Best/Worst support conversations

Stahl x Panne is my personal favorite, even if it does admittedly do more for Stahl's character than Panne's. Their conversations are hilarious but down to earth, and I always enjoy seeing Stahl helpful side in action (which, granted, is in every conversation he has, but that's not at all a bad thing). That, and their S-Support is one of my favorites in the game, and it elevated and solidified Stahl position as my favorite Fire Emblem character.

Laurent x Nah is my least favorite. What could have been a series of interesting conversations between two intelligent characters is instead just a tasteless and unfunny joke.

Rolf and Tauroneo is one of the better supports out there and really adds a lot to old Tauroneo. Its interesting to see how the years of service and great loyalty of the Lorentz archetype have cost him. Its a fairly sad support but it ends on an optimistic note. I kinda wish we'd get a base conversation for that shows how his visit to his family went similar as to how Rolfs mother could show up. The support does more for Tauroneo but Rolf still comes off as a really good boy in it.

The worst Support is the one between Corrin and Hana because it makes both of them come off terrible. Hana is presented as a complete scumbag who's unable to empathize with people not already her friends and Corrin's a complete doormat who just lets some brat walk all over him rather then rightfully get really, really angry at someone who says he's the bad guy for being kidnapped and forced to have king Garon in his life. 

Calill X Nephenee is terrible. It's basically Calill being a smug bitch because she's a sophisticated urbanite, and making fun of Nephenee for being a country bumpkin.

Robin X Maribelle's probably my favourite.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Best: Lon'qu x Cherche was good because you get to learn Lon'qu's backstory and he also starts to overcome his fear of women.

Tharja x Libra was also really sweet (if you just ignore the very end of the S support when Tharja says Libra is still second to the avatar).

Morgan's supports where they're trying to remember their parents because it's really funny (and cute) if you married Kellam.

Worst: Maybe Beruka and Saizo's C support because it's nothing but ellipses. That was just silly.

Edited by Zkitty8

I think my favourite support chain is Garcia + Ross especially the C support, I also like Duessel + Cormag's supports 

As for bad supports I remember Lasow + Hana and the Ryoma + Camilla supports being trash 

Best support:

There are many good supports but I'll go with Knoll x Natasha. They discuss the motives of the main antagonist and the philosophical differences between the magi and clergy. They end up discovering that they are not so different and are united by their desire to save people.

Worst support: Azama x Hinoka

Azama spends most of the support talking shit about her and displaying zero empathy for the suffering and death of others. Somehow this can lead to marriage.

Edited by NekoKnight

I'm going to have to echo Rolf/Tauroneo as one of the best. I'm not sure I'd boldly declare it the single best one in the series, but it's definitely up there.

As for the worst, anything with Camilla and Peri would top the list, so I'll refrain from considering them as candidates. If that's the case, one of the very worst offenders would be Saizou/Hinoka, which you have to read in order to believe. In fact, I'll just put the entire support in spoilers below.

Spoiler

C

Hinoka: Who's there? Show yourself!

Saizo: I'm impressed, Lady Hinoka. For all my stealth, you detected me almost immediately.

Hinoka: I thought it might be you. You have a very distinctive presence.

Saizo: I could say the same for you, Lady Hinoka.

Hinoka: Hahah... we've known each other so long, and you've never changed in all that time. So, what's got you skulking around at this hour?

Saizo: Lord Ryoma entrusted me with a secret letter. I have instructions to deliver it to you at this specific time.

Hinoka: Ryoma sent this? What's it about?

Saizo: I don't know. It's not my place to read his mail.

Hinoka: All right. I'll give it a look, then. ... What the...? Hmm, OK.

Saizo: ...

Hinoka: Thanks for delivering this letter. You've done well, Saizo.

Saizo: Thank you. I must return to my master now.

Hinoka: So soon? Aren't you curious about what was in the letter?

Saizo: No. My part in this is done. Farewell, Lady Hinoka.

Hinoka: Hmm...

B

Saizo: Greetings, Lady Hinoka.

Hinoka: Ah, Saizo. Do you have another letter from my brother?

Saizo: Indeed. Here it is.

Hinoka: Ah... ... I see...

Hinoka: Hmm...understood.

Saizo: Farewell, then.

