Fleet's Horrendous Art

Flee Fleet!

Hi. My name's Fleet. 

I've been recently using MediBang Paint a lot, making anime faces and stuff, and I decided to show some of the drawings here.

I mostly draw faces (for now), and I'm quite the novice at this stuff, so I would request that you look at it, criticize it, and give advice. Don't expect really good art, haha. I would like to keep posting art in this thread, so enjoy!

Anyways: First one up, lady with blue eyes:

Spoiler

Next: a purple haired girl. Not a really detailed drawing, so I may work on it more.

Spoiler

Next: A green haired dude....of who I'm not so proud about drawing. The face and hair look awkward. Oh well. Its actually incomplete: need to make the lineart/outline more noticeable.

Spoiler

Next: Another gal, not coloured. I may or may not colour it.

Spoiler

Next: A rough sketch (Work in progress, I guess?) I made in S Note. Will probably finish it later on MediBang.

Spoiler

You have a nice clean and simple style. Hope to see more stuff from ya o3o Do you do fullbodies or anything like that? or are these just practice busts/headshots?

On 3/9/2018 at 4:56 AM, BANRYU said:

ou have a nice clean and simple style. Hope to see more stuff from ya

Thank you, with more improvement I can definitely make the lineart look more cleaner at least. I hope to post much soon

On 3/9/2018 at 4:56 AM, BANRYU said:

Do you do fullbodies or anything like that? or are these just practice busts/headshots?

I still have to learn how to draw fullbodies, so I just draw heads. I guess the ones I posted could be called practice busts, as I was still getting used to MediBang while drawing them. 

Edited by Flee Fleet!

On 3/12/2018 at 12:47 AM, BANRYU said:

That's cool, I was just curious. Keep practicing and good luck!

Thank you.

Well, I got some more art ready to post:

I coloured the rough sketch made in note. Not really outstanding, but oh well:

Spoiler

This one I'm more proud of. Drew it first on paper then edited it and coloured it. I need to work on the shading, but I'm still quite satisfied with this:

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, not dead~

Anyways, I've actually been drawing a lot lately, but was too lazy to get it on Instagram, lol. I've only posted three drawings that I was more satisfied with:

Spoiler

My biggest problems are drawing the face structure, necks, and doing the coloring. The last one is pretty much a mess due to the colours, but I was kind of experimenting with the Watercolor brush sooo...