Characters you wish you could recruit?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arthur and Effie Birthright because of the whole Elise siding with Hoshido Corrin thing

Rinea - felt like she could have used more character development

Ishtore/Ishtar - Ishtore because you didn't really know that much about him. Ishtar because she didn't really wasn't 100% on the whole child hunt thing and even went under Julius's back in helping the children escape plus no one else can use Mjolnir  no offense Arthur and Tine

• 1 month later...

Iago..just kidding. Garon...'s axe (that axe is pretty cool). Mikoto and Sumeragi (even if no supports). The Ice tribe leader (forgot his name). Amiibo characters without amiibo (f* amiibos). 

Fernand, a cantor. Milla,Rudolf. 

Victor and Vincent,Pheros, Validar (the only major boss you cant recruit)

13 minutes ago, Vinicius Salerno said:

Iago..just kidding. Garon...'s axe (that axe is pretty cool). Mikoto and Sumeragi (even if no supports). The Ice tribe leader (forgot his name). Amiibo characters without amiibo (f* amiibos). 

Fernand, a cantor. Milla,Rudolf. 

Victor and Vincent,Pheros, Validar (the only major boss you cant recruit)

I heard Fuga was playable in Revelations before knowing basically anything else about the game other than Corrin chooses neither side. Gave me the impression that the path would involve gaining allies from the third party factions like the ice tribe chief. Alas not however.

I can't believe I haven't said this before, but 

Reinhardt, Ishtar, Byron and Arvis.

Just a little bit of fun abusing their power for an entire map would be nice.

EditL Oh... and also Phila from Awakening.

Edited by Ae†her

Nedata from FE9. I'm a big fan of the Berserker class in general, and Largo's not great. I've yet to have a playthrough where Boyd doesn't completely outclass him as an axe user.

Lloyd or Linus in FE7; Lloyd more, because he's more sensible. That being said....How did they manage to make him look so hideous in Heroes!?

Edited by SerCaladran

Rinea, not Berkut though, just Rinea. Its criminal how little personality she has and is virtually an accessory to her abusive boyfriend.

I think it would have been cool to see her switch sides in act four after seeing the toll the war is taking on Berkut, motivating her to join Alm so she can help end the war quicker and she can have Berkut back to normal (In the loosest sense of the word for him).

I imagine her as a priestess with the following spells, growths and bases:

Growths:

Atk: 30%

Skill: 15%

Speed: 55%

Luck: 30%

Def: 1%

Res: 60%

Bases: 

Atk: 12

Skill: 2

Speed: 22

Luck: 24

Def: 0

Res: 25

Spell list: 

• Recover
  • Freeze
  • Silence
  • Enfeeble (signature  spell)
  • Fire
  • Excalibur
  • Sagittae 

• 2 weeks later...

Zelgius and Levail from Radiant Dawn. You can recruit Sephiran so why not them? Would have liked a paired ending for Zelgius and Micaiah too

Also, Ishtar. She wasn't really a villain and could easily have been persuaded to switch sides. 

1 hour ago, Lost Impact said:

Zelgius and Levail from Radiant Dawn. You can recruit Sephiran so why not them? Would have liked a paired ending for Zelgius and Micaiah too

Also, Ishtar. She wasn't really a villain and could easily have been persuaded to switch sides. 

Considering Seliph finished killing off most of her family I don't think Ishtar would be very enamored with the idea to serve him. 

That Masana guy in Echoes could have been made recruitable. He starts serving Alm after Rudolf dies and because he seems like a confidant of the old emperor he and Alm could have some interesting conversations. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

16 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Considering Seliph finished killing off most of her family I don't think Ishtar would be very enamored with the idea to serve him. 

That Masana guy in Echoes could have been made recruitable. He starts serving Alm after Rudolf dies and because he seems like a confidant of the old emperor he and Alm could have some interesting conversations. 

I thought the same (on both counts).

Captain Fargus in FE7 also Arion in FE4 but maninly Fargus. Although there IS this really cool cat laguz in FE10 who appears as a secret boss, his name is Kezhda and he's this really cool black cat laguz. I WISH he was recruitable on the Greil Mercs side as he has really good stats for a cat laguz. Largo in FE10 (I find the explanation for why he's not playable to be highly improbable as well as lazy, it's Largo for crying out loud). Also I wish Mustan was playable.

Ishtar, if you manage to kill Julius in Chapter 10.  She's a cool character, has a great design, good stats, and could marry Sety that way!