If the Corrinsexuals had alternate supports?

Fuuga would obviously have a support with Hayato since he's his son. Hayato not being his actual son ensures they got plenty to talk about. Fuuga can also converse with Izana considering they are both monks and leaders of minor nations. Maybe Rheina? She seems the oldest Hoshido character aside from him.  
From Nohr Fuuga could support with Nyx. As the oldest one in camp she may have an  easier time relating to him.

Hmm, I was a bit sad that Scarlet and Ryouma did not work out. I don't get it. For me they truly fit together. No matter if you play Birthright or Revelation regarding whatever happens in the story. 

Spoiler

Even that Scarlet died in revelation would not have stopped me from marrying her to Ryouma. This would have raised the tragedy more.  I truly don't get the decision to lock her to Corrin, because Scarlet and Ryouma clearlier had some kind of bond. But no Corrin can surpass all the bonds and get everyone. Which is why I cannot fully get along with an Avatar. "Salty"

This may be a bit strange, but I would like to pair Reina with someone like Leo because this would be interesting. I don't mind the age gap as long as it's ok. Fire Emblem has it's own rules anyway. She could also fit to Takumi, because I like to marry him to someone who is very doting like Camilla. And Reina has also her doting side. 

Honestly, a lot more could be done with Shura, just based on what you hear through his Corrin supports. I'll spoiler tag things just to be safe.

Spoiler

His kingdom served Ryoma, and was destroyed by the same guy that killed Saizo and Kaze's father. He was hired by Yukimura to kidnap Azura. All of these people could make interesting conversations to flesh out all of the characters in question. And that's just on the Hoshido side for people with a direct tie with him.

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Fuuga would obviously have a support with Hayato since he's his son. Hayato not being his actual son ensures they got plenty to talk about. Fuuga can also converse with Izana considering they are both monks and leaders of minor nations. Maybe Rheina? She seems the oldest Hoshido character aside from him.  
From Nohr Fuuga could support with Nyx. As the oldest one in camp she may have an  easier time relating to him.

He actually has one with Hayato.

i was shocked too.

So as for each of them:

Rinea: Yukimara, Orochi, some of the retainers?

Izana: Yukimara? The siblings? Fuga? Probably the trickiest one imo.

Yukimara: The hoshidan siblings, Orochi and Reina I think. Shura too (Thanks @Tarilaan)

Scarlet: RYOMA. Even if they wouldn't work out as a couple, the idea she has no support with him still makes enough salt for me to profit off of. I think she'd also have an interesting support with Xander seeing as she's been fighting a war to dispose his father.

Shura: Saizo, Kaze, Kagero, Niles and Beruka could be good support options imo. Azura was a massive missed opportunity too.

Flora: The rest of the servants. She has the possibility of calling out a Nohrian sibling as well.

Gunter: The rest of the servants. Xander too, considering his past with Garon could make an interesting topic. Maybe Azura in Revelations, considering what happens?

Fuga: Considering he knew Sumeragi, I think that Ryoma at the very least could work as a support option. Rinkah could work as a connection to flesh out the Fire Tribe.

Anna: Probably to leave the game. Not because I don't think she's awful so much as I'm not sure who she'd connect with.

Edited by Dayni

Yu-ki-yo should definitely at least have supports with Orochi and Reina.  All of them served the King and Queen of Hoshido.  In that respect, they ought to have supports with Saizo as well, since he also served Sumeragi at some point.  And I think Yukimura should also have had a support line with Ryoma, being that he's effectively the acting commander of the army and eventually will be its leader in kind after the war is over.

Izana, being of royalty himself, should have had supports with the other royals at least.  Probably Azura as well, though I have to wonder if that wouldn't provide some Revelation spoilers.  Aside from that, I've got nothing, tbh.

Reina should obviously have had supports with the same people that I proposed for Yukimura, but I mean...  Why is she unable to support more of the Birthright cast in general?  She appears in both Revelation and Birthright, yet you're telling me she can only support Corrin?

I obviously think Scarlet should have supports with Ryoma, though I think they should also be with Silas and possibly some of the other Nohrian/neutral characters like Jakob or Mozu.  She shouldn't have any supports with the Conquest team though, because... well, Revelation is a bitch, sometimes.

Shura has the most potential for supports, being that he's so knowledgeable of the underworld and gets entangled with both the Nohrian and Hoshidan governments.  He could have supported the royals.  He could have supported Saizo and Kaze.  He could have supported Beruka and Niles.  He could have even supported friggin' 'Boro on account of the fact that he might know a bit about her parents' deaths.  But nah, let the potential world-builder waste to dumb ol' Corrin.

Gunter... should've had supports in Revelation.  No but really, it's strange that he doesn't at least speak with Xander or some of Corrin's other servants or Silas.

Fuga should have more supports on the Hoshidan side.  Particularly with Rinkah; I know they're of different tribes and all, but I mean... Hayato x Rinkah doesn't particularly explore the "differences" those two tribes might have.  Maybe he could also talk to members of the Ice Tribe.  And members of the Hoshidan royalty.

