Super Smash Bros. Ultimate News and Discussion: A Simple and Clean Finish

Lightchao42

Now that Ultimate has been out for a while, who is your favorite newcomer?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite base game (and Piranha Plant) newcomer?

2. 2. Who is your favorite new Echo Fighter?

3. 3. Who is your favorite Fighters Pass 1 character?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanting Crash in Smash does not equal excusing and/or agreeing with and/or accepting anything Activision-Blizzard has done, nor would Crash getting into Smash somehow validate and/or excuse anything they've done. Crash existed long before Activision had the rights to the series, and he'll exist after the rights pass on to another studio (should that ever happen). That's all I'm gonna say about it.

5 hours ago, Perkilator said:

Masahiro Sakurai (yes, really)

Wow. That's good taste. Maybe the final character is Tabuu. Who we all know is actually Sakurai in universe right?

Making an old boss character playable has been fairly standard among other fighting games. This is Smash's most realistic option I think.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Wow. That's good taste. Maybe the final character is Tabuu. Who we all know is actually Sakurai in universe right?

Making an old boss character playable has been fairly standard among other fighting games. This is Smash's most realistic option I think.

I could see it happening. And there is moveset potential. But honestly I don't think I'd like it. Making an old boss character playable is indeed fairly standard in fighting games, but Smash isn't a typical fighting game. It doesn't build it's own world or lore (well it kind of does but in a sort of fan fiction way). It doesn't make new fighters by inventing new characters, it pulls preexisting characters from other series. Playable Tabuu wouldn't just be a previous boss character, it would be a Smash Original Character (mandatory joke about how Roy debuted in Smash), which would be a pretty bold move for the series. And one I don't think a lot of people would be excited about. People want their favorite characters from other series playable. They get vitriolic and hateful towards other characters who "steal roster slots". I don't think the mob would take kindly to someone like Tabuu who is original. Not to mention part of the design philosophy, especially in more recent Smash, is to take ideas and animations from pre existing series and combine them into one move. I don't think it would be as interesting for the developers to play around with a character with whom they could, and to some extent already have, create any attack for. But what do I know? It might happen and I could even end up loving the moveset, but I don't really expect or wish for it. I will also point out though that Giga Bowser was a previous game boss that then became playable as a temporary transformation, though unfortunately streamlined Final Smashes ruined much of the fun of that.

On 7/27/2021 at 11:25 AM, Jotari said:

I could see it happening. And there is moveset potential. But honestly I don't think I'd like it. Making an old boss character playable is indeed fairly standard in fighting games, but Smash isn't a typical fighting game. It doesn't build it's own world or lore (well it kind of does but in a sort of fan fiction way). It doesn't make new fighters by inventing new characters, it pulls preexisting characters from other series. Playable Tabuu wouldn't just be a previous boss character, it would be a Smash Original Character (mandatory joke about how Roy debuted in Smash), which would be a pretty bold move for the series. And one I don't think a lot of people would be excited about. People want their favorite characters from other series playable. They get vitriolic and hateful towards other characters who "steal roster slots". I don't think the mob would take kindly to someone like Tabuu who is original. Not to mention part of the design philosophy, especially in more recent Smash, is to take ideas and animations from pre existing series and combine them into one move. I don't think it would be as interesting for the developers to play around with a character with whom they could, and to some extent already have, create any attack for. But what do I know? It might happen and I could even end up loving the moveset, but I don't really expect or wish for it. I will also point out though that Giga Bowser was a previous game boss that then became playable as a temporary transformation, though unfortunately streamlined Final Smashes ruined much of the fun of that.

There is also Ridley was technically the first newcomer in Ultimate that appeared as a Boss in the previous Super Smash Bros. titles. I definitely would like to see Tabuu come back.

Speaking of which do you guys think we might get to see the next Nintendo Direct around in September since there was a leak going around? Also, I am guessing we might get to see 2nd SNK Franchise Rep for Challenger Pack 11 like Kaeda from The Last Blade, Simea from Crystalis, Hanzo from World Heroes, etc. that some the SNK Franchises not used in Terry Bogard's song list in the next Nintendo Direct or Game Awards 2021 similar to like we got two Microsoft Franchise Reps and two Square Enix franchise Reps in both the Fighter Pass Lists since SNK is the only current 3rd Party Franchise that hasn't got a 2nd Franchise Rep yet after Kazuya was added as a 2nd Bandai Namco Franchise Rep as well as we didn't have much SNK Mii Fighter Costumes in the Mii Fighter Lists.

