Rival Domains Discussion

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Raven said:

And I run the problem of having the most generic username out there, and "VanguardRaven" is 13 characters.

I’m glad my handle is under the limit. Were the limit ten, though…

At least I’m pretty much the only Vaximillian on the net.

Edited by Vaximillian

This is the first Rival Domain that I cleared pretty easily, not even losing a single unit on Infernal, and I didn't use any friend units (none of my friend's fliers are better than my own version). Part of it is likely just getting better at the mode altogether.

I auto battled all maps with just my own units since I have so many good infantry units.  Auto battle is the best for these maps, it saves me the time it would take to do all the maps, 5 minutes and I am done.

On 08/04/2018 at 2:51 PM, Nowi's Husband said:

Haven't yet beat this one capturing the enemy base but the bonus being infantry meant I hit the target score anyway since that's most of my lolis. 

I pulled the exact same thing. Heck, I didn't even hold all the camps! Luckily, I got EXACTLY 1400 points with 20+ kills (including 20 infantry kills), 3 fort HP on both sides and 2 camps.