Not Fire Emblem: Direct discussion (move to general games)

Jedi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

if its not today then lol shame on me, but from what it sounds like we'll be getting something today, so lets contain it her

This is why I don't pay attention to leaks. 

Also, shame on you Jedi.

I think I only saw 3 new games. Octopath, the new smash bros, and the new Mario Tennis game. Don't gave a damn about sport games, and I suck at fighting games, so Octopath was the only interesting thing. Everything else was ports or updates, which just had me cringing. Like do we really fucking need an Undertale port. That game is so fucking overrated.

EDIT: Also a new No More Heroes game, but I prefer story over gameplay, so not that interesting to me.

Edited by RedRob

At least I found Octopath Traveler nice (and it finally has a release date) so it's not like everything's lost. Still worried about FE Switch, the delay seems more likely now...

I was going to say that the direct was alright but that ending on Splatoon 2 DLC was maybe not the best ending they could have given it. I did not expect to get a smash trailer in the last minute.

I mean in all honesty that direct was a big dissappointment....most of the games were already announced, remakes or just plain old ports - and then they spent an unneccessary amount of time on the $20 octoling dlc...

Yes nintendo, because people totally gave a shit about Mario tennis.

Honestly, I would post an entire rant here but I'm pretty sure it still wouldn't do hatred for nintendo's PR (right now at least), or my anger in general justice. 

Edited by Tuvy

Pretty disappointing Direct overall imo.
Luigi'S Mansion is nice because I never got to play the Original but enjoyed the Sequel.
And of course obligatory Smash hype though it's a bit disappointing we didn't see any footage (Assuming it's a port)

1 minute ago, Dengres said:

Pretty disappointing Direct overall imo.
Luigi'S Mansion is nice because I never got to play the Original but enjoyed the Sequel.
And of course obligatory Smash hype though it's a bit disappointing we didn't see any footage (Assuming it's a port)

Doubt it will be just a port given that the link shown was BOTW link

Just now, himeki said:

Doubt it will be just a port given that the link shown was BOTW link

Plus, it segway from the Octolings, so they're probably going to be in the new Smash as well.