Hinoka: Saizo...do you really not care what the letter was about?

Saizo: Not in the least. I do not presume to make Lord Ryoma's business mine. If I had orders from Lord Ryoma, I would read it. But I don't.

Hinoka: I suppose. But you've served my brother, and the whole royal family, for a long time. If it was me, I'd be miffed at not getting to know what these exchanges were about.

Saizo: We see things differently, then. ... Lady Hinoka... The way you talk seems almost as if you're eager to reveal the letter's contents to me.

Hinoka: N-no. I'm not...

Saizo: Understood. My apologies.

Hinoka: Anyway... I've written up a response. Please see that Ryoma gets it at the specified time.

Saizo: I will ensure that Lord Ryoma gets it, even at the cost of my life.

Hinoka: *sigh* Saizo...

Hinoka: Saizo... I have to apologize.

Saizo: For what, Lady Hinoka?

Hinoka: For using you as a messenger between my brother and I. But there was a reason for it. The truth is...one of the Hoshidan nobles told Ryoma something alarming. He accused you of passing information to the enemy, Saizo.

Saizo: What?!

Hinoka: In the end, it was revealed as a hoax the noble concocted to sow distrust. He was a traitor, with plans to overthrow the royal family. I never liked the man. He should be in a cold, dark place by now.

Saizo: I...I see...

Hinoka: Ryoma came up with the idea of having you deliver those letters as a test.

Saizo: Lord Ryoma was testing me?!

Hinoka: Don't blame him for it. We can't ignore accusations like that, however unlikely. We had to do something to get to the bottom of it. There were several nobles on the war council suspicious of you, not just one.

Saizo: I see...

Hinoka: But you must know that Ryoma and I were absolutely convinced of your innocence.

Saizo: And that's why you kept asking if I had read the letters? To confirm my loyalty?

Hinoka: Basically, yes.

Saizo: In that case, I am truly sorry. I have wasted your and Lord Ryoma's precious time.

Hinoka: It's not you who needs to apologize. The whole business with the letters was pointless, political pageantry. We're the ones who should say we're sorry for putting you through it.

Saizo: Don't be ashamed, Lady Hinoka. Tell me: If I had broken the seal on the letter, what would you have done?

Hinoka: I'd probably have cut you down where you stood.

Saizo: Just what I'd have done if I were in your shoes. I believe that you and Lord Ryoma made the right choice. Far from being upset, I'm proud, knowing that I've proven my loyalty beyond a doubt.

Hinoka: Hoshido is blessed to have loyal retainers like you, Saizo. We are grateful for your continued service.

Saizo: Thank you for your kind words, Lady Hinoka.

In summary: a random, nameless noble accuses Saizou of being a traitor, and Hinoka and Ryouma...humor him? Then, because Hinoka was worried, Saizou falls in love with her.

What even.

Saying Soleil / Ophelia is probably the worst support ever conceived would be grasping at low hanging fruits, I guess...

Anyway, probably my favourite support is Male Morgan / Nah, because it just makes me go "Aww" the whole way through. The whole "talked four times, now we're married / together" thing works incredibly well in this chain, in my opinion.
This support is also legitimately the only reason I prefer picking female Robin over the male version.

But honestly, there are so many good supports, especially in Awakening, it's hard to pick a favourite.

As for supports I don't like, well... the one I mentioned first would probably make the list, as would anything featuring Azura, Kiragi or Forrest.
One of the stupidest ones is definitely Orochi / Jakob, though. Like, what the hell even IS this?
"I don't want to know my fortune." "WAIT TELL ME MY FORTUNE!" "Never mind, don't tell me." "Now let's get married." The eff?

Edited by DragonFlames

4 hours ago, Thane said:

I'm going to have to echo Rolf/Tauroneo as one of the best. I'm not sure I'd boldly declare it the single best one in the series, but it's definitely up there.

As for the worst, anything with Camilla and Peri would top the list, so I'll refrain from considering them as candidates. If that's the case, one of the very worst offenders would be Saizou/Hinoka, which you have to read in order to believe. In fact, I'll just put the entire support in spoilers below.

Hide contents

C

Hinoka: Who's there? Show yourself!

Saizo: I'm impressed, Lady Hinoka. For all my stealth, you detected me almost immediately.

