call for help - 'fire emblem: jeopardy' panel questions

ragnelll

Hey all! I'm running a panel at Otafest and Animethon this year called, you guessed it, Fire Emblem: Jeopardy! Thing is, I need some help coming up with the questions. Think you can help me out?

The five categories cover all installments of the game released in English; it goes Archanea + Valentia, Elibe + Magvel, Tellius, Ylisse, Hoshido + Nohr. Questions range from easy to answer to hard af; here's some of the ones I've come up with to give you an idea of what I'm looking for:

Who are the three Dragon Generals of Bern?
Name the original red/green cavalier pair.
Which characters are recruitable in all paths (in Fates)?

Any ideas you have are appreciated, so don't hesitate to throw them at me!

Who has the highest growth rates in FE6?

What is the Black Knight's true name?

Name the S-Rank Axe from FE8.

12 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Who has the highest growth rates in FE6?

What is the Black Knight's true name?

Name the S-Rank Axe from FE8.

ooh, thanks! that makes me wonder... who DOES have the highest growth rate in FE6?

A couple ideas are:

• The voice actors for some characters in English and in Japanese
  • Who are new characters got added to remakes (Shadow Dragons, Echoes ect).
  • Who has the highest strength growth of the second generation in Fates?
  • What game do Swordmasters do not have an innate critical boost?
  • What item is used to promote armored and mounted units in the GBA game?
  • 4 minutes ago, ragnelll said:

ooh, thanks! that makes me wonder... who DOES have the highest growth rate in FE6?

Barth or Lott at 40%

Protip: try to avoid numerical answers, when it become even more of a guessing game. 

Name 5 personal weapons from any Fire Emblem game, excluding the "personal" weapons from Awakening such as Celica's Gale. (Sanaki's Cymbeline, Elincia's Amiti, Eliwood/Roy/Eirika's Rapier, Ross's Hatchet, Corrin's Yato, etc.)

Name all 8 Divine Weapons from the Binding Blade series (Aureola, Apocalypse, Durandal, Mugleirs, Matlet, Armads, Eckesachs, Forblaze)

Name all 8 ultimate weapons from the Archanea series (Falchion, Mercurius, Gradivus, Hautecleure, Parthia, Excalibur, Aum, Aura, Excalibur)

Edited by Lunarly

Elibe: Saint Elimine, one of the eight legends from the Elibian games, can appear and give items to the player. How does one activate this process? (By linking a gameboy with fire emblem 7 to a gamecube containing the mario kart double dash bonus disc). (this question might be a little too hard)

Tellius: What form does the goddess Yune in the Tellius games initially take in Path of Radiance. (Micaiah's bird)

Archenia+valentia: What is the main aspect that defines a sword as one of the Falchions (being made from one of Naga's fangs)

Ylisse: What is the significance of the child unit's birthdays, excluding Morgan? (they all correspond with the Japanese release dates of all the previous fire emblem games)

Fates: Which character is said to resemble the old king of Valla, Cadros? (Shigure)

- Which characters who were in FE1 did not reappear in FE3?
- FE5 is one of the few games that can become unbeatable on the final map.  What are the conditions to trigger this?
- What are the names of the four dancer rings that Ninian can use in FE7?
- Which item can you get from the northern village in FE8, chapter 4?
- Who can recruit Stefan in FE9?
- What class is only available via Wireless Shop in FE11?
- How is Kellam recruited in FE13? (yes it's easy, but I'm all out of options)
- What is the name of the dish that's created when peaches and fish are used as ingredients in FE14?
- What tome does Elise start with in FE:W?
- What is the highest possible attack bonus for -blade spells?

Due to the nature of these questions, I'll PM you the answers, if you're interested.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

- Which characters who were in FE1 did not reappear in FE3?
- FE5 is one of the few games that can become unbeatable on the final map.  What are the conditions to trigger this?
- What are the names of the four dancer rings that Ninian can use in FE7?
- Which item can you get from the northern village in FE8, chapter 4?
- Who can recruit Stefan in FE9?
- What class is only available via Wireless Shop in FE11?
- How is Kellam recruited in FE13? (yes it's easy, but I'm all out of options)
- What is the name of the dish that's created when peaches and fish are used as ingredients in FE14?
- What tome does Elise start with in FE:W?
- What is the highest possible attack bonus for -blade spells?

Due to the nature of these questions, I'll PM you the answers, if you're interested.

These are all fantastic questions! And thanks for the offer to pm, but I think I'm going to have some fun doing the research to answer these myself ;)

42 minutes ago, ragnelll said:

These are all fantastic questions! And thanks for the offer to pm, but I think I'm going to have some fun doing the research to answer these myself ;)

Note that the FE13 question isn't quite as easy as it seems, even if it's pretty easy by, uh, the standards that I posted.

You can run the answers by me, if you'd like, since I should know what they are!