Super Smash Bros. Ultimate News and Discussion: A Simple and Clean Finish

Lightchao42

Now that Ultimate has been out for a while, who is your favorite newcomer?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite base game (and Piranha Plant) newcomer?

2. 2. Who is your favorite new Echo Fighter?

3. 3. Who is your favorite Fighters Pass 1 character?

15 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Also, yeah, new Smash rocks. Worried about the possible small amount of new characters, but then again, Sakurai's known for his trolling. :P

You gotta admit it's often hilarious though. XD

His trolling about Zero Suit Samus in Smash 4 was gold and then this time he added a screen that said "The end" and then "Just kidding" in parenthesis, omg lol.

Hey guys, how about we have an SF Smash Discord?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, SuperIb said:

Do you think they might have the TP designs as alts? I mean, you never know, right? (Side-note, new Zelda is hella cute tho. She's adorable)

Anywho I am so content with everything Smash right now. It's honestly more than I expected and I'm really glad about that. I do wonder if there are more new characters they haven't revealed though, and if not, then that's fine. Having every single character from all the games is quite enough.

No denying that this Zelda's cute. That goes without saying, but TP was bae

Edited by Motendra

Just now, Anacybele said:

I think ALBW Zelda is cute... I hope she has a Hilda palette/alt though. Hilda was cool.

Ooooh definitely yes.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey guys, how about we have an SF Smash Discord?

I think that'd be a good idea tbh.

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

but TP was bae

Yeah, you right.

Oh oh and I just need to say that, if Daisy doesn't scream "HI I'M DAISY" as her victory quote, then I'm rioting.

1 minute ago, SuperIb said:

I think that'd be a good idea tbh.

I'd go ahead and make one, but I'm not sure if one doesn't already exist. Does anyone know if one exists?

I'd like Daisy to get her "That's right!" and "You know it!" from Mario Party 8 as either taunts or victory clips.

Edited by Anacybele

So i'm gonna need a clean render of Shulk's Smash 5 art. I'm seeing people post clean render of other characters but i don't know where they are getting them. I checked the website but you can't download the images from there so i had to screencap.

1 minute ago, SuperIb said:

Mmmm I don't see anything for Smash on the Discord, no. The only other game series on it is Pokemon

Literally nothing for Smash, let alone SF Smash? I'd really be surprised if that's the case, but if it is, okay then. Let's get this server started!

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So i'm gonna need a clean render of Shulk's Smash 5 art. I'm seeing people post clean render of other characters but i don't know where they are getting them. I checked the website but you can't download the images from there so i had to screencap.

Wait, here we go. An Imgur album for the renders of all the characters

https://imgur.com/a/WEDylzM

Edited by Armagon

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Literally nothing for Smash, let alone SF Smash? I'd really be surprised if that's the case, but if it is, okay then. Let's get this server started!

Oh wait I'm dumb - I just looked at the general SF discord server. Apparently there is a smash one. 

2 minutes ago, SuperIb said:

Oh wait I'm dumb - I just looked at the general SF discord server. Apparently there is a smash one. 

Sounds like that's for both Smash and gaming though, not just Smash, but that's fine. And it's old. Is it still active?

Edited by Anacybele

Sounds like that's for both Smash and gaming though, not just Smash, but that's fine. And it's old. Is it still active?

Mmmm kind of? But it seems that it lost a lot of emphasis on the "Smash Bros" part though. So maybe making a new one is for the best.

Just now, SuperIb said:

Mmmm kind of? But it seems that it lost a lot of emphasis on the "Smash Bros" part though. So maybe making a new one is for the best.

Well, that could be because there's been nothing to really talk about regarding Smash until recently, but yeah, maybe. I'll make a thread and see what others think about whether we should have a new server or stick with Lord Raven's.

Alrighty! Sounds good! Either way, I'd join whatever Discord that's decided on. The hype cannot be contained >3< (I'm so excited. December 7th can't get here soon enough!)

Edited by SuperIb

Yeah, I'm not big on open-toe boots, I think they look silly and forced. But ALBW Zelda is still cute.

Apparently, they're from Ancient Greece.