

14. Midia (Paladin)

15. Stahl (Paladin)

Honorable mentions would be Midori and Astram.

1. Hector

2. Hector

3. Hector

4. Hector

5. Hector

6. Hector

7. Hector

8. Hector

9. Hector

10. Lex

11. Hector

11. Hector

12. Uther

13. Hector

14. Hector

15. Lilina

Any thoughts?

1 hour ago, Lord Volt said:

1. Hector

2. Hector

3. Hector

4. Hector

5. Hector

6. Hector

7. Hector

8. Hector

9. Hector

10. Lex

11. Hector

11. Hector

12. Uther

13. Hector

14. Hector

15. Lilina

Any thoughts?

Needs more Hector.

It's hard for me to decide on just 15 units since there are so many Fire Emblem characters I like but here goes...

Chrom (Lord/Great Lord)- The main Lord leading this army

Lissa (Cleric/War Cleric)- Chrom's delicate sister on staff duty.

Owain (Myrmidon/Swordmaster)- Chrom's crazy-yet-awesome nephew from the future

Cordelia (Pegasus Knight/Falcon Knight)- Pegasus rider of the group

Cherche (Wyvern Rider/Wyvern Lord)- Dragon rider of the group

Azura (Songstress)- The resident singer/dancer of the group

Silas (Cavalier/Paladin)- Cavalry unit of the group.

Kaze (Ninja/Master Ninja)- Dagger/Shuriken slinger and thief substitute

Linde (Mage/Sage)- Wielder of Aura and other light magic

Sonya (Mage/Priestess)- Wielder of Excalibur and other wind magic

Delthea (Mage/Priestess)- Wielder of Ragnarok and fire magic I guess? since she is the only person beside Celica who knows the attack in Echoes.

Kliff (Mage/Sage)- Seems like someone who would be skilled with and interested in dark magic

Boey (Mage/Sage)- Will specialize in lightning magic that Mae taught him.

Anna (Thief/Trickster)- Self appointed financier of the group. Uses a bow just like her sisters from Fates/Warriors and doubles as another one with the locktouch skill.

Tiki (Manakete)- Resident shapeshifter of the group.

Honorable mentions: Klein, Reinhardt, Tailtiu, Palla, Camus, Saber and Alm

1: Pelleas takes the role of leadership for a change.

2: Evayle, one of my favorite Jeigans is looking out for our boy. She's pretty good at playing substitute mom.

3: Sain, gotta have one of em', take the best.

4: Keiran. I don't think he and Sain will get along, but it's not as if either of them always got along with their opposite partners anyway.

5: Volke. Starting to overdo it on Tellius, but he's my favorite thief, so he's in.

6: Ayra. Will every swordmaster be female on my team!? Find out soon!

7: Othin, the best fighter, at least one of the best heroes as well.

8: Charlotte, I don't dislike everything about the 3DS games.

9: Henry, see above. 

10: Lute, though I'm not so sure Henry will take her shit like Knoll did.

11: Genny, not sure if she'd have all the same benefits she had in Echoes though.

12: Nils, as a dragon or a bard. Either works.

13: Asvel, I just like him. No justification.

14: Igrene, someone should probably use bows, and I like her.

15: Tanith, I know Tellius is crowded and we missed Archanea, but I can live with that.