Hinoka: I thought it might be you. You have a very distinctive presence.

Saizo: I could say the same for you, Lady Hinoka.

Hinoka: Hahah... we've known each other so long, and you've never changed in all that time. So, what's got you skulking around at this hour?

Saizo: Lord Ryoma entrusted me with a secret letter. I have instructions to deliver it to you at this specific time.

Hinoka: Ryoma sent this? What's it about?

Saizo: I don't know. It's not my place to read his mail.

Hinoka: All right. I'll give it a look, then. ... What the...? Hmm, OK.

Hinoka: Thanks for delivering this letter. You've done well, Saizo.

Saizo: Thank you. I must return to my master now.

Hinoka: So soon? Aren't you curious about what was in the letter?

Saizo: No. My part in this is done. Farewell, Lady Hinoka.

Hinoka: Hmm...

B

Saizo: Greetings, Lady Hinoka.

Hinoka: Ah, Saizo. Do you have another letter from my brother?

Saizo: Indeed. Here it is.

Hinoka: Ah... ... I see...

Hinoka: Hmm...understood.

Saizo: Farewell, then.

Hinoka: Saizo...do you really not care what the letter was about?

Saizo: Not in the least. I do not presume to make Lord Ryoma's business mine. If I had orders from Lord Ryoma, I would read it. But I don't.

Hinoka: I suppose. But you've served my brother, and the whole royal family, for a long time. If it was me, I'd be miffed at not getting to know what these exchanges were about.

Saizo: We see things differently, then. ... Lady Hinoka... The way you talk seems almost as if you're eager to reveal the letter's contents to me.

Hinoka: N-no. I'm not...

Saizo: Understood. My apologies.

Hinoka: Anyway... I've written up a response. Please see that Ryoma gets it at the specified time.

Saizo: I will ensure that Lord Ryoma gets it, even at the cost of my life.

Hinoka: *sigh* Saizo...

Hinoka: Saizo... I have to apologize.

Saizo: For what, Lady Hinoka?

Hinoka: For using you as a messenger between my brother and I. But there was a reason for it. The truth is...one of the Hoshidan nobles told Ryoma something alarming. He accused you of passing information to the enemy, Saizo.

Saizo: What?!

Hinoka: In the end, it was revealed as a hoax the noble concocted to sow distrust. He was a traitor, with plans to overthrow the royal family. I never liked the man. He should be in a cold, dark place by now.

Saizo: I...I see...

Hinoka: Ryoma came up with the idea of having you deliver those letters as a test.

Saizo: Lord Ryoma was testing me?!

Hinoka: Don't blame him for it. We can't ignore accusations like that, however unlikely. We had to do something to get to the bottom of it. There were several nobles on the war council suspicious of you, not just one.

Saizo: I see...

Hinoka: But you must know that Ryoma and I were absolutely convinced of your innocence.

Saizo: And that's why you kept asking if I had read the letters? To confirm my loyalty?

Hinoka: Basically, yes.

Saizo: In that case, I am truly sorry. I have wasted your and Lord Ryoma's precious time.

Hinoka: It's not you who needs to apologize. The whole business with the letters was pointless, political pageantry. We're the ones who should say we're sorry for putting you through it.

Saizo: Don't be ashamed, Lady Hinoka. Tell me: If I had broken the seal on the letter, what would you have done?

Hinoka: I'd probably have cut you down where you stood.

Saizo: Just what I'd have done if I were in your shoes. I believe that you and Lord Ryoma made the right choice. Far from being upset, I'm proud, knowing that I've proven my loyalty beyond a doubt.

Hinoka: Hoshido is blessed to have loyal retainers like you, Saizo. We are grateful for your continued service.

Saizo: Thank you for your kind words, Lady Hinoka.

In summary: a random, nameless noble accuses Saizou of being a traitor, and Hinoka and Ryouma...humor him? Then, because Hinoka was worried, Saizou falls in love with her.

What even.

"There were several nobles on the war council suspicious of you, not just one."
Wait, several Hoshidan nobles? That we don't know the names of or even see? We had war councils?

I feel like this might have been some decent world building and political intrigue if there existed a world outside of the playable characters and the handful of NPCs in the game. As it stands, Yukimura is the only Hoshidan in the government.

