Not Fire Emblem: Direct discussion (move to general games)

Jedi

58 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I'm gonna guess we'll see FE, Metroid Prime 4, Detective Pikachu and more on Kirby? 

Not entirely sure tbh.

if only you were entirely right. If only...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, himeki said:

Also quick question - does anyone actually care about Detective Pikachu?

I care more about it than most of the stuff in this Direct. If only because Pikachu seems to be a funny character and the game isn't a DAMN PORT.

Annoyed it took so long for it to get a western releases though. Wasn't it released in Japan like 2016 or something?

Edited by RedRob

As much I love knowing there's another Smash over the horizon......

FOR FUCK'S SAKE WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE NEW FE ALREADY!?

IT'S BEEN OVER A GOD DAMN YEAR & ALL WE GOT WERE LEAKS REGARDING ANY INFO ABOUT THIS GAME!

Am I the only one who's still shocked that Crash From the Crash Bandicoot series is gonna show up on Switch? I mean sure, we got Cloud Strife and Ryu in Smash4 but still.

Overall, I'm happy because I got to see more about No More Heroes 3, Octopath Traveler and we got ourselves a reveal for Smash5. 

Disappointed since there wasn't any Bayonetta 3 and FE16 but we will learn about them eventually. It's only been a year for FE16. Just a year.

1 minute ago, RedRob said:

I care more about it than most of the stuff in this Direct. If only because Pikachu seems to be a funny character.

Annoyed it took so long for it to get a western releases though. Wasn't it releases in Japan like 2016 or something?

They were waiting for Part 2 to release in Japan so they could translate and release 1 and 2 as a complete package. In Japan, Part 1 was digital only IIRC.

It's been a while so I am not 100% sure.

The new Smash is obviously FE16.

Pretty disappointing direct. Most of the games were just ports and remakes and no FE.

4 minutes ago, RedRob said:

I care more about it than most of the stuff in this Direct. If only because Pikachu seems to be a funny character.

Annoyed it took so long for it to get a western releases though. Wasn't it releases in Japan like 2016 or something?

Yep it was released in February 2016.

Edited by Thunderstar

7 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

They were waiting for Part 2 to release in Japan so they could translate and release 1 and 2 as a complete package. In Japan, Part 1 was digital only IIRC.

It's been a while so I am not 100% sure.

... It took two years to finish part 2? I mean I can understand waiting for a final product before selling it overseas. But is Detective Pikachu really the kind of game that needs more than 2 years to finish making?

Also, according to it's tvtropes page, it's going to be the last pokemon game on a handheld. So that's somewhat sombering.

Edited by RedRob

4 minutes ago, Ycine said:

Am I the only one who's still shocked that Crash From the Crash Bandicoot series is gonna show up on Switch? I mean sure, we got Cloud Strife and Ryu in Smash4 but still.

Overall, I'm happy because I got to see more about No More Heroes 3, Octopath Traveler and we got ourselves a reveal for Smash5. 

Disappointed since there wasn't any Bayonetta 3 and FE16 but we will learn about them eventually. It's only been a year for FE16. Just a year.

I think there was confirmation last month or even January that Crash is coming to Switch

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

IT'S BEEN OVER A GOD DAMN YEAR & ALL WE GOT WERE LEAKS REGARDING ANY INFO ABOUT THIS GAME!

How can you call them leaks if we don't even know if they are true or not?

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

I think there was confirmation last month or even January that Crash is coming to Switch

I completely missed that. Still shocked.

1 minute ago, NinjaMonkey said:

You're really just supporting his point here. We haven't gotten any real news on FE16 at all.

1 minute ago, NinjaMonkey said:

True or not that's the only info I've heard so far regarding the new game.