FE:W Update Sneaks in 3/8/2018

Jedi

34 minutes ago, Homosexualbeard said:

Same. I guess this gives me more time to actually do the SD stuff since I was distracted by Radiant Historia for the last month or so

But...I mean I need s lot more supports but...Olivia is coming... and Owain! And tharjas butt! 

(Jk about the last one) 

when will we see the scans and costumes?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Ozil said:

Anyone think we'll see an armored Chrom costume like the one he has in Heroes?

I kind of doubt we'll get that one exactly. Besides, they've leaned toward the less serious for the most part.

I do predict Lucina won't get one though since she got the season pass costume.

1 hour ago, Ozil said:

Anyone think we'll see an armored Chrom costume like the one he has in Heroes?

I think Chrom will get one based on his cipher art 

so the exalt robes 

or the risen king 

Anyone rooting for Bunny!Chrom?

...No?

As for Robin...would love him to get the Awakening DF outfit, no matter how unlikely it is.

16 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

*shrugs* to each their own. People can say the Corrin alts were not great/a waste of a costume slot as well.

At least it was more than their regular costume with the hood up, and I sincerely doubt they'd include alternate voice clips since they didn't even bother diversifying the Robins dialogue more than they did (both Awakening and Smash gave them different dialogue in certain circumstances).

The Nohr/Hoshido costumes are also pretty different. It's not like they just, for isntance, pallet swapped the Male's Nohr to be white.

I could easily see Chrom getting any of his heroes attire. I think it'd be fun if all the awakening costumes were from heroes, actually. Spring Chrom, Summer Frederick & Christmas Lissa

2 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

Sighs 

wel it’s wednesday in Japan and no news so maybe next week. 

Scans come out on Wednesday morning US time (after 10am Eastern time IIRC) usually, not Japan time.

Yeah, it's hard to say what the costumes will be. They may come from Heroes like Caeda's wedding dress, be original like Marth or Tiki's outfits, come from other classes like Camilla or Takumi's, or any number of other things. The only thing we can say is that there will be 4 costumes if the previous packs are to be believed. Lucina has the bride, so it'll likely be between Robin, Chrom, Lissa, Frederick, and Cordelia..with maybe bonus costumes for Tharja, Owain, or Olivia akin to Azura. My bet is three of them will be Robin, Chrom, and Cordelia, the first two due to importance and Cordelia due to popularity.

I am hoping Cordelia gets a Caeldori alt though, along with Rhajat & Odin for Tharja & Owain. Just the outfits/styles, mind you, no name or voice changes.

Edited by Deva Ashera

46 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

Okay now I’m just curious. I mean first the lack of FE switch news and now this. I’m starting to wonder if they’re waiting for a fire emblem direct or something to announce all this stuff.  I mean why else would they be so secretive unless they’re waiting for a way to announce something huge and dump it all on us at once. Idk maybe I’m looking too deep into it but This lack of info is driving me nuts.