I can't really think of a single "best" support conversation, but I do think Chrom and Gaius's supports together are definitely up there as one of my personal favorites. It does a nice job showing how Gaius is much more than just some candy-loving dude who knows about what goes on in the outside world due to his career as a thief. Chrom is a revealed to be a person who lived a largely sheltered life within his castle for most of his life, which makes sense due to his royal identity, and the way how we learns about the outside world beyond just war and tactics by seeing that circus performance thanks to Gaius's help made for quite a nice support.

Most of Forde's supports in Sacred Stones are also really good, though if I had to narrow it down to two favorites, it would have to be the ones with Ephraim and Kyle. With Ephraim, we see how devoted of a retainer Forde is to his prince. The support also does a great job showing how both long for some kind of end to the war and the similarities they each have regarding the grief of losing their parents. Forde's support with Kyle was also great for fleshing out the two characters' backstories while showing how they bond together as comrades was pretty cool. I especially like the conclusion of the support when Kyle asks Forde if he can learn to paint once the war is finished.

As for worst supports, pretty much most of Peri's supports are not good, but perhaps the worst one has to be the one with Keaton. There, Keaton is about to go out hunting, and Peri is interested in tagging along because it means she can kill stuff. Keaton tells her the whole point of hunting is that you kill to eat for a meal, not kill just for fun. Peri is upset by this because it's the opposite of what she was hoping, and she throws a tantrum over not getting what she wants. Later on, she eventually makes the conclusion she should go slaughter everyone in the village after talking more about hunting with Keaton, and Keaton is opposed to it. By the end of the support chain, Keaton ends up regressing as a character thanks to Peri as he comes to the conclusion "Yeah, killing people is okay" because of her words. Really Keaton? I'm disappointed...

Silque and Faye's supports together are also really bad. Most of the support is Silque asking Faye if she can become her friends, and rightfully so because there aren't that many female soldiers in Alm's army. Faye, however, completely disregards Silque and tells her to bug off just because "I only want to be friends with Alm." Silque tries to get around this by suggesting that they talk about Alm, but yet again Faye tells Silque to bug off because "I only want to talk when Alm is around." By the A-support, Faye apologizes for her actions while Silque forgives her, but considering how Faye was behaving in the C and B supports, it baffles me how Silque would forgive her that quickly. In fact, the other main issue with the whole support chain is that Silque is a total doormat to Faye for the entirety of it, when in reality, interacting with someone like that would eventually reach the point that you have enough of the other's bullshit and you'd probably wouldn't be THAT willing to forgive the other.

Edited by Erureido

Right now, my favorite support line is between Mozu and Oboro.  I just like how the end twists what many would normally see as a vapid trait in Oboro (her love for fashion) into a very beauty-positive message - the suggestion that beautification (clothing and makeup) is merely a means of bringing out the best in someone.  It's a small comfort in a bitter, rotten world that so often chooses vanity and negativity over appreciation and acceptance in regards to people's physical appearances.

In a broader sense, I tend to like supports that explore the characters' flaws and has the characters overcome those flaws through their bonding.  Ones that add backstory or world-building are also appreciated; I appreciate that Rinkah's supports seem to explore the culture of the Fire Tribe, which it ironically seems to get the most world-building out of all the nations in Fates despite never actually appearing in-game.

My least favorite... well, is pretty much the S support between Tharja and the avatar (as well as her counterpart Rhajat's with Corrin) except the Japanese version of her conversation with female Corrin.  I just hate the idea of a stalker creep actually getting with the person they're stalking - no, because they stalked that person.  I have similar feelings for Clair x Gray, which could have been handled so much better than it was.

And generally speaking, I dislike any support line that doesn't consistently lead to the characters becoming actual friends (or closer friends) in a reasonable manner.  I don't like when writers have to bruteforce their way out of a corner they wrote themselves into because they can't sort out their own ideas.  It's fine in some instances, such as with Beruka and Oboro, as the latter went from outright hating the former to trusting her enough that she isn't expecting to get stabbed in the back.  But then you get stuff like Corrin x Hana, where you go from Hana not really liking you very much to Hana actually hating you to randomly Hana forgiving you and being your friend.  I don't dislike Hana as a character, but that support line doesn't make sense for all the intents and purposes of a support line.

To bring up some bad supports- anything with Vaida outside of Heath counts, but the worst has to be Canas-Vaida- her talking with Canas is worse than her not talking at all with Dorcas. GeitzxKarel is bad. LutexKnoll is bad. Haar-Makalov. Devdan-Largo is bizarre, just bizarre.

Spoiler

C Support

Devdan: Ladies and gentlemen! Gather ’round! Get ready for Devdan’s fantastic show!
Largo: Ah, a street performer! Could be fun. Hmm… Looks like I’m the only one here… Well, I’ll check out the show, anyway.
Devdan: Ho ho! Step right up…and be amazed! First, Devdan draws a picture like so… Hum de dum… Voila! All done! This is Devdan’s friend… Nadved!
Largo: Nadved? Waaaait a minute. This is just a sketch of some stupid stick figure!
Devdan: Ah! You are wrong, young one. Listen carefully…and be amazed!
Largo: Huh? Listen to what? … Aw, you’re crazy!
???: Hellooooooooo…
Largo: What the…? W-who was that?! Your lips didn’t move, but I heard something! What’s going on here?
Devdan: That was Nadved! Say hello to Largo, Nadved!
???: Hellooooo, Laaaaaargooooo… Whooooooooo!
Largo: Yaaaaaaa! I mean…um… Wow! That’s pretty incredible! Can it do anything else?
Devdan: But of course! For Nadved’s next trick…

B Support

Largo: Ah, what a great day! I think I’ll wander the streets and see what trouble I can… Hello? What’s this? Hm? Well, if it isn’t Devdan’s friend, Nadved! Why are you just lying in the street? Here, let me pick you up… Hey, Nadved! Speak! …Speak! Speak, Nadved! I command it!
???: …
Largo: Oh, this is nonsense! Bah! How would a piece of paper talk, anyway… Speak, Nadved! Speeeeak! Grrrrr! This makes me so mad! Fine, then! You don’t want to talk? I’ll just crumple you up instead!
???: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! GYYYYAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Largo: Yaaaaa! What the…?! N-no way! It screamed! Oh, I’m sorry! Are you all right, Nadved!?
???: …
Largo: Oh, by the goddess… What have I done? I’m a monster! A monster! …I gotta dispose of the body!
Devdan: Oh, hello Largo! How are you today?
Largo: Wha–?! Oh, Devdan! Um…how are you? I-it’s such a nice day, and I was just… AH! F-forgive me! Yaaaaaaaaaa!
Devdan: He ran away… Oh, poor young one. Perhaps Devdan is to blame for showing you his trick. But Devdan can’t tell you how it’s done, because it is a…secret… Oh, the shame of it all…

A Support

Largo: Um… Devdan? Do you have a moment?
Devdan: Devdan always has time for you.
Largo: Look… I’m…sorry that I got scared and ran off the other day. I’ve been agonizing over how to make it up to you, but I can’t think of anything that’ll make it right. So I’ll just…apologize. Sorry, Devdan. Sorry, Nadved.
Devdan: You worried that much for us? Poor Largo! Nadved is fine!
Largo: R-really!?
Devdan: I am Nadved’s friend. And friends are always close by! I just have to draw a picture like so… Hum de dum… See! It’s Nadved!!
???: Laaaaaaargoooooo! I miiiiiised yooooooou! Whooooooooooooo!
Largo: Oh! It’s you! I’m so sorry, Nadved! I put you through pain just because I lost my temper.
???: Thaaaaat’s all riiiiiiight, Laaaaaargoooooooooo!
Devdan: Nadved is right, Largo. We are all friends. Friends forgive each other!
Largo: Whew! I’m so glad. Thanks, you two! You’re both good people! The best! Bwaaah ha ha ha haaaa!
Devdan: No, no. You’re the best, Largo. Let’s stay friends! But first…come closer… Nadved wants to tell you something…
Largo: Um…yeah, all right. Let me just take a step closer here, and… YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

To bring up some good ones not mentioned here, Zihark-Muarim is fairly good. Tormod-Calill is nice, Astrid-Sothe too. Bastian-Makalov is clever. Gerik-Tethys is solid. Isadora-Legault. Hector-Serra ends well. For a Binding Blade support, Igrene-Astholfo is good.

On 3/6/2018 at 5:36 PM, NinjaMonkey said:

Calill X Nephenee is terrible. It's basically Calill being a smug bitch because she's a sophisticated urbanite, and making fun of Nephenee for being a country bumpkin.

The ending of it is good, and Calill meant it out of good intentions. Devdan-Nephenee is worse, Devdan also does but being a creep makes it worse.

On 7-3-2018 at 11:05 AM, DragonFlames said:

Saying Soleil / Ophelia is probably the worst support ever conceived would be grasping at low hanging fruits, I guess...

Speaking of Soleil there's also her original Corrin support where Corrin spikes Soleils drink without her consent. I dunno who thought that would be a good idea. 

And in their original support Soleil hunts down a very unwilling Forrest too.

Ah Japanese Soleil. She's such a fountain of bad supports awkward writing. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Speaking of Soleil there's also her original Corrin support where Corrin spikes Soleils drink without her consent. I dunno who thought that would be a good idea.

And in the English version, male Corrin decides to let her imagine him as a girl. Huh. I don't know which is worse, honestly...

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And in the English version, male Corrin decides to let her imagine him as a girl. Huh. I don't know which is worse, honestly...

I feel like the Japanese version of that Support is objectively the worse version because of the drink spiking.

Oh Soleil. I actually really like her because her personality is fun and i admire how she doesn't give a shit about what anyone thinks of her but God damn it, she has some of the worse Supports in the series.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, to anwser the topic's question, i haven't really thought of it but i remember really liking Laslow x Mozu's Supports. It starts of with Laslow doing his usual flirts but the Support really shows just how much he has matured since Awakening.

Another good one is Henry x Olivia. It's one of the sweetest Supports imo and it also shows that Henry has more to him than just "haha, death".

As for worse Supports, i have to agree with @Erureido that Keaton x Peri is among the worse Support conversations ever. Not only does it make Keaton's character worse but it also further proves why Peri shouldn't exist.

My favorites are probably Roy/Wolt, Nino/Erk, Odin/Laslow, and Leo/Sakura.

worst is Xander/Peri.  Literally forces Xander to be totally OOC and conveniently ignores the problems people have with the idea of Peri as Xander’s retainer.  Ick

The most terrible support I ever read is probably Peri and Felicia.
Peri legitimally tried to kill her.
Just
Why
It was so stupid and pointless. It doesn't show anything about the character except reinforcing that Felicia is clumsy and Peri is crazy, it isn't even a funny support.

On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 3:03 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

The ending of it is good, and Calill meant it out of good intentions.

I don't believe either of those for an instant.

Best:

Roy and Lilina from Binding Blade: The two really showed how close they were from childhood, and the conversation really felt like something I could say to a number of my old friends I still keep in touch with (sans some of the slight romantic overtones from Lilina). It also shows how thoughtful Roy is to his close friends and comrades in a natural "showing" sort of way.

Dieck and Rutger, same: The tragic backstory of Rutger in the B-level conversation was interesting to read, and another part of worldbuilding done right for Binding Blade. As with Roy and Lilina above, the conversation feels genuine in the B/A-levels, and I like how Rutger's attitude towards Dieck develops from a rival to a comrade in the most subtle way.

Clarine and Dieck, same: It was just hilarious seeing a seemingly weak princess verbally manhandling a battle-scarred tuff-guy.

Kyle and Forde, Sacred Stones: On the C-support, Forde seemed to be an average slacker compared to the uptight Kyle, but it turns out that Forde had a tragic reason for doing so... It kind of made me wonder whether Forde secretly did not enjoy fighting and inflicting death...

Arthur x Azama, Fates Revelations: I love how both silly and serious this was, with Arthur and Azama discussing how they live their lives and how they give meaning. While the B-support seemed to be written for further laughs at poor Arthur's expense, it made me think about how we could get caught up in our own sense of justice, when sometimes the universe (or God) doesn't always work that way. The A-support talks about how there is no right or wrong answer between how Arthur and Azama lead their lives, and this really resonated with me.

Worst would be:

All of the S-supports between Corrin and his siblings, Fates entire series. No, I'm not going to marry any of you. Too squicky and too much bending over backwards with flimsy excuses.

Corrin and Hana: As stated above.

Robin and Tharja: Way too creepy and way too fake.