My Proposed Voice Cast for a Potential Tellius Remake

6 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

So why Matt Mercer for Ludveck? Has he done any villains? His FE voices have all been heroes afaik.

He's done villains in other franchises, like Anarchy in Batman: Arkham Origins. Ludveck looks pretty young to me (mid to late 30s), and I just think Matt Mercer's deeper baritone would fit him. Any other actors you think would work?

21 minutes ago, Ragnellius said:

He's done villains in other franchises, like Anarchy in Batman: Arkham Origins. Ludveck looks pretty young to me (mid to late 30s), and I just think Matt Mercer's deeper baritone would fit him. Any other actors you think would work?

I see! In that case, yeah, he'd work.

I feel Travis Willingham should do Geoffrey. He's quite similar to Camus, and Travis was great as him. That and I just love his voice in General <3

I think Amanda Miller is fine as Elincia. Though I've always imagined Colleen Clinkenbeard would be great as her.

47 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nah, Willingham wouldn't fit Geoffrey. I can't see him having a voice that deep. I can see maybe Matt Mercer doing him though.

I've always imagined him having a fairly deep voice, but that's just me. Matt Mercer is a pretty solid choice for him though. I mostly prefer Travis cause of my extreme fondness for his voice <3

5 minutes ago, Elincia said:

I've always imagined him having a fairly deep voice, but that's just me. Matt Mercer is a pretty solid choice for him though. I mostly prefer Travis cause of my extreme fondness for his voice <3

Willingham is like DEEP deep though. But I can't blame you there, I like his voice too, and I'm also really biased for Kyle Hebert because of Frederick, of course. So I'm always looking for who Hebert would fit too. lol

Edited by Anacybele

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:11 AM, Ragnellius said:

Even the most die-hard of old-school fans would probably admit that the voice acting of the Tellius duology... wasn't perfect.

I thought that the voice acting was fine (and I prefer it over Awakening's "proper" voice acting), apart from Mia's which is genuinely terrible (not even in a "so bad, it's good" way).

and I'm only including playable characters and ones notable in the story.

Half of these are a waste. Take Meg for example: She only has two scenes in the game, her recruitment and her base conversation with Zihark, both of which is probably not even five minutes worth of dialogue. Why would NOA pay money to hire a voice actress for that?

On 11 maart 2018 at 3:36 AM, Ragnellius said:

I always imagined Ludveck to be voiced by DC Douglas.

9 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

I thought that the voice acting was fine (and I prefer it over Awakening's "proper" voice acting), apart from Mia's which is genuinely terrible (not even in a "so bad, it's good" way).

Half of these are a waste. Take Meg for example: She only has two scenes in the game, her recruitment and her base conversation with Zihark, both of which is probably not even five minutes worth of dialogue. Why would NOA pay money to hire a voice actress for that?

Well, if they make a fully voiced remake, they’ll probably add voices to the battles as well. Plus, real supports might be added, giving characters like Meg (or pretty much anybody in the Dawn Brigade besides Micaiah or Sothe) a chance for development. It might not happen, but this is all just speculation anyways. If it was just a straight remastering where they didn’t change much in terms of gameplay or voices, it probably would be a waste to hire a voice actress for such little dialogue. Thank you for your input. :)

5 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I always imagined Ludveck to be voiced by DC Douglas.

Oh yeah, he does play a good villain. That’s why I picked him for Jarod, anybody you think would be good for him? I kinda thought of Christopher Corey Smith.

43 minutes ago, Ragnellius said:

Oh yeah, he does play a good villain. That’s why I picked him for Jarod, anybody you think would be good for him? I kinda thought of Christopher Corey Smith.

Funny. I always pictured Matthew Mercer as Jarod who you have for Ludveck

Though after playing Xenoblade II I think that perhaps the voice of Malos fits Jarod better. Its like that of Matthew Mercer but deeper and more gruff and aggressive.