I had some ideal Mii Fighter Costumes that we might see in Round 11:

1. Yuki (The Last Blade series) - Swordfighter
  2. Akira (The Last Blade series) - Swordfighter
  3. Marco (Metal Slug series) - Gunner
  4. Haohmaru (Samurai Shodown) - Swordfighter
  5. Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) - Brawler (I do think this would might get affected with the Activision Blizzard Lawsuit controversy going on) or other big voting characters
  6. Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight series) - Swordfighter (w/ Music Track)
Edited by King Marth 64

3 hours ago, Perkilator said:

I mean, I'm the kind of guy who'd have, like, eight different Links and Zeldas each as playable fighters, plus at least three versions of Ganon (maybe four if Toon Ganondorf is permitted), but other Zelda characters like Darunia and Ruto would be welcome too. What can I say, I'm a big Zelda fan and the Zelda series has a lot of great characters to choose from.

And now that we've confirmed there is in fact no real Kirby bias (Fire Emblem bias, on the other hand... :P), I'm pining for more Kirby fighters, too. Waddle Dee's a popular choice, and Marx, Ribbon, Adeleine, Daroach, Magolor, Taranza, Susie, and the Mage Sisters would be great additions as well. Add those, and we could have up to 12 (14 if you count the sisters separately) Kirby fighters in Smash. Seeing as Mario basically has that many between Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Daisy, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr., Rosalina & Luma, Piranha Plant, Yoshi, Wario, and Donkey Kong (and there have been pushes for Toad, Waluigi, Geno, and others to join the roster), I say why not? Maybe not all at once, but one or two new Kirby fighters in Smash 6's base roster followed by some DLC down the line would be nice.

I'd really like to see Pig Beast Ganon. We already have three Links and two Zeldas. It'd also help quiet the small vocal group that still wants to have all of Ganondorf's moves changed to things he does as Ganon.

Edited by Jotari

There's certainly no excuse for more variety in LoZ representation. Hyrule Warriors already presented a good selection of options that could be viable, after all.

I want Midna riding Wolf Link. So that Sakurai could proudly state "look, there are now FOUR links". Then add Four Swords link and he can meme with "look, there are now EIGHT links".

But yeah for serious I'd pick Link to the Past Ganon. He'd have a really unique moveset compared to other super heavyweights, with warping, and maybe being able to control the stage with fire or his telekinetic trident. Or they could shout out the Hyrule Warriors games with Linkle or Lana. It is a touch strange that Koei Tecmo have been such consistent partners with Nintendo in the last decade, yet have no representation in Smash beyond the fatal frame assist trophy. 

And while they're at it, they better differentiate the existing links if they're returning in the next game. Toon Link has a lot of unique items to spice up that moveset, and Young Link should really have some masks. I wouldn't turn Young Link into a transformations character, I'd just replace individual moves. A Goron ground pound Dair, a Deku bubble neutral B. Fierce deity final smash. Things like that. 

Edited by Glennstavos

I really think Sakurai should use other The Legend of Zelda characters than using a new form from an existing veteran as a Newcomer like Impa as an example since she was been heavily requested since Hyrule Warriors made her appeal in the ideal Zelda newcomers list.

Impa did made some recurring appearances in the franchise and I definitely think Sakurai should let to use the younger version of Impa as a Zelda newcomer for the SSB franchise since the younger versions are more suited in combat, I definitely know Sakurai might not going to use the older versions of Impa since they're more of retired from fighting type characters like how it was handled in Oracle of Seasons and Ages as an example.

9 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I want Midna riding Wolf Link. So that Sakurai could proudly state "look, there are now FOUR links". Then add Four Swords link and he can meme with "look, there are now EIGHT links".

But yeah for serious I'd pick Link to the Past Ganon. He'd have a really unique moveset compared to other super heavyweights, with warping, and maybe being able to control the stage with fire or his telekinetic trident. Or they could shout out the Hyrule Warriors games with Linkle or Lana. It is a touch strange that Koei Tecmo have been such consistent partners with Nintendo in the last decade, yet have no representation in Smash beyond the fatal frame assist trophy. 

And while they're at it, they better differentiate the existing links if they're returning in the next game. Toon Link has a lot of unique items to spice up that moveset, and Young Link should really have some masks. I wouldn't turn Young Link into a transformations character, I'd just replace individual moves. A Goron ground pound Dair, a Deku bubble neutral B. Fierce deity final smash. Things like that. 

I've suggested elsewhere that Twilight Link could have a D Special that transforms him into Wolf Link & Midna, representing Twilight Princesses' most signature mechanic.

For the next Smash, I'd suggest the "standard" Link and Zelda could be the Classic versions (as in, a combination of the Original versions from the NES games and the Past versions from ALttP/ALBW, with a couple Oracle skins for Zelda), and Ganon could be included as their accompanying villain.

Spoiler

Link could get an Inventory that can be accessed with Shield + Special that allows you to map different items to the N Special slot, including the Bow, Pegasus Boots, Power Glove, Lantern, and Shovel (the Boomerang and Bombs would remain his S and D specials respectively for consistency's sake). His costumes trade off between his Past and Original designs.

• Past Link Green
  • Original Link Light Green
  • Past Link Blue Tunic
  • Original Link Blue Ring
  • Past Link Red Tunic
  • Original Link Red Ring
  • Past Link Purple (Ravio colors)
  • Original Dark Link

Zelda gets a Magic Meter and a selection of magic spells (perhaps contained in a Spellbook that works similar to Link's Inventory?) or items that run off the meter. She can recharge the meter by attacking with the Magic Rod. Zelda's outfits are a bit more varied than Link's; two of her Past outfits are replaced with her Oracle design and a recolor thereof.

• Past Zelda Magenta
  • Original Zelda Pink (An updated version of her original design as she appeared in art for Zelda 1 and 2)
  • Past Zelda Blue/Marin
  • Original Zelda Green (Based on how Zelda's sprite appears if you have no Rings when you rescue her)
  • Oracle Zelda
  • Past Zelda Light Blue (Based on how Zelda's sprite appears if you have the Blue Ring when you rescue her)
  • Oracle Zelda Purple/Hilda
  • Past Zelda Red (Based on how Zelda's sprite appears if you have the Red Ring when you rescue her)

And yeah, Ganon could get moves based on his boss fights in TLOZ, ALttP, Oracles, FSA, and ALBW. His N Special can be either the magic ball or fire bats. His Side special could be the Spinning Trident, which has him throw the trident. A good number of Ganon's melee attacks change while the Trident is in flight, becoming shorter-range versions that use his fists instead. His U Special is Teleportation, which can be directed. His D special is of course the Quake Stomp. His costumes include references to various color palettes as well as a Yuga-Ganon skin.

• Blue
  • Cyan (Based on his LOZ sprite)
  • Brown (Based on how Ganon appears when weakened in TLOZ)
  • Black (Based on how Ganon appears when the Final Nightmare transforms into him in LA, as well as his silhouette that appears in Zelda 2's game over screen)
  • Green (Based on the Great Moblin)
  • Blue with black armor (Based on his Oracle Sprite)
  • Blue with purple armor (Based on his FSA sprite)
  • Purple/Yuga-Ganon

As for differentiating the existing Links (as well as new Link fighters I'll suggest), I'd give each one a different Inventory (with a couple exceptions), making that a recurring gimmick.

Spoiler

Rather than a weapon for his N Special, Young Link assigns one of three transformation masks to his D Special: Deku Mask, Goron Mask, or Zora Mask. His side smash uses the Great Fairy's Sword. His U Special is now the Magic Spin Attack, which allows him to charge up a more powerful spin attack with a greater radius. Young Link's first three alts reference the

• Green (Kokiri Tunic)
  • Red (Goron Tunic)
  • Blue (Zora Tunic)
  • Dark Link
  • Yellow (Light Medallion)
  • Purple (Shadow Medallion)
  • Orange (Spirit Medallion)
  • Fierce Deity Link

Ocarina Link's inventory includes Fairy Bow, Fire Arrows, Ice Arrows, Deku Nuts, and Silver Gauntlets. He lacks a Boomerang, so instead his Side Special is Megaton Hammer, which can bury or trip foes on the ground and spike foes in the air. His side smash uses the Biggoron's Sword. Like Young Link, Ocarina Link's U Special is now the Magic Spin Attack. Ocarina Link's alts mirror Young Link's.

Toon Link's inventory includes Hero's Bow, Four Sword (while this is equipped, the Four Sword replaces his usual sword, and the N Special creates three temporary copies of Toon Link that move and attack in tandem with him), Gust Jar, Pegasus Boots, and Power Bracelet. His Spin Attack can be charged to become the Hurricane Spin Attack, which lasts much longer but leaves him dizzy afterwards.

• Green
  • Red
  • Blue
  • Purple
  • Dark Link
  • Pajamas
  • Hatless (based on how Link appears in TMC before meeting Ezlo)
  • Engineer's Clothes

Twilight Link uses the Shadow Crystal to transform into Wolf Link & Midna as his Down Special. Thus, he doesn't get an Inventory in order to cut down on complexity. His N Special is Hero's Bow & Bomb Arrows, making up for the lack of bombs in his D Special. His S Special is Gale Boomerang.

• Hero's Tunic
  • Zora Armor
  • Magic Armor
  • Dark Link
  • Pink Zora Armor
  • Magic Azremor
  • Goatherder
  • Sumo Wrestler

Skyward Link's inventory includes Skyward Strike, Hook Beetle, Digging Mitts, and Sacred Bow. Yes, one of his "items" is actually a move, and it's his default N Special to boot, unlike most Links who are equipped with a Bow by default. Like Ocarina Link, Skyward Link doesn't have a Boomerang, so instead he uses the Whip as his Side Special.

• Green Tunic
  • Red Tunic
  • Blue Tunic
  • Yellow Tunic
  • Purple Tunic
  • Orange Tunic
  • Dark Link
  • Trainee Outfit

Champion Link (a more mechanically distinct version of the Link we have in SSBU now) has a more unique inventory that lets him change which weapon he has equipped. His costumes each change the look of the sword, shield, longsword, spear, and bow he carries.

• Champion (Master Sword, Hylian Shield, Biggoron's Sword, Lightscale Trident, Great Eagle Bow)
  • Hylian (Traveler's Sword, Traveler's Shield, Traveler's Claymore, Traveler's Spear, Traveler's Bow)
  • Soldier (Soldier's Sword, Soldier's Shield, Soldier's Claymore, Soldier's Spear, Soldier's Bow)
  • Royal Guard (Royal Broadsword, Royal Shield, Royal Claymore, Royal Halberd, Royal Bow)
  • Stealth (Eightfold Blade, Shield of the Mind's Eye, Eightfold Longblade, Serpentine Spear, Phrenic Bow)
  • Zora (Zora Sword, Silver Shield, Silver Longsword, Zora Spear, Silver Bow)
  • Desert Voe (Scimitar of the Seven, Daybreaker, Golden Claymore, Gerudo Spear, Golden Bow)
  • Ancient (Ancient Sword, Ancient Shield, Ancient Bladesaw, Ancient Spear, Ancient Bow)

I also have ideas for different Zeldas.

Spoiler

Ocarina Zelda is pretty much Melee Zelda, complete with ability to transform into Sheik. Her Final Smash involves summoning the Six Sages to help her seal away her opponents. Six of her costumes reference the Six Sages, or more specifically the Medallions they bestow.

Toon Zelda can transform into Tetra, and inherits the Phantom special as her Side Special. She can also use the Wind Waker and Sand Rod. Tetra meanwhile has a more adventuresome suit of specials fit for a pirate: Bomb Cannon, Grappling Hook, and Sailcloth. She wields a cutlass as her main weapon. Among their costume alts is a "statue" skin that references the fact both Toon Zelda and Tetra have been petrified at one time or another (Toon Zelda in TMC, Tetra in PH).

Twilight Zelda wields a rapier and uses specials inspired by the Light Spirits Ordona, Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru. Her alts include her Puppet form as well as a color scheme reference to Twili Midna.

Skyward Zelda uses specials named after the Sky Spirit Levias and the dragons Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru. Her costumes alternate between her Skyloft and Goddess outfits.

Champion Zelda uses the Bow of Light, Sheikah Slate, and Urbosa's Fury. Like Champion Link, she wears a variety of outfits, many of them counterparts of some sort.

• Field Outfit
  • Field Outfit Short Hair
  • Winter Coat
  • Royal Dress
  • Stealth Suit with Sheik's Mask
  • Bathing Gown
  • Gerudo
  • Research Coat

Whew!

Mipha, Daruk, Urbosa, and Revali would also be good choices, given their significance as the first major secondary heroes of the series, complete with their own iconic powers and weapons. They even have easy choices for Final Smashes: The Divine Beasts. Their home stages could be their hometowns: Zora's Domain, Goron City, Gerudo Town, and Rito Village. Residents from each could appear as background spectators.

Seriously, no supporting characters from the Zelda series have ever received as much attention as those four. They got their own Amiibos, DLC themed around them, their debut as playable characters is a major selling point of Age of Calamity...it's incredible, really. Few supporting characters from any Nintendo series get that much attention.

Edited by Lord_Brand

18 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Skull Kid, Impa, and Vaati are all solid picks for another Zelda rep. I'd also throw in Kass as an out-there kind of choice.

Well except Skull Kid is already an Assist Trophy in Ultimate while Impa and Vaati aren't used in the base game besides being as In-Game Spirits in Ultimate as of right now. I'm still thinking of Impa should be the next Zelda newcomer in Ultimate's possible DLC.

Edited by King Marth 64

Aside from Crash, the most impactful addition I can think of would be maybe a Sony character or someone from a series so revolutionary that it would wow a lot of fans. It needs to be someone exciting, that's for sure.

Sora and basically any other Square character are out since Sephiroth's already in the pass. Same goes for Master Chief or any other Microsoft character since Steve is already in there. Could be a Nintendo first-party, but after the lukewarm reception Byleth got plus the fact we've already gotten Min Min and Pyra & Mythra, any more will feel excessive, especially after who just got deconfirmed. There isn't one Pokemon that will excite people enough. Could it be a Mario or Zelda rep? Maybe, but who?

Waluigi...would be a hilariously ironic last addition, not gonna lie. I would laugh and cry at the same time if that lanky purple weirdo broke the glass dome and made the leap from AT to playable fighter as the last new fighter to be added to SSBU. "Hey, look, ATs didn't deconfirm after all! Now I'll just go cry in a corner with Alucard, Zero, Knuckles, Shadow, Krystal, Isaac, Midna, Ghirahim, and Spring Man..."

As for Zelda reps, Skull Kid, Midna, and Ghirahim are all ATs, so they've already blown the most popular Zelda requests. Groose would be almost as big a troll move as Waluigi. As far as title popularity goes, ALttP, OoT, and BotW are the most hyped, so a character from one of those would be the most likely to set the fandom ablaze. However, we've already got Sheik, Young Link, and Ganondorf repping that Zelda 64 goodness, Link is from BotW, and Zelda is using her classic ALttP design, so the most popular Zeldas are all already repped in some form.

We haven't gotten a Capcom or SEGA rep in FP2 yet, so someone from one of those companies is possible. For Capcom, I'd pick Mega Man X, both because he's one of my favorites and because the most likely candidate just got deconfirmed. For SEGA, I would choose Shadow, but he's an Assist Trophy and sadly they haven't disproven "AT deconfirms", so Eggman is the next most likely option. If not for this being the last DLC fighter to be added to Smash, I'd feel more hopeful for his chances, but he just doesn't offer the kind of bang that the last Ultimate DLC fighter needs.

This shouldn't just be someone who tops Kazuya, this should be someone who tops Sephiroth in terms of raw excitement.

Edited by Lord_Brand

Ok, so I did saw that the official Nintendo YouTube channel that had strangely delisted to private on the 8/8/2018 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct video that featured Simon, Richter, Chrom, Dark Samus, and King K. Rool in all regions except Nintendo of Japan's YouTube Channel is still up and Nintendo of Austrilia which it had deleted the video completely for unknown reasons. And plus, the 3 Spirits from Mario Golf: Super Rush are going to be coming today tonight as well.

Does anyone exactly to think Nintendo had strangely delisted the 8/8/2018 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct video to private could have been a mistake or they might have doing it on purpose and launch a Nintendo Direct on the 8th of this year to avoid date confusion with past Directs? (I definitely don't know if they're going to be doing a new announcement this early since Sakurai did said he's still working on Challenger Pack 11 right now unless if they're not going to straight up announcing it who it is, but going to announce the release date of the presentation similar to like Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U's Final Smash Presentation was handled)

Edited by King Marth 64

1 hour ago, Perkilator said:

This might be a lot of work, but it'd still be cool!

If Phoenix got in then it'd be great if there were some kind of Codec/Palutena's guidance on the DLC stage with Ace Attorney characters commenting on the fighters. Phoenix going up against the joker, someone (I think) falsely accused of committing a crime (while also being a thief...?) is something that just needs to be acknowledged in some way. Though considering they never even gave Palutena's Guidance to DLC characters, them doing the entire thing again for an 80 character roster seems unreasonable. Maybe it could otherwise be referenced in a classic mode called "Legal Troubles" or something which would feature Mario (on Delphino Plaza), Joker and I guess Snake (he's an illegal philanthropist in the second game). Not sure if I can think of any other characters on the roster who had legal troubles (eh, Cloud worked for an illegal terrorist group, but that seems to be pushing it a bit, then again I guess that's not all too different to Snake).

On 8/10/2021 at 11:36 AM, Jotari said:

If Phoenix got in then it'd be great if there were some kind of Codec/Palutena's guidance on the DLC stage with Ace Attorney characters commenting on the fighters. Phoenix going up against the joker, someone (I think) falsely accused of committing a crime (while also being a thief...?) is something that just needs to be acknowledged in some way. Though considering they never even gave Palutena's Guidance to DLC characters, them doing the entire thing again for an 80 character roster seems unreasonable. Maybe it could otherwise be referenced in a classic mode called "Legal Troubles" or something which would feature Mario (on Delphino Plaza), Joker and I guess Snake (he's an illegal philanthropist in the second game). Not sure if I can think of any other characters on the roster who had legal troubles (eh, Cloud worked for an illegal terrorist group, but that seems to be pushing it a bit, then again I guess that's not all too different to Snake).

How about Sonic being framed for Shadow's actions in Sonic Adventure 2? So far Mega Man himself has avoided this, but his creator Dr. Light was framed for Wily's actions in Mega Man 9, and before that his brother Proto Man was framed in MM5. Personally though, I'd have Phoenix's Classic Mode focus on you protecting CPU allies (your "clients") against enemy fighters, like Mario against Bowser Jr., Donkey Kong against Mario, King Dedede against Kirby, etc.

I've questioned who could stack up to Crash in terms of excitement and I may have an answer: Tracer from Overwatch (which happens to be owned by Blizzard, the other half of the company that also owns Crash incidentally).

Tracer is a skirmishing hero and thus geared towards close-range combat, making her ideal for Smash. Her N Special would be Pulse Pistols, which have a high rate of fire and a wide cone but are ineffective at long range. Her S and U Specials are Blink, which moves her quickly in a horizontal or vertical direction. She can use Blink up to three times in quick succession, provided she has sufficient charges. Each charge takes 3 seconds. Her D Special is Recall, which rewinds her back to whatever position and state she was in three seconds ago. Recall can be used at virtually any time except during Star and Screen KO animations or after losing all Stamina. Recall has a cooldown of 12 seconds. Her Final Smash is Pulse Bomb, a powerful explosive that sticks to whatever fighter or surface it hits and explodes after a brief delay.

Another good choice would be D.Va, the most popular character of Overwatch. By default, D.Va pilots a big, heavy mech which is equipped with Fusion Cannons, Micro Missiles, Boosters, and a Defense Matrix. While piloting the mech, her Final Smash is Self-Destruct, which has her eject from the mech as it explodes, dealing heavily damage and knockback to foes caught in the blast. D.Va also ejects from the mech automatically if it takes too much damage. On foot, she wields a Light Gun, which fires quickly and can rack up some decent damage, and her Final Smash is Call Mech, which summons a new mech for her to pilot.

Edited by Lord_Brand