Jump to content
Jedi

Not Fire Emblem: Direct discussion (move to general games)

Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I'm gonna guess we'll see FE, Metroid Prime 4, Detective Pikachu and more on Kirby? 

Not entirely sure tbh.

if only you were entirely right. If only...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, himeki said:

Also quick question - does anyone actually care about Detective Pikachu?

Does anyone care about Mario Tennis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, I hoped til the last minute... Stayed up for this, and have to get up in 6 hours. Crash and Ookami are cool and all, but they can't compensate for the lack of Fire Emblem :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, himeki said:

Also quick question - does anyone actually care about Detective Pikachu?

I honestly cared only about octopath from this direct.

Edited by SuperNova125

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FRZNHeir said:

Does anyone care about Mario Tennis?

Does anyone care about Captain Toad or any of the DS ports?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, himeki said:

Also quick question - does anyone actually care about Detective Pikachu?

I care more about it than most of the stuff in this Direct. If only because Pikachu seems to be a funny character and the game isn't a DAMN PORT.

Annoyed it took so long for it to get a western releases though. Wasn't it released in Japan like 2016 or something?

Edited by RedRob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much I love knowing there's another Smash over the horizon......

 

FOR FUCK'S SAKE WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE NEW FE ALREADY!?

 

IT'S BEEN OVER A GOD DAMN YEAR & ALL WE GOT WERE LEAKS REGARDING ANY INFO ABOUT THIS GAME!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wondering if Nintendo understands that we don't care about these games or is it just us being completely off the mark... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FRZNHeir said:

if only you were entirely right. If only...

Maybe next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only one who's still shocked that Crash From the Crash Bandicoot series is gonna show up on Switch? I mean sure, we got Cloud Strife and Ryu in Smash4 but still.

Overall, I'm happy because I got to see more about No More Heroes 3, Octopath Traveler and we got ourselves a reveal for Smash5. 

Disappointed since there wasn't any Bayonetta 3 and FE16 but we will learn about them eventually. It's only been a year for FE16. Just a year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RedRob said:

I care more about it than most of the stuff in this Direct. If only because Pikachu seems to be a funny character.

Annoyed it took so long for it to get a western releases though. Wasn't it releases in Japan like 2016 or something?

They were waiting for Part 2 to release in Japan so they could translate and release 1 and 2 as a complete package. In Japan, Part 1 was digital only IIRC.

It's been a while so I am not 100% sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new Smash is obviously FE16.

Pretty disappointing direct. Most of the games were just ports and remakes and no FE.

 

4 minutes ago, RedRob said:

I care more about it than most of the stuff in this Direct. If only because Pikachu seems to be a funny character.

Annoyed it took so long for it to get a western releases though. Wasn't it releases in Japan like 2016 or something?

Yep it was released in February 2016.

Edited by Thunderstar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

They were waiting for Part 2 to release in Japan so they could translate and release 1 and 2 as a complete package. In Japan, Part 1 was digital only IIRC.

It's been a while so I am not 100% sure.

... It took two years to finish part 2? I mean I can understand waiting for a final product before selling it overseas. But is Detective Pikachu really the kind of game that needs more than 2 years to finish making?

Also, according to it's tvtropes page, it's going to be the last pokemon game on a handheld. So that's somewhat sombering.

Edited by RedRob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ycine said:

Am I the only one who's still shocked that Crash From the Crash Bandicoot series is gonna show up on Switch? I mean sure, we got Cloud Strife and Ryu in Smash4 but still.

Overall, I'm happy because I got to see more about No More Heroes 3, Octopath Traveler and we got ourselves a reveal for Smash5. 

Disappointed since there wasn't any Bayonetta 3 and FE16 but we will learn about them eventually. It's only been a year for FE16. Just a year.

 

I think there was confirmation last month or even January that Crash is coming to Switch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Wow, someone's salty.

Atleast I have a new character to use as a punching bag in training mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

IT'S BEEN OVER A GOD DAMN YEAR & ALL WE GOT WERE LEAKS REGARDING ANY INFO ABOUT THIS GAME!

How can you call them leaks if we don't even know if they are true or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

I think there was confirmation last month or even January that Crash is coming to Switch

I completely missed that. Still shocked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NinjaMonkey said:

How can you call them leaks if we don't even know if they are true or not?

You're really just supporting his point here. We haven't gotten any real news on FE16 at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NinjaMonkey said:

How can you call them leaks if we don't even know if they are true or not?

True or not that's the only info I've heard so far regarding the new game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...