Nintendo Direct confirmed for 3/8/18

Armagon

Well folks, it's finally here. Will we see the long-awaited FE16? We'll find out next time on Nintendo Direct Z. 

Hey Nintendo, if you could announce a Switch port of Xenoblade Chronicles X, that'd be great.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this interesting. Suprised they are still showing things for the 3DS. And now that I think about it, doesn’t this direct happens in the same date as the update and the new banner in Heroes? I wonder if there’s a connection.

18 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Well, this interesting. Suprised they are still showing things for the 3DS. And now that I think about it, doesn’t this direct happens in the same date as the update and the new banner in Heroes? I wonder if there’s a connection.

Hmm probably a FE switch announcement  if that is indeed the case either way I’m excited so They’ve got my full attention. 

I'm so excited for this!

I mean, not only is the possibility of FE16 exciting...

What if they announce another Echoes title? Like, a remake of 4 or 6?

2 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

What if they announce another Echoes title? Like, a remake of 4 or 6?

Nah, i feel like it's still too early. We just got a remake last year.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Nah, i feel like it's still too early. We just got a remake last year.

Well, it's still a vague possibility. We might get what we got about FE16 last year (Just a title, nothing more.).

2 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Well, it's still a vague possibility. We might get what we got about FE16 last year (Just a title, nothing more.).

really hope they don't do a "and FE17 will be coming some time in the future" thing. You had people in the FE16 leaks thread on this site growing really impatient over the lack of news for FE16. I'd rather them just show us FE16. Save FE17 for when it's ready.

Just now, Armagon said:

really hope they don't do a "and FE17 will be coming some time in the future" thing. You had people in the FE16 leaks thread on this site growing really impatient over the lack of news for FE16. I'd rather them just show us FE16. Save FE17 for when it's ready.

Why can't they show both? People will probably focus more on 16 with it's Concrete Information.

1 minute ago, Corrobin said:

Why can't they show both? People will probably focus more on 16 with it's Concrete Information.

Because if they show both, they're not gonna show us anything about FE17 except for the temporary title. I'd rather have them announce FE17 when it's ready, not a year in advance.

Actually, i'd prefer it if Fire Emblem stopped yearly releases. We've had a FE game every year since Fates and yearly releases aren't exactly a good thing.

I think they should just go ahead and give us something already. The game's existence has already been announced a year ago and now all three Fire emblem games that were sceduled for last year have been released its time to show what the next Fire emblem will be about. 

Finally, the last one was not that good at least to me so a new one brings hope for games I want.  I am hoping for news on FE16, SMT V and Bayonetta 3, but I only real expect news on FE. 

Yay, it's on at a reasonable hour!

So, I note that the 3DS is likely getting a last hurrah, and the only thing we know is that the Mario spinoff is getting info. Where's the one guy whose leaks are reliable when we need them?

While we don't know what they'll show (aside from Mario Tennis), i think we can scratch out Pokemon Switch. Pokemon loves to announce their big games in their own Directs (X/Y were announced in a Pokemon Direct, S/M and USUM were announced in a Pokemon Direct, Pokken Tournament DX was also announced in a Pokemon Direct).

Now, regarding FE16, the real question is, will the trailer be Japanese dubbed for now or will we get our first taste at the English voice acting? Also, it better get a simultaneous world-wide release. If Xenoblade Chronicles 2 can get one, there is absolutely no reason why FE16 can't.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Also, it better get a simultaneous world-wide release. If Xenoblade Chronicles 2 can get one, there is absolutely no reason why FE16 can't

I think that depends on whoever is heading up the localization. With all due respect to 8-4, I don’t see a simultaneous release if it is them. Granted I don’t know much on how big the company is or if they were able to accomplish it in the past but those are just my thoughts.

2 minutes ago, Otts486 said:

I think that depends on whoever is heading up the localization. With all due respect to 8-4, I don’t see a simultaneous release if it is them. Granted I don’t know much on how big the company is or if they were able to accomplish it in the past but those are just my thoughts.

True but Nintendo made an effort to release every first-party Switch game worldwide simultaneously and the only game that didn't get that treatment for whatever reason was Fire Emblem Warriors, releasing in September in Japan and in October everywhere else, releasing one week before Super Mario Odyssey.

Hopefully we will get information on FE16 at long last, but I wouldn't hold my breath for another Echoes because they logically would focus on finishing 16 before doing anything else. I don't expect to see Metroid Prime 4, Pokémon, or Smash and Mother 3 either.

And come on Pikmin 4, now is your time to make a grand entrance!

And it happens at a reasonable hour!  ...A reasonable hour I'm not online for.  Oh well, I'll look after I get home, I guess.

Really hoping for some FE16 stuff, maybe a minor LoZ game on 3DS.  Oh, and stuff on the overseas release of DQXI.

Eeeep. And it's on at a pretty okay time. I'm so ready.

Hoping for FE Switch, Bayonetta 3 stuff and maybe a HW DE release date for the west.

Like everyone else I want news on FE Switch, I'm expecting something on Metroid Prime 4 (not like I care about Metroid but it's probably going to be a thing), and then I want 1 other thing from the direct, okay 2 things actually. 1. TMS#FE port for switch, and 2. Announcing a Valkyria Chronicles 4  special edition along with english release date for switch. Also if they do talk about hyrule warriors switch I honestly hope they have an import save function from legends just cause I don't want to do everything again just for BOTW costumes.