1. Alan - Has near mythic status due to being only starter pre-promote to fufill (and not go beyond) intended gameplay function 
  2. Saleh - My favorite mage, above Calil.l SD and NM class change charathers are excepted
  3. Dorias - This charather is largely the thing that elevates the jorney of FE5's lord above the other FE lords
  4. August - The most interesting advisor/tactican in the series, bar none.
  5. Jagen - Stands up to General Lang like a boss. Is one of the heroes of H4 and H5, although he is ignorable in FE1 and FE11 NM. 
  6. Roro - Endlessly entertaining when he clarifies the diference between brothers and clones Easier to build in FEH than axe users with similiar stats (Anna/Raven)
  7. Clarise - One of my favorite GHB reward units. Functtios fairly differntly than most archers in the game 
  8. Dozla - The first charather I killed any FE final boss with. He's  entertaining in his own right through his supports.
  9. Takumi - My first 5 star in FEH, and the final boss of Conquest. I like what he brings even if I'm kinda neutral on him himself.
  10. Kagero - Poison Dagger+ is still fun in FEH, the naysayers can stuff it. 
  11. Marcus - The top man during the interesting part of Hard Mode in both games he's in. 
  12. Gunter - I think that jakob/felica kind of usurp his role as an early starting unit, but I still like him. I used  him a lot in FEH due to indecisveness on who to SI. 
  13. Reyson - Maybe the multidance abilities of people in FE4 and the other Heron's outclass his, but I still prefer him to them and all other dancers.
  14. Ike - Grew on me enormously through his Brave Hero version in FEH. He's pretty fun in  smash as well.No pressure to main him unlike the others...
  15. Kellam - Awakening, and by extension, all of modern Fire Emblem, is haunted by my use of this guy during my first casual playthrough.

If I had done a dream team pre-FEH, I would pretty much have taken a 50/50 split between Axe users and Jagen charathers. Ike, New Mystery and Fates charathers would be the main causalty. Dagda/Garcia/Nolan/Lot/Wendell would be the ones to get theirs.

Edited by Reality

1.) The Lord: Chrom. His leadership skills would lead my crew to victory. He also has enough humour to lighten the mood when needed.
2.) The female lead: Celica. There to help in case anyone has psychological problems and keep the group in line. Ever since Warriors, I kinda ship Chrom and Celica. Don't shoot me.
3.) The Jeigan: Frederick. Chrom's loyal retainer and friend. Also the best Jeigan to ever see the light of day.
4.) The Cleric: Genny. She's quite literally invincible. Bullies everywhere tremble by the mere mention of her name.
5.) The Merc: Saber. Finishes everything and everyone.
6.) The Swordfighter: Mia. Best swordfighter of the group. Never loses in a duel.
7.) The Axe Guy: Hawkeye. The strong and silent type. But deadly on the battlefield all the same.
8.) The Knight: Kellam. People tend to forget about him. His enemies, too. But only because they're dead after major concussions due to collision with his mighty armour.
9.) The Thief: Matthew. Quick-witted and fast, he makes the perfect spy.
10.) The Transformer - Animal type: Nailah. Queen of the wolves. Her howl is a harbinger of death for anyone not on our side.
11.) The Transformer - Dragon type: Nowi. Likes to play around, but playing and being happy is her way of overcoming loneliness. Very deadly when angry.
12.) The Mage: Delthea. A walking, talking nuke. It is said that when she arrives, the other 14 are only needed to clean up the aftermath.
13.) The Dark Mage: Sophia. The overlooked, silent half-dragon. Her presence is soothing to some and maddening to others.
14.) The Archer: Leon. He strikes his enemies down with an arrow rain of fabulousness!
15.) The Dancer: Olivia. Moves gracefully to revitalize her allies to make them even more deadly. Has stage fright.

EDIT: I just noticed my dream team doesn't have any fliers in it. Oh well. Sorry, Haar and Shiida.

Edited by DragonFlames

1) Marth - He is the leader due to his charisma and he's my boy.

2) Caeda - Wing Spear shenanigans.

3) Tiki - Manaketes ftw.

4) Xane - Two of your strongest unit.

5) Kaze - He is really fast, idk.

6) Robin - Gotta have a Tactician.

7) Ninian or Reyson - Idk I love both.

8) Maria - Adorable healer.

9) Minerva - Badass Wyvern Rider.

10) Lena - Amazing healer.

11) Julian - Need a thief.

12) Jeorge - Best Archer, sorry Tobin.

13) Pent - Strong magic user.

14) Artur - Beautiful boy.

15) Jagen - He gathered them all together. *winkwinknudgenudge*

My team would be:
1) Sigurd-The true lord and hero
2) Caeldori-The best character of Fates
3) Ike-our beloved radiant hero
4) Zelgius-or better known as the Black Knight
5) Ephraim -the new legendary hero
6) Nergal-he had just bad luck and became evil
7) Bantu -the underrated dragon
8) Erika - Ephraims friendly sister with some flaws
9) Raven-he is the anti-social lord
10) Marth-the classical lord
11) Camus-the proud and honorable cavalry captain
12) Hector-the powerful armored lord
13) Leif-the forgotten lord
14) Hardin-the coyote and emperor
15) Wendell-the old and wise healer

Third generation Manakete Morgan, two healers from Gaiden and thirteen dancers/herons. Essentially infinite turns to wreck devastation with o e powerful unit.

Canas - That shaman from FE7 who was a cool dude and also did more against the final boss than any of the lords

Gonzales - Just give him 4 secret books and he one shots everybody

Shin - forever stat blessed

Lewyn - Forseti

Ulster - Destroys everyone with Ayra/Lex pairing until he falls off a little bit because he can't be a swordmaster

Homer - just wants pussy

Miledy - Best wyvern knight

Mareeta - Shreds armies, never gets hit

Makalov - Nice haircut

Aran - Carries every dawn brigade chapter after he gets like 5 levels

Ray - I remember that one time he got speed blessed, good times, still always solid 

Heath - the other best wyvern knight, carried with farina

Dieck - cool guy

Thany (Shanna) - best pegasus knight, name will always be Thany to me

Farina - the other best pegasus knight, carried with heath

I decided on no villains or lords because if I did villains I might have too many villains. Ishtar would be there otherwise

15 characters, 15 different games, in order.  Except Thracia, because I never played it.  Lumped Tellius together because most of the cast returns in some way, shape, or form.  And I skipped Awakening because the cast doesn't interest me (except Tharja, but not enough to recruit her).  Separated Birthright and Conquest.

Tomas - The guy that barely anyone notices.  He was the most fun to write in my stupidfics.

Leon - Archers are pretty busted in Valentia.  It translated to Heroes, too.

Merric - I heard he could do some serious shenanigans in FE3.  'sides, his hair is green!

Midir - He went from bleeding out on a castle floor to kicking butt in a few moments.  Of course I'm going to notice!

Geese - Pirates shouldn't be that good-looking!  That, and I'd like Geitz, but I have more important recruits in FE7, like. . .

Legault - He's easily one of the most interesting characters, and he pulls it off with five support partners and zero marriage options.

Knoll - He so belongs in Heroes.  Also about the only character I care about in Magvel.

Stefan - I need a native sword user, and he fits the bill nicely.

Sedgar - I like my bow guys, 'k?  He's also fun to write, though not quite the barrel of laughs that Tomas is.

Arlen - Ever see a mage tank a wyvern?  Yeah, he does that.

Hisame - Something about him is so utterly adorable.  He can go Master of Arms and fix my lack of axes, to boot.

Shura - Yes, it's another bow guy.  No, I don't care.  He's another guy who writes himself.

Jakob - He changes literally every time I rewrite my current story.  He went from polite to an ass to something else entirely.  In-game, he's pretty useful and all.

Conrad - He's an adorable derp who doubles as a killing machine.

Alfonse - Someone needs to lead this army!

Here goes, and you've been around you should know me and how it'll turn out. A mix of favorites in a loose military setting here:

1. If I must have a lord, I choose Hector, a brash warrior, but certainly not brainless- he knows more of politics than he lets on at first. He is also one of the series best axe users. Or at least GBA FE's.
  2. Soren for the strategizing, not very hard, and I will be kind and make any accommodations he might require- I understand how it is to not be very social.
  3. Sephiran can gather intel in disguise and has super strong magical powers, did I mention blessings that make him near immune to harm?
  4. Dheginsea can maul the world without worries about this silly weapon triangle thing, and he has those same near immunity blessings. I can put a dragon on my team too. And he flies as a bonus. ...I can't have him? Then fine! Nasir! Or maybe Ena, or Xane.
  5. Camus/Zeke/Sirius can be leading unit on horseback and a great commander overall. Titania will fill in if he calls out sick or has conflicting interests issues.
  6. A Fireman. 100000 Gold has already been forwarded to a secure offshore Kilvas account for him as a down payment.
  7. Speaking of Kilvas, Naesala will be my non-dragon shapeshifter. Also very cunning and good at spy work. Will also be in charge of finances.
  8. I appoint Elincia my Secretary of State- do diplomacy well Your Majesty.
  9. Hardin the Coyote- I want someone to handle the most mobile of operations, and I can't think of many others suited for the task. Can he bring the Wolfguard?
  10. Minerva can rule the skies. Michalis I'm afraid would try to overthrow me. I won't trouble Haar or Jill or Cormag.
  11. And she will be working with Tanith, who I'm appointing over Sigrun as Pegasus Commander.
  12. Tauroneo will take care of the Armored Divisions.
  13. Reyson will sing to the souls of my allies. If he calls in sick because of chaos, Nils will take over.
  14. If Greil refuses to be my blade (which I expect), I will just have to hire Gerik instead. I won't trouble Stefan.
  15. Oh yes- archers! Shinon, you are "Supreme Commander of Everything Archery Related Who Will Be Immune From Reprimand And Never Have To Spend Their Own Salary On Meals". Will that motivate you to come work for me? If not, Prince Innes!

12 hours ago, eclipse said:

Geese - Pirates shouldn't be that good-looking!  That, and I'd like Geitz, but I have more important recruits in FE7, like. . .

Sorry to answer this in the text box like so, a little faux pas editing in this later on my fault keeps me from typing below it. 

What I meant to ask is do you like Geitz just based on looks, or also personality? I rarely ever hear his name brought up.

I like Geitz myself, well everything but the Karel Support (a Knoll-Lute like dud). His basic character, a disillusioned young man who is wandering around looking for existential meaning in life is different- has it ever really been done before or since? I'm not sure which of his Supports ends better- the Dorcas or Dart, since both end well for him. The Fiora is good as a whole, but I could have done without Fiora's expression of love at the end.

And I'll agree that Legault is great as well as a character. His Isadora is memorable, and the Paired Character Ending ends it in the opposite of romance- being forced to fight each other on the battlefield. Although ironically he is kinda obsoleted in gameplay if you buy 2-3 Chest Keys in his joining chapter. But hey, Renault exists and I like him, they're both good characters no matter what.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Seth, Takumi, Camilla, Seth, Ryoma, Titania, Seth, RD Mia, Camilla!Shiro, Seth, The Wing Spear, Harr and Jill, Seth, Robin, Robin!Lucina, Seth, Ayra, Both of Ayra’s Children by way of Lex, and of course Seth.

I dunno, I guess I have a fixation on broken characters...except for Ayra and her children since they’ll slow the maps down.

Edited by Bubba Jones

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

(stuff in the quote box)

Geitz is for looks, not necessarily his personality.  He's also pretty good in combat.  But I'd rather have snarky thief utility!

Imma pick one from each game. Not counting remakes. Also Conquest and Birthright are separate as are Gen 1 and 2 of Genealogy and Awakening.

1) Marth-Need us a leader.

2) Tatiana-Need a healer.

3) Camus Zeke Sirius-Good cav Also Tati has her love.

4) Ayra-Need I say anything?

5) Lewyn!Ced-Again, need I say much?

6) Saias-Need a good tactician.

7) Dieck-Really good merc.

8) Farina-Peg Knight! Also I see her and Dieck working well together.

9) Duessel-Need a axe. Also old man with beard is good.

10) Tanith-My fav peg from Tellius.

11) Aran-Need a good tank.

12) Henry-Dark mage and comedic relief.

13) Gerome-Batman.

14) Niles-My husbando. Also thief and can kidnap enemies.

15) Kaze-He's the best ninja. Also need a third thief Yes Marth counts.