Anna ought to have had a convo with 'Boro simply because both are aspiring merchants.  Possibly with Mozu as well.  I think by account of us needing to pay for her to join our army, she should have had more supports in general.

And Flora... well...

Just jam all 70 supports in the playlist in there.  Fuck it.  And make her join in the chapters she first appears in (beyond the beginning five, I mean) as opposed to Chapter Go-Fuck-Yourself-It's-Pretty-Much-Endgame.

Spoiler

And don't give her such a dumb death in Birthright.

Flora's the more layered of the maid twins.  She deserves as many supports as frickin' Felicia.  And to stick around with the team for longer.

Yukimura: Orochi, Reina (talk about their ties to Mikoto)
Reina: Orochi (since both were retairners to Mikoto), Gunter, maybe Nyx (because all of them are the oldest in their armies)
Shura: Azura (talk about her getting kidnapped), Yukimura (talk about the time Yukimura hired him to kidnap Azura), maybe Niles (they both were cut-throats, after all)
Izana: Fuga (talk about Izumo and the Wind Tribe in the shadow of Hoshido)
Fuga: Rinkah (talk about the Wind and Fire Tribes and what makes them unique), Rhajat (Fuga is shocked to be a "grandpa")
Flora: Jakob (because losing out on a kid if M!Corrin marries a first-gen non-Corrinsexual sucks), Xander, Leo (talk about the suppression of the Ice tribe)
Scarlet: Ryoma (see above), Camilla (talk about Wyvern riding or about the suppression of Cheve)
Anna: Charlotte (both are gold diggers), Nyx (Anna tries to sell Nyx "age cream that makes you look older" or something. It's a scam, anyhow)
Gunter: Xander (obvious, because ties to Garon), Felicia, Flora (because he trained with them, as well), both Kanas (surrogate (great)grandfather), Sophie (they could talk about horses and how to treat them)

I'd say most of the ones others have already mentioned and these who haven't been mentioned yet.

Hayato and Izana having a support would make some sense. Hayato is preparing to be a leader and tries to act serious and 'grown up'. Meanwhile you have an actual leader who is as goofy as they come. Izana could also show there's a good leader behind all the jokes since he did't really get to show that anywhere else in Fates.

Felicia and Reina could be one of the wacky supports in the game. Both like doing chores and helping out, but neither good at it if you look at Reina's cooking stats. Maybe Felicia would have seen Reina as a mentor of sorts.

Reina is the biggest missed opportunity for me. I would've liked to see her have supports with all the royal siblings since she served the queen. For me personally, this was a character that had huge potential get wasted. 

Would have been interesting to have Shura get support options with all the ninjas. Even though they were from different clans, i'm sure they would have had SOMETHING to talk about.

Fuga having supports with the hoshidan royals would have been cool. The wind tribe is on good terms with hoshido afterall.

Scarlet OBVIOUSLY should have had supports with Ryoma. It was a huge missed opprotunity.

Gunter could have had more supports in general in conquest. Possibly with the royals, and some of the other actual soldiers like Benny.

Edited by Faellin

On 3/9/2018 at 4:48 PM, Dandy Druid said:

Flora and Jakob needs to be mentioned. She had a crush on him after all.

Good idea!

I think it'd be interesting for Scarlet and Ryoma to have supports with each other, Izana and Orochi, and maybe Reina and Yukimura or Shura.

Obvious ones are Ryoma and Scarlet.

Some other ones I'd like to see is Reina and Gunter, Shura with Saizo, Ryoma, and Flora, and Fuga with Rinkah, Shura, Gunter, and Reina.

I would actually like to add in Kaze and Mozu with Shura. But for a particular set of supports available during the Conquest route. All three characters have ties with Hoshido but end up fighting against them for different reasons. They would be different perspectives on a single spectrum almost, if that makes sense. Shura left Hoshido after his country was destroyed and eventually finds himself employed to what was once an enemy. Kaze abandoned his country for the enemy because he believed a Nohrian could somehow stop the fighting. Mozu fights for the nation that created the very monsters that destroyed her home. Really would have been some interesting character building and conflict for these characters, in my opinion.

guess i'll just have to resort to fanfiction

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2018 at 8:38 PM, CyberController said:

Here's another question. What would their children be like? Both male and females, since it's non canon.

So, I'm going to try this, though I'll only be doing the guys this time to keep consistent with Fates itself and excluding Gunter and Fuga (Gunter because NO, Fuga because I have to have a second cutoff because I don't think a playable Anna should be in every game including this one and I do think he'd have kids other than Hayato by now and we get no hints to such so.......).

Izana: Treats the partying attitude of his father with contempt. Having been raised by stricter people, he sees Izana as taking a lassiez-faire approach he finds unacceptable. However, he also has to come to terms with the oracle abilities he has, which Izana takes very seriously and they come to understand each other better over the course of these conversations.

Yukimara: Very prim and proper like her father, though she is quite a bit more open about her thoughts than her father. She also discusses duty with Yukimara during their supports, which is supposed to have him reflect on his own reasons for that.

Shura: Honestly I'm not sure where to go with Shura's kid.

• 3 weeks later...