Colorless Manakete Predictions

SSbardock84

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Florete said:

Crazy idea: The next legendary hero is Corrin: Valla Queen, a colorless dragon.

I'm definitely feeling that the next legendary may be a colorless dragon, though I figure it's just as likely to be an OC

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and Myrrh is not a divine dragon.

I don't know who a colorless dragon could be. I'd be interested in healer dragon Lilith tho.

I think the colorless breath place holder could be used for the Tellius Laguz Dragons since they didn't show up in either of the Path of Radiance nor Radiant Dawn banner. Also, I'm pretty sure there were other Dragons that weren't added in Fire Emblem Heroes yet that could possibly getting the Colorless Breath. I don't know if Lilith as a Colorless Breath Dragon unit would qualify since she's a half-sibiling of Corrin's since the female Corrin is a Blue Breath Manakete Unit. 

3 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Nils could happen and another refresher in the general summoning pool would be great, I could see him being colorless.

I am not entirely too sure if Nils would qualified, I'm pretty sure Nils would possibly be a blue unit like his sister Ninian since both of them are Ice Dragons.

53 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I might have guessed Grima if not for...you know.

Grey Dragons are certainly a surprise. I thought for sure if they wanted to do beast units they'd have the "grey dragon" classification. While existing dragon slayer weapons would still be effective against red, blue, and green, you could then introduce the "effective against grey" with beast slaying weapons. Guess beasts will truly be their own thing, if they ever show up. 

As for Grey Dragons, Nagi comes to mind. Though I couldn't begin to imagine a means by which they'd ever put Nagi into the game. She's not a canon recruitment, first of all, since Tiki must be dead in order to recruit her.

Maybe if they wanted to incorporate Risen as an enemy only class? Do Risen vomit at you? I suppose that can't be it since Chrom's weapon specifies "dragon foes".

Except, Grima Robin was already added as one of the Fallen Heroes Banner. He's a Green Manakete unit.

Edited by King Marth 64

54 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

It does not matter, quite frankly. Her design suits the gacha and dragons are rare.

Besides, she is entirely canon in New Mystery of the Emblem and does not require Tiki to be dead to join your party.

Ah, I suppose you're right on both counts. Plus I do like it when they add a unit from the series pantheon that the majority of Fire Emblem Heroes players have to google.

5 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Except, Grima Robin was already added as one of the Fallen Heroes Banner. He's a Green Manakete unit.

Uh huh, that's the punchline alright.

33 minutes ago, Florete said:

Crazy idea: The next legendary hero is Corrin: Valla Queen, a colorless dragon.

Literally the Ocean Gray Wave, except I'm not really sure if another F! Corrin is actually a good idea despite how enticing she would look as a queen.

18 minutes ago, Othin said:

They've re-worded skills before. Svalinn Shield, for example, would seem to protect Grima from dragon-slaying weapons with its original wording, but it got re-worded to only say it protects against armor-slaying. Couldn't they do the same with those?

They could, but at the current time, every single skill that had its description rewritten had that happen because the description was inaccurate from the beginning.

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Colorless horse dragon Corrin if you know what I mean

I'll just say that it should be against guidelines to post that comic.

as for the colorless dragon, I find this to be weird, it feels like adding a colorless tome, if its laguz I'll be happy, otherwise, could be a nuisance.

27 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I think the colorless breath place holder could be used for the Tellius Laguz Dragons since they didn't show up in either of the Path of Radiance nor Radiant Dawn banner. Also, I'm pretty sure there were other Dragons that weren't added in Fire Emblem Heroes yet that could possibly getting the Colorless Breath. I don't know if Lilith as a Colorless Breath Dragon unit would qualify since she's a half-sibiling of Corrin's since the female Corrin is a Blue Breath Manakete Unit. 

And I think Tellius dragons should be red so they would be weak to blue mages who use thunder magic, which the Tellius dragons are weak against.

31 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Since apparently villians can be ‘heroes’ how about Duma and Mila?

Well, we now got two playable final bosses, so Duma isn't far fetched. Mila on the other hand, is more of an important lore character, like many predecessors in each backstory, but I believe it's only a matter of time before the first of those becomes playable; after all, FEH ain't afraid to go creative. However, it may be possible for Brave Celica to be a colorless manakete unit. Celica can heal, right? And she could borrow Mila's power for offense 

My prediction is any oddball dragons that don’t act like other dragons. So Xane, Nils, Lilith, Tellius Dragons, maybe even someone like Formontiis who isn’t a dragon but wouldn’t really fit any other way.

26 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I am not entirely too sure if Nils would qualified, I'm pretty sure Nils would possibly be a blue unit like his sister Ninian since both of them are Ice Dragons.

I mean true but there’s also the possibility of differentiating him from Ninian by making him another color and there’s also the fact that he never actually transforms into a dragon unlike Ninian.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

And I think Tellius dragons should be red so they would be weak to blue mages who use thunder magic, which the Tellius dragons are weak against.

Actually, wouldn't White Breath or Black Breath possibly fall under to colorless breath such as White and Black Dragons Laguz? I totally think Red Breath and Red Dragons Laguz would probably going to be used for Red Dragon Units.

1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

Actually, wouldn't White Breath or Black Breath possibly fall under to colorless breath such as White and Black Dragons Laguz? I totally think Red Breath and Red Dragons Laguz would probably going to be used for Red Dragon Units.

No. Tellius dragons are canonically weak to thunder magic. So making them all red would reflect that. Just like Grima Robin being green reflects his weakness to the Falchion.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No. Tellius dragons are canonically weak to thunder magic. So making them all red would reflect that. Just like Grima Robin being green reflects his weakness to the Falchion.

He's weak to Falchion even without being green.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thunder and light magic are the same color, would that mean dragons are canonically weak against light magic (I'm just joking around)? They could just add effectives effect to all magic. Red tomes would be effective against beasts, green against flying and blue against dragons. Though at the moment we can't predict anything correctly since IS will take liberties with how they implement dragon laguz.

17 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

They could just add effectives effect to all magic. Red tomes would be effective against beasts, green against flying and blue against dragons.

I mean, there's pretty much no reason to do that when this game already has a perfectly good system that literally can do exactly this.

4 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

"A colorless dragon unit is planned to be added"

- from the 2.3 update notification

So I guess we should expect this unit soon.

While it probably will be sooner rather than later (why add it at all otherwise?), I think this line is referring specifically to the unit type being added, not a unit itself.

1 hour ago, Midnox said:

Well, we now got two playable final bosses, so Duma isn't far fetched. Mila on the other hand, is more of an important lore character, like many predecessors in each backstory, but I believe it's only a matter of time before the first of those becomes playable; after all, FEH ain't afraid to go creative. However, it may be possible for Brave Celica to be a colorless manakete unit. Celica can heal, right? And she could borrow Mila's power for offense 

Actually, I don't think that would work for Brave Celica since she's never born as a part Manakete and there aren't that many dragons roaming around in Valentia. I'm pretty sure we could see a Grand Battle Hero Medeus, Duma, Idunn, Morva, Dheginsea (if possible), and Anankos (since he has Dragon Breath) possibly be one of the Colorless Dragon Units or the future additional Dragon units added to the future Banner or Tempest Trial units as Colorless Dragon Units.

Edited by King Marth 64