New Heroes Coming in April!! - Thracia 776's Leif, Nanna, and Finn!

Coolmanio

27 minutes ago, Othin said:

My impression is, Farfetched Heroes is for high-scoring heroes they don't have a better place for, and I think they have a better place for those two.

With axe cavalry still being lacking, Walhart would be very welcome.

That is probably the best case I've heard for them not being Farfetched Heroes yet.

Yeah, I have Titania and Frederick, but distant counter axe! He would match with Camus and Xander.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the Nintendo direct tomorrow, do you guys think that they may have heroes from the upcoming FE Switch appear on this banner? It would be akin to Corrin appearing in Smash Bros. 4 before Fates was released in the US. 

A farfetched thought, I know, but not completely out of the realm of possibility. Heroes is a good way to promote other Fire Emblem games; look at the FE Warriors maps we received in the past.

Edited by Leif

do you have any idea about how their skillsets and stats could be like?

because i imagined some sets they could have, but i'm not sure if this is the right place where to describe them, so that's why i asked first

Edited by Yexin

39 minutes ago, Leif said:

With the Nintendo direct tomorrow, do you guys think that they may have heroes from the upcoming FE Switch appear on this banner? It would be akin to Corrin appearing in Smash Bros. 4 before Fates was released in the US. 

A farfetched thought, I know, but not completely out of the realm of possibility. Heroes is a good way to promote other Fire Emblem games; look at the FE Warriors maps we received in the past.

Too soon. It's more likely that some characters from FE Switch will come to Heroes close to the release date (like a month before). Having the new characters right now would make them no different from the Heroes OCs but worse because their dialogue/skills/weapons can easily be taken as spoilers by those who are more sensitive about that stuff.

Of course there's always the chance that the new FE will release like 1 week after the Direct and then including new guys in Heroes would be the obvious route to take in order to promote the game but there's no way something like is going to happen.

Wellthereitis.gif 

Saving up my orbs for Leif! I do think he looks kind of weird though; might be because his hair poof is gone.

1 hour ago, Leif said:

Too soon. I think FE16 will eventually come to Heroes, but definitely not at this time. 

3 hours ago, Medeus said:

Saias would be a good choice, a lot of people who played the game do remember him for the torture his 10 stars caused, and as a character he seems likeable enough, so I could see them go for him. If they're willing to stretch things a bit, Travant could also work since he easily has the biggest connection of the Jugdral villains to Leif and Finn, but in that case it'd be more background related since Travant only appears a few times. 

It was the freaking status staves on that level that annoyed me the most.

Thracia status effects were evil. 

(why don't people ever consider Shiva as a GHB candidate)

5 hours ago, Troykv said:

This was a interesting decision for IS's part... I wonder what was the reasons for it, but hey, I don't complain, it's nice to know all the FE Main Characters are finally confirmed in Heroes.

You forgot Kris. 

Kris does outshadow Marth in New Mystery.

I wonder why not a soul seems to care about his exclusion from Heroes thus far, including the banner with Katarina where he should have been in.

3 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

You forgot Kris. 

I'm not sure what to think about him.

Their are the first born children of Maeda's waifu system (?)

is it just me or do leif and nanna almost look like falcom characters

leif looks like he'd fit right in as a gagharv character, possibly even an older ys title, while nanna's only a little tinting away from fitting right in with trails

We need a healer but not just any healer. A flying healer would be great. Sumia could fill that role if she’s ever added. I suppose someone from Genealogy could too but I don’t have enough knowledge of that game.

7 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Do they have the guts to bring us Brady?

G̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶x̶e̶ ̶B̶r̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶

I’d actually be down for a Brady of any kind at this point. He could wield a bow for whatever reason and I’d just be happy he finally made it.

Personally, I'm looking for some blue heroes, the game has given me a nasty string of - attack blues, and I'm a bit bored with the other ones I've leveled up.

That said, if Finn doens't have an interesting gimmick, I'm passing.

That's awesome to see them finally coming! Gonna be saving up orbs for sure. 

Good timing, too. With FE Switch likely being announced tomorrow and releasing later this year, that means all the previous main characters are in Heroes now and that frees them up to go all out with FE16 banners and events later on.

As far as this month's new banner, maybe Elibe? How about Nils, Guinevere, and Athos? Or a Bern theme with Guinevere, Miledy, and